Skip to content

●  "The Official"  ?  - NFL WEEK 14 - JAX at CLE ? Dec.10 Must win? ● CLE 31-27 !! ●

The Browns Board
514 29 10.6k
  • ●  "The Official"  ?  - NFL WEEK 14 - JAX  ▪︎at▪︎  CLE (-1½)   ?  Dec. 10.  O/U  36 points.

    A big game for both teams, you crepe eating silly gooses. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @dutch-oven said:

    Big game for both teams, you crepe eating silly gooses. 

    Screen passes galore today when they do throw.  Should be a great day for our LBers to prove to us why the FO, coaching staff and fans are counting on them.  They're also going to throw some crossing routes/slants over the middle today where the Defense has been recently vulnerable.  Having said what they're gonna do, the home team is going to be doing the dictating.  Run the ball down their esophagus!   When pretty football isn't required - it can be gorgeous!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Big game for both teams, you crepe eating silly gooses. 

    Screen passes galore today when they do throw.  Should be a great day for our LBers to prove to us why the FO, coaching staff and fans are counting on them.  They're also going to throw some crossing routes/slants over the middle today where the Defense has been recently vulnerable.  Having said what they're gonna do, the home team is going to be doing the dictating.  Run the ball down their esophagus!   When pretty football isn't required - it can be gorgeous!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @flugel said:

    Screen passes galore today when they do throw.  Should be a great day for our LBers to prove to us why the FO, coaching staff and fans are counting on them.  They're also going to throw some crossing routes/slants over the middle today where the Defense has been recently vulnerable.  Having said what they're gonna do, the home team is going to be doing the dictating.  Run the ball down their esophagus!   When pretty football isn't required - it can be gorgeous!

    I'm playing both Ford and Hunt in my FFL today. Not counting on Cooper though. I see more short stuff to backs which is why I play them both.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Grant Delpit agrees to a contract extension. 

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #5

    No ward despite practice all week, wtf is that about.

    Also Lawrence is a whiny baby who over exaggerates every injury. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Is Flacco starting?

  • Is Flacco starting?

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @browns149 said:

    Is Flacco starting?

    Browns not announcing it, like at all apparently. Both are warming up and they say we’ll find out on the first drive.

    But the espn “insiders” say Flacco is expected to start

  • Is Flacco starting?

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @browns149 said:

    Is Flacco starting?

    Actually disregard, they confirmed it’s Flacco now 

  • @browns149 said:

    Is Flacco starting?

    Actually disregard, they confirmed it’s Flacco now 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @bbedward said:

    Actually disregard, they confirmed it’s Flacco now 

    Good. 

  • @browns149 said:

    Is Flacco starting?

    Actually disregard, they confirmed it’s Flacco now 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @bbedward said:

    Actually disregard, they confirmed it’s Flacco now 

    With Cooper to throw to .... yeah !

    GO BROWNS !

  • Grant Delpit agrees to a contract extension. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @dutch-oven said:

    Grant Delpit agrees to a contract extension. 

    Meh.  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Grant Delpit agrees to a contract extension. 

    Meh.  

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
    #12

    @tiamat63 said:

    Meh.  

    I think it’s not top 10 safety money, so it’s not a bad deal overall.

    i mean that, I don’t think the browns are overpaying at least

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Definitely a must win today. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Grant Delpit agrees to a contract extension. 

    Meh.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @tiamat63 said:

    Meh.  

    When I read the news pop up I immediately thought "Somewhere, tia is angrily drinking a shot now..." 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    would have hoped, for a sloppy track for Sunshine boy Trevor to maneuver from today..

    Jags OL may have Blake Hance or Ezra Cleveland across from #95 today.. it's coming out of Sunshine's hands quick today

    bring the heat browns & score TD's !

    Hopefully giving Denzel Ward's shoulder another week today, don't piss me off along the way 🙂  

    WiN BRown$ !

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Meh.  

    When I read the news pop up I immediately thought "Somewhere, tia is angrily drinking a shot now..." 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @dutch-oven said:

    When I read the news pop up I immediately thought "Somewhere, tia is angrily drinking a shot now..." 

    Nah, this isn't Manziel territory level drinking.

    Not angry, just sort of ....well, 'meh' on it.      Delpit is what he is.   The problem is you're going to have fans celebrating this as some type of 'coup and that Grant is a pro-bowl DB.  

    @bbedward said:

    I think it’s not top 10 safety money, so it’s not a bad deal overall.

    i mean that, I don’t think the browns are overpaying at least

     This is the part that saves it for me.  I don't believe the Brownies are overpaying, but I also understand how tight the $ situation is.   Have to be cautious dealing out any extra for players who have a skillset that can be replaced by cheap(er), younger DB's within a limited time frame.   Same can be said for any position, but I just feel we've about seen most of GD's ceiling.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Why does Trevor Lawrence look like the lead singer from Puddle of Mudd circa 20 years ago?  

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Way to run that ball!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Looking crisp so far. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #20

    My pulse has already doubled!!!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I'm still laughing at that suit Lawrence wore to the Draft... I'll post a pic later.