▪︎ Joe Flacco signs 1-year deal with Browns, has incentives for wins. ( What an idea ? )
-
Tex, Growing up in Cleveland, about 45 miles north of Canal Fulton... I always thought, "wow, that's a weird name for a town".
When I completed the Ohio to Erie Bike Trail a few years back, I found out why.... There really is a canal in Canal Fulton. it's been restored...they even offer canal boat rides in the summer. The bike path is right next to canal, After 100+ years, a lot of the canal has reverted back to it's natural state- and BTW downtown Akron sits directly on top of what used to be the canal.
When you ride the path next to it, you can't help but be amazed at the amount of manual ditch digging labor was involver to create it before the age of steam shovels and bulldozers. A trench 20 feet wide, probably eight feet deep, and hundreds of miles long.
https://www.ohioanderiecanalway.com/plan/listings/canal-fulton-canalway-center/
Really can't ask to live anywhere better if you are a bicycling enthusiast.
From Canal Fulton I've ridden north as far as the north end of Akron, and south down to Navarre.
Most of it on the Ohio and Erie Towpath.
Really can't ask to live anywhere better if you are a bicycling enthusiast.
From Canal Fulton I've ridden north as far as the north end of Akron, and south down to Navarre.
Most of it on the Ohio and Erie Towpath.
A few years ago, I made it a goal to complete the entire Ohio to Erie Trail. Living in Dayton the biking capital of SW Ohio... Over a period of years I had ridden it East as far as Big Darby near Columbus, as far south as Newtown near Cincinnati, and the Towpath from Harvard road to Massillon. So all that was left was about a 150 miles. The stretch west of Columbus to Massillon, and 15 mile jogs north from Harvard Road in Cleveland to the lake, and South of Newtown through Cincinnati to the Ohio River. If I had been able to ride point to point I could have done it a lot quicker- had to break it up into out and back chunks. BTW, parts of the trail signage sucked, and I wasted a lot of hours trying to figure out where the trail was, or having to double back because I missed a trail turnoff.
Finally my big victory, putting the wheel of my Waterford in Lake Erie to say I finished... I found out a real interesting fact. I use SPD-L cleats, getting wet sand in them is a BAD idea. Riding back through the Edgewater parking lot it was like having your cleats glued to the pedals with super glue. Zero mph crash- and I kid you not I had to get my feet out of the shoes and rip them off the pedals. Fortunately I had enough water to clean up the cleats.
-
Can we get a tracker on how much cash Joe is making? I think it would be great to see his cash total go up every week?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Well here it is Xmas morning and that present Santa Joe and his little Elf Amari left us turned out to be real after all. Merry Playoffs everyone!!?????
-
-
In the 70s, a group of Italian guys in Pittsburgh dressed up in army garb complete with helmets and made up Italian-themed banners and called themselves "Franco's Italian Army" because of Franco Harris, who was half Italian.
If I would have thought of it earlier I'd consider doing something similar for Thursday night's game, except my helmet would read:
Flacco's Italian Army
-
-
-
Here's a nice stat: The Jets D is so consistently good, Joe became the first QB to go over 300 yards in 34(!!) games. He all but did it in a single half.
https://apnews.com/article/jets-browns-score-flacco-54d705566bb7185026c7e1f2ebc7a9b4
-
-
LOL!... This is freakin AWESOME!!..
https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Dawgfather-Shirt-by-Garmentpro/156680954.1YYVU?asc=u
-
-
LOL!... This is freakin AWESOME!!..
https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Dawgfather-Shirt-by-Garmentpro/156680954.1YYVU?asc=u
LOL!... This is freakin AWESOME!!..
https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Dawgfather-Shirt-by-Garmentpro/156680954.1YYVU?asc=u
LOL! My daughter gave me a T-shirt for Xmas with a cat in sunglasses with "The Catfather" above it. They know I love my cats.?
-
-
Class team Cleveland Browns !
Browns QB Joe Flacco's deal includes a $75K incentive for each game he plays 50% of the snaps and the team wins.With Flacco resting tomorrow, the team converted that incentive to a $75K bonus for being on the 53-man roster to ensure he gets the money.Nice touch by Cleveland.In the big picture, for both the team and Flacco (who earned over $150 million in the NFL), the $75K is not a big deal.Making sure a veteran is respected and taken care of, both financially and through rest, is something that players (on the Browns and pending free agents) will notice.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login






