● "The Official" ? - NFL WEEK 14 - JAX at CLE ? Dec.10 Must win? ● CLE 31-27 !! ●
-
We're just never going to win a turnover battle. I can't even remember the last time we forced a fumble.
We're just never going to win a turnover battle. I can't even remember the last time we forced a fumble.
We are dead last in turnovers this year, and the penalties are killing us!
-
-
-
Hance is destroying Myles btw.
-
-
-
I love receivers who run routes and never bother to actually look at the QB.
-
Receiver expected man? Got zone and didn't throttle back down the stem? Best I can figure.
-
Emerson is not a 1st rounder. Just sayin
-
-
That throw was sick.
-
A rare "good drop"
-
Our tackles are killing us.
-
Receiver expected man? Got zone and didn't throttle back down the stem? Best I can figure.
-
Yea the penalties are brutal. Not taking advantage of the jags gifts also feels brutal
-
-
-
Get to half boys. Come on.
-
-
Not sure why the JAX coaching staff hasn't tried copying the receiver motions we've seen teams like BLT and LA hit us with. We're starting a lot of green players in that secondary, making them communicate pre and post snap is winning the mental battle. Instead they're handing us an advantage.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login