What?
-
I've said CFB is broken for a while, but I still watch.
Putting Alabama in the CFB playoff over an undefeated Florida St. team is the icing on the cake.
From #8 to #4 with truly no "chaos" is unjust.
I've said CFB is broken for a while, but I still watch.
Putting Alabama in the CFB playoff over an undefeated Florida St. team is the icing on the cake.
From #8 to #4 with truly no "chaos" is unjust.
if they truly wanted the best 4 teams, they should have put georgia in instead of washington
-
-
I've said CFB is broken for a while, but I still watch.
Putting Alabama in the CFB playoff over an undefeated Florida St. team is the icing on the cake.
From #8 to #4 with truly no "chaos" is unjust.
if they truly wanted the best 4 teams, they should have put georgia in instead of washington
if they truly wanted the best 4 teams, they should have put georgia in instead of washington
They may have thought about it, but 2 SEC teams, not this season. Their conference stunk vs out-of-conference competition (5-7).
29 wins in a row & out after 1 loss probably irks Bulldog fans, but they really played a cupcake schedule.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login