63-14
-
And…..Staley is finally fired
Hopefully the Steelers fire Tomlin and pick him up
-
Talk about running up the score.
-
Talk about running up the score.
Talk about running up the score.
I was hoping the Dolphins weren't going to put in their scrubs earlier this season- to break the all-time record for points scored in an NFL game... Hey, records are made to be broken.
-
Talk about running up the score.
Talk about running up the score.
I don’t think they were even doing that. They had people like fat DLine guys getting touchdowns in the end. Offense letting up sure, but defensive guys always wanna get the scores since they don’t get the chance often. Can’t blame em
I was hoping the Dolphins weren't going to put in their scrubs earlier this season- to break the all-time record for points scored in an NFL game... Hey, records are made to be broken.
Flacco is going to drop 73 on the ravens in the afc championship game. As the script writers intended
I feel bad for Brandon Staley only because his parents are my neighbors and are very nice people... I hope he learns and grows from this...
People loved the hire in the beginning, but then again most also loved the hue hire in Cleveland. He’s young enough to build his career again, he just needs to stay likable unlike Hue post-browns
-
Talk about running up the score.
I don’t think they were even doing that. They had people like fat DLine guys getting touchdowns in the end. Offense letting up sure, but defensive guys always wanna get the scores since they don’t get the chance often. Can’t blame em
I was hoping the Dolphins weren't going to put in their scrubs earlier this season- to break the all-time record for points scored in an NFL game... Hey, records are made to be broken.
Flacco is going to drop 73 on the ravens in the afc championship game. As the script writers intended
I feel bad for Brandon Staley only because his parents are my neighbors and are very nice people... I hope he learns and grows from this...
People loved the hire in the beginning, but then again most also loved the hue hire in Cleveland. He’s young enough to build his career again, he just needs to stay likable unlike Hue post-browns
I don’t think they were even doing that. They had people like fat DLine guys getting touchdowns in the end. Offense letting up sure, but defensive guys always wanna get the scores since they don’t get the chance often. Can’t blame em
Flacco is going to drop 73 on the ravens in the afc championship game. As the script writers intended ?
People loved the hire in the beginning, but then again most also loved the hue hire in Cleveland. He’s young enough to build his career again, he just needs to stay likable unlike Hue post-browns
Regarding the Chargers spin cycle machine... Rebuild your resume as a coordinator, the job offers will come. ?
-
Talk about running up the score.
I don’t think they were even doing that. They had people like fat DLine guys getting touchdowns in the end. Offense letting up sure, but defensive guys always wanna get the scores since they don’t get the chance often. Can’t blame em
I was hoping the Dolphins weren't going to put in their scrubs earlier this season- to break the all-time record for points scored in an NFL game... Hey, records are made to be broken.
Flacco is going to drop 73 on the ravens in the afc championship game. As the script writers intended
I feel bad for Brandon Staley only because his parents are my neighbors and are very nice people... I hope he learns and grows from this...
People loved the hire in the beginning, but then again most also loved the hue hire in Cleveland. He’s young enough to build his career again, he just needs to stay likable unlike Hue post-browns
I don’t think they were even doing that. They had people like fat DLine guys getting touchdowns in the end. Offense letting up sure, but defensive guys always wanna get the scores since they don’t get the chance often. Can’t blame em
Flacco is going to drop 73 on the ravens in the afc championship game. As the script writers intended
People loved the hire in the beginning, but then again most also loved the hue hire in Cleveland. He’s young enough to build his career again, he just needs to stay likable unlike Hue post-browns
And take responsibility unlike the same said Huey. I'm sure he thinks Grambling was an anomaly as well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
.jpeg.59fc6ef564735a3857181efebfc1f0cb.jpeg)