Workers comp
-
Settle a dispute:
Is Watson or any PUP player a recipient of worker's comp? Or do the Browns eat the salary?
WSS
(Ps anybody notice the scowl on his wife's face? No wonder he spent so much time in the massage parlor)
WSS
-
Settle a dispute:
Is Watson or any PUP player a recipient of worker's comp? Or do the Browns eat the salary?
WSS
(Ps anybody notice the scowl on his wife's face? No wonder he spent so much time in the massage parlor)
WSS
Settle a dispute:
Is Watson or any PUP player a recipient of worker's comp? Or do the Browns eat the salary?
WSS
(Ps anybody notice the scowl on his wife's face? No wonder he spent so much time in the massage parlor)
WSS
I know Greg Pruitt received Workman's Comp back in the day.
You may already know this, but the State of Ohio mandates employers pay into it. Claims are typically denied, bounce back to the employees health insurance, and it can be a very drawn out process to settle anything. Lots of red tape.
My guess is Watson has filed (or his lawyer on his behalf) and it's pending.
-
Settle a dispute:
Is Watson or any PUP player a recipient of worker's comp? Or do the Browns eat the salary?
WSS
(Ps anybody notice the scowl on his wife's face? No wonder he spent so much time in the massage parlor)
WSS
I know Greg Pruitt received Workman's Comp back in the day.
You may already know this, but the State of Ohio mandates employers pay into it. Claims are typically denied, bounce back to the employees health insurance, and it can be a very drawn out process to settle anything. Lots of red tape.
My guess is Watson has filed (or his lawyer on his behalf) and it's pending.
I know Greg Pruitt received Workman's Comp back in the day.
You may already know this, but the State of Ohio mandates employers pay into it. Claims are typically denied, bounce back to the employees health insurance, and it can be a very drawn out process to settle anything. Lots of red tape.
My guess is Watson has filed (or his lawyer on his behalf) and it's pending.
Well that will help offset the Haslam blunder. I wonder if there is a limit or if it counts against the cap? Also if it takes a bunch of the financial burden off the team I hope they keep the useless fucker on the IR for the next 3 years. Hahaha
WSS
-
I know Greg Pruitt received Workman's Comp back in the day.
You may already know this, but the State of Ohio mandates employers pay into it. Claims are typically denied, bounce back to the employees health insurance, and it can be a very drawn out process to settle anything. Lots of red tape.
My guess is Watson has filed (or his lawyer on his behalf) and it's pending.
Well that will help offset the Haslam blunder. I wonder if there is a limit or if it counts against the cap? Also if it takes a bunch of the financial burden off the team I hope they keep the useless fucker on the IR for the next 3 years. Hahaha
WSS
Well that will help offset the Haslam blunder. I wonder if there is a limit or if it counts against the cap? Also if it takes a bunch of the financial burden off the team I hope they keep the useless fucker on the IR for the next 3 years. Hahaha
WSS
Lol...well I get it. Watson is never going to be a beloved player here, or anywhere for that matter. We just hope he plays well (when available) and the Browns win. I honestly have no clue how workman's comp affects the cap, but I'm guessing it doesn't.....just legal mumble-jumble jargon. $230 million is still $230 million on the cap no matter who's paying.
Everything I've read is the Browns are stuck with that contract through 2026. The "guaranteed money" thing is the reason per the analysts. I'm not smart enough, or just too lazy to dig deeper into it, so I will believe the so-called gurus.
Damnit. Yesterday was another "oh no" chapter that we've all become too familiar with.
Beat Jacksonville please!!!!!!
-
Well that will help offset the Haslam blunder. I wonder if there is a limit or if it counts against the cap? Also if it takes a bunch of the financial burden off the team I hope they keep the useless fucker on the IR for the next 3 years. Hahaha
WSS
Lol...well I get it. Watson is never going to be a beloved player here, or anywhere for that matter. We just hope he plays well (when available) and the Browns win. I honestly have no clue how workman's comp affects the cap, but I'm guessing it doesn't.....just legal mumble-jumble jargon. $230 million is still $230 million on the cap no matter who's paying.
Everything I've read is the Browns are stuck with that contract through 2026. The "guaranteed money" thing is the reason per the analysts. I'm not smart enough, or just too lazy to dig deeper into it, so I will believe the so-called gurus.
Damnit. Yesterday was another "oh no" chapter that we've all become too familiar with.
Beat Jacksonville please!!!!!!
Lol...well I get it. Watson is never going to be a beloved player here, or anywhere for that matter. We just hope he plays well (when available) and the Browns win. I honestly have no clue how workman's comp affects the cap, but I'm guessing it doesn't.....just legal mumble-jumble jargon. $230 million is still $230 million on the cap no matter who's paying.
Everything I've read is the Browns are stuck with that contract through 2026. The "guaranteed money" thing is the reason per the analysts. I'm not smart enough, or just too lazy to dig deeper into it, so I will believe the so-called gurus.
Damnit. Yesterday was another "oh no" chapter that we've all become too familiar with.
Beat Jacksonville please!!!!!!
Beloved has nothing to do with it. There are some guys on this board who are 100% in his corner. And some who don't like him regardless of his contribution to the team success one way or the other.
He's not Bernie Kosar and he's not Michael Vick. So far he's a Lamborghini up on blocks in some Hillbillies front yard.
?
WSS
-
Lol...well I get it. Watson is never going to be a beloved player here, or anywhere for that matter. We just hope he plays well (when available) and the Browns win. I honestly have no clue how workman's comp affects the cap, but I'm guessing it doesn't.....just legal mumble-jumble jargon. $230 million is still $230 million on the cap no matter who's paying.
Everything I've read is the Browns are stuck with that contract through 2026. The "guaranteed money" thing is the reason per the analysts. I'm not smart enough, or just too lazy to dig deeper into it, so I will believe the so-called gurus.
Damnit. Yesterday was another "oh no" chapter that we've all become too familiar with.
Beat Jacksonville please!!!!!!
Beloved has nothing to do with it. There are some guys on this board who are 100% in his corner. And some who don't like him regardless of his contribution to the team success one way or the other.
He's not Bernie Kosar and he's not Michael Vick. So far he's a Lamborghini up on blocks in some Hillbillies front yard.
?
WSS
Beloved has nothing to do with it. There are some guys on this board who are 100% in his corner. And some who don't like him regardless of his contribution to the team success one way or the other.
He's not Bernie Kosar and he's not Michael Vick. So far he's a Lamborghini up on blocks in some Hillbillies front yard.
?
WSS
More like the broken down DeLorean that just sits in someones yard in Mentor.. I see it all the time when riding Laketran..
-
NFL players can receive workers comp, it varies by the state the team is in though.
Workers comp replaces lost wages though, which Watson doesn’t have given he is fully guaranteed and not losing paychecks.
It also covers medical bills, but I’m sure the browns foot the bill for everything too - plus they have their in-house rehab and doctors.
But since Watson isn’t losing wages he’s not eligible to receive workers comp. Outside of the medical bills, which I’m sure is covered anyway by the browns.
-
Lol...well I get it. Watson is never going to be a beloved player here, or anywhere for that matter. We just hope he plays well (when available) and the Browns win. I honestly have no clue how workman's comp affects the cap, but I'm guessing it doesn't.....just legal mumble-jumble jargon. $230 million is still $230 million on the cap no matter who's paying.
Everything I've read is the Browns are stuck with that contract through 2026. The "guaranteed money" thing is the reason per the analysts. I'm not smart enough, or just too lazy to dig deeper into it, so I will believe the so-called gurus.
Damnit. Yesterday was another "oh no" chapter that we've all become too familiar with.
Beat Jacksonville please!!!!!!
Beloved has nothing to do with it. There are some guys on this board who are 100% in his corner. And some who don't like him regardless of his contribution to the team success one way or the other.
He's not Bernie Kosar and he's not Michael Vick. So far he's a Lamborghini up on blocks in some Hillbillies front yard.
?
WSS
So far he's a Lamborghini up on blocks in some Tennessee Hillbillies front yard.
?
WSS
FIFY??
-
Watson is the Porche 911 Turbo that Myles wrecked.
He is totaled too, except we are trying to restore him. Like badly wrecked cars, once patched up they are never the same.
Watson is a wreck physically and emotionally.
Watson is the Porche 911 Turbo that Myles wrecked.
He is totaled too, except we are trying to restore him. Like badly wrecked cars, once patched up they are never the same.
Watson is a wreck physically and emotionally.
Jimmy should have known, that Pennsylvania Title should have been a salvage title in the first place.
(Yes I know but anybody that's ever bought a used cars in Northeast Ohio realizes if you want to get a clean looking title for a car that has been wrecked or in a flood you go to Pennsylvania)
WSS
-
Watson is the Porche 911 Turbo that Myles wrecked.
He is totaled too, except we are trying to restore him. Like badly wrecked cars, once patched up they are never the same.
Watson is a wreck physically and emotionally.
Watson is the Porche 911 Turbo that Myles wrecked.
He is totaled too, except we are trying to restore him. Like badly wrecked cars, once patched up they are never the same.
Watson is a wreck physically and emotionally.
He looked perfectly fine hiding behind the Rock star shades and his GF..
-
Watson is the Porche 911 Turbo that Myles wrecked.
He is totaled too, except we are trying to restore him. Like badly wrecked cars, once patched up they are never the same.
Watson is a wreck physically and emotionally.
He looked perfectly fine hiding behind the Rock star shades and his GF..
-
Settle a dispute:
Is Watson or any PUP player a recipient of worker's comp? Or do the Browns eat the salary?
WSS
(Ps anybody notice the scowl on his wife's face? No wonder he spent so much time in the massage parlor)
WSS
anybody notice the scowl on his wife's face?
Thanks. Now I know that he's married.
Going back a few years, my Dr.'s secretary told me when I called, If this is a workman's comp situation you will have to go to a different Dr.
-
anybody notice the scowl on his wife's face?
Thanks. Now I know that he's married.
Going back a few years, my Dr.'s secretary told me when I called, If this is a workman's comp situation you will have to go to a different Dr.
Thanks. Now I know that he's married.
Going back a few years, my Dr.'s secretary told me when I called, If this is a workman's comp situation you will have to go to a different Dr.
I've only ever worked a real job maybe four or five months out of my entire life but I did get hurt at work and the company sent me to their own doctor. Haha
WSS
-
Watson is the Porche 911 Turbo that Myles wrecked.
He is totaled too, except we are trying to restore him. Like badly wrecked cars, once patched up they are never the same.
Watson is a wreck physically and emotionally.
He looked perfectly fine hiding behind the Rock star shades and his GF..
-
I’m not an expert, but I think NFL teams buy some sort of contract insurance for injuries
-
Why wasn’t he on the sidelines?
thats what I wanted to know
-
Why wasn’t he on the sidelines?
he just had surgery. I wouldn't take a chance of some knucklehead running into him . you sure don't see Chubb down there either
-
Why wasn’t he on the sidelines?
he just had surgery. I wouldn't take a chance of some knucklehead running into him . you sure don't see Chubb down there either
-
Burrow was on the sidelines
fuck cinci fuck burrow. If it bothers you that much go root for the bingals
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
