Songs that don't want to go away...
-
Like Elton John's "Bennie and the Jets". I still remember somebody playing it in our squadron dorm back at Keesler afb.
Then there was "Jeremiah was a Bull Frog" by the Three Dog Night in college.
The Beatles "And I Love Her" ....
and Bob Dylan's "Knock, knock, knockin on Heaven's Door".
Oh, and Ringo Star singing "You Know It Don't Come Easy"
and Simon and Garfunkel's "Scarborough Fair"....
"parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme" and I've never cooked with rosemary.
-
then there are songs by the Celtic Women.
how hauntingly beautiful:
-
and, a song I've never forgotten:
-
-
the beauty of this melody never goes away...
-
here he sings in front of a small crowd.
Years later, his voice is still magic with this song:
-
-
Songs that would be considered very bad today.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login