Skip to content

63-14

The Browns Board
10 8 758 1
  • Raiders pummelling the Chargers. 

    Just wow. Underhanded Chargers just quit tonight. 

  • Raiders pummelling the Chargers. 

    Just wow. Underhanded Chargers just quit tonight. 

    @bob806 said:

    Raiders pummelling the Chargers. 

    Just wow. Underhanded Chargers just quit tonight. 

    Professional football's version of  M*A*S*H  ?   What's next passing a joint under the bench ?   I turned it off, and it was FREE.  

    images (28).jpeg

  • It couldn't happen to a worse head coach and I think it's funny as hell for the FO sticking with him for so long. 

  • And…..Staley is finally fired 

    Hopefully the Steelers fire Tomlin and pick him up

  • Talk about running up the score.

  • Talk about running up the score.

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Talk about running up the score.

    I was hoping the Dolphins weren't going to put in their scrubs earlier this season- to break the all-time record for points scored in an NFL game... Hey, records are made to be broken.  🙂   

  • I feel bad for Brandon Staley only because his parents are my neighbors and are very nice people... I hope he learns and grows from this...

  • Talk about running up the score.

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Talk about running up the score.

    I don’t think they were even doing that. They had people like fat DLine guys getting touchdowns in the end. Offense letting up sure, but defensive guys always wanna get the scores since they don’t get the chance often. Can’t blame em

    @hoorta said:

    I was hoping the Dolphins weren't going to put in their scrubs earlier this season- to break the all-time record for points scored in an NFL game... Hey, records are made to be broken.  🙂   

    Flacco is going to drop 73 on the ravens in the afc championship game. As the script writers intended

    @nickers said:

    I feel bad for Brandon Staley only because his parents are my neighbors and are very nice people... I hope he learns and grows from this...

    People loved the hire in the beginning, but then again most also loved the hue hire in Cleveland. He’s young enough to build his career again, he just needs to stay likable unlike Hue post-browns

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Talk about running up the score.

    I don’t think they were even doing that. They had people like fat DLine guys getting touchdowns in the end. Offense letting up sure, but defensive guys always wanna get the scores since they don’t get the chance often. Can’t blame em

    @hoorta said:

    I was hoping the Dolphins weren't going to put in their scrubs earlier this season- to break the all-time record for points scored in an NFL game... Hey, records are made to be broken.  🙂   

    Flacco is going to drop 73 on the ravens in the afc championship game. As the script writers intended

    @nickers said:

    I feel bad for Brandon Staley only because his parents are my neighbors and are very nice people... I hope he learns and grows from this...

    People loved the hire in the beginning, but then again most also loved the hue hire in Cleveland. He’s young enough to build his career again, he just needs to stay likable unlike Hue post-browns

    @bbedward said:

    I don’t think they were even doing that. They had people like fat DLine guys getting touchdowns in the end. Offense letting up sure, but defensive guys always wanna get the scores since they don’t get the chance often. Can’t blame em

    Flacco is going to drop 73 on the ravens in the afc championship game. As the script writers intended  ?

    People loved the hire in the beginning, but then again most also loved the hue hire in Cleveland. He’s young enough to build his career again, he just needs to stay likable unlike Hue post-browns

    Regarding the Chargers spin cycle machine... Rebuild your resume as a coordinator, the job offers will come.  ?

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Talk about running up the score.

    I don’t think they were even doing that. They had people like fat DLine guys getting touchdowns in the end. Offense letting up sure, but defensive guys always wanna get the scores since they don’t get the chance often. Can’t blame em

    @hoorta said:

    I was hoping the Dolphins weren't going to put in their scrubs earlier this season- to break the all-time record for points scored in an NFL game... Hey, records are made to be broken.  🙂   

    Flacco is going to drop 73 on the ravens in the afc championship game. As the script writers intended

    @nickers said:

    I feel bad for Brandon Staley only because his parents are my neighbors and are very nice people... I hope he learns and grows from this...

    People loved the hire in the beginning, but then again most also loved the hue hire in Cleveland. He’s young enough to build his career again, he just needs to stay likable unlike Hue post-browns

    @bbedward said:

    I don’t think they were even doing that. They had people like fat DLine guys getting touchdowns in the end. Offense letting up sure, but defensive guys always wanna get the scores since they don’t get the chance often. Can’t blame em

    Flacco is going to drop 73 on the ravens in the afc championship game. As the script writers intended

    People loved the hire in the beginning, but then again most also loved the hue hire in Cleveland. He’s young enough to build his career again, he just needs to stay likable unlike Hue post-browns

    And take responsibility unlike the same said Huey. I'm sure he thinks Grambling was an anomaly as well.