Joe Thomas’ Instagram Account is Wonderful
-
Friggin love that dude.
-
Joe is now selling beef. I’ve never been more excited to mail order a steak.
-
Joe is now selling beef. I’ve never been more excited to mail order a steak.
Joe is now selling beef. I’ve never been more excited to mail order a steak.
Well after you've had a chance to fire it up, give us a report on results please.
-
Joe is now selling beef. I’ve never been more excited to mail order a steak.
Well after you've had a chance to fire it up, give us a report on results please.
Well after you've had a chance to fire it up, give us a report on results please.
Though I believe you're aware Tex, for those who aren't.... if you get skunked on not getting the Browns live broadcast, NFLN rebroadcasts the games o a periodic basis the following week. But the exact times don't show up until Monday or so....
-
Well after you've had a chance to fire it up, give us a report on results please.
Though I believe you're aware Tex, for those who aren't.... if you get skunked on not getting the Browns live broadcast, NFLN rebroadcasts the games o a periodic basis the following week. But the exact times don't show up until Monday or so....
Though I believe you're aware Tex, for those who aren't.... if you get skunked on not getting the Browns live broadcast, NFLN rebroadcasts the games o a periodic basis the following week. But the exact times don't show up until Monday or so....
Yep I had to record the last game Midnight our time Wed night on NFLN.
-
-
Joe Thomas talking about his beef and future football related endeavors.
-
Joe Thomas sent my meat. There was a delay in the shipping, they ran outta pepperjack cheese. How does Wisconsin run outta pepperjack cheese? I dunno man. They had to substitute some smoked cheddar.
The coolest thing was getting his autograph with the order.
And that knife comes with it?.. That looks badass!
-
Joe Thomas sent my meat. There was a delay in the shipping, they ran outta pepperjack cheese. How does Wisconsin run outta pepperjack cheese? I dunno man. They had to substitute some smoked cheddar.
The coolest thing was getting his autograph with the order.
And that knife comes with it?.. That looks badass!
And that knife comes with it?.. That looks badass!
Joe Thomas is just funny and amazing. I will be ordering some of that beef !
We could raise beef here, but I'm retired and we want to go fishing and camping more. I tried to get the old farmer friend, sitting on his front porch, us making jokes etc, ....tried to get him to raise bison so I could buy meat from him. Never saw him laugh that hard before. He passed away two years ago, about 2 months after our last conversation on his porch.
Real high quality beef, with a Joe Thomas autograph? I'm in !
-
Joe Thomas sent my meat. There was a delay in the shipping, they ran outta pepperjack cheese. How does Wisconsin run outta pepperjack cheese? I dunno man. They had to substitute some smoked cheddar.
The coolest thing was getting his autograph with the order.
And that knife comes with it?.. That looks badass!
-
It did! Pretty good little knife too.
I'm addicted to knives .. My collection keeps growing..next on my list is a Nakiri chef knife
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login