Skip to content

▪︎ The Official  ?  - NFL WEEK 15 - Bears ▪︎at▪︎ Browns (-3)    ?  Dec. 17  (O/U 38)

The Browns Board
282 34 7.1k 1
  • Interested note before inactives..

    Browns left 3 Tackles down on PS.. Dress 3 Hudson/Christian/Cooper(x-49er)

    Lose Nick Harris playing FB, to playing Center.. Wypler & Dunn can play both Center & Guard.. Does Wypler stay active ?

    DE Sam Kamara played well against 3's most the off-season.. Can Kamara bump Alex Wright or rookie Isiah McQuire in snaps played?

    DJ Moore is a footing ankle injury (active) D. Ward is a non-footing injury (shoulder)

    Coaches have leaned on experience ahead of rookies..

    stay tuned...

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #11

    @gumby73 said:

    Interested note before inactives..

    Browns left 3 Tackles down on PS.. Dress 3 Hudson/Christian/Cooper(x-49er)

    Lose Nick Harris playing FB, to playing Center.. Wypler & Dunn can play both Center & Guard.. Does Wypler stay active ?

    DE Sam Kamara played well against 3's most the off-season.. Can Kamara bump Alex Wright or rookie Isiah McQuire in snaps played?

    DJ Moore is a footing ankle injury (active) D. Ward is a non-footing injury (shoulder)

    Coaches have leaned on experience ahead of rookies..

    stay tuned...

    I think Dunn is a much better Guard than he is a Center.  Wypler seems more cozy as a Center than Guard.  Tie breaker using your side with the experienced vet.  In addition, we've lined up Dunn to the outside of our Tackle in some unbalanced line sets.

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Browns should win this. Fields who can't face pressure talking smack about Myles means a bad day for him.

  • Browns should win this. Fields who can't face pressure talking smack about Myles means a bad day for him.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mddawg said:

    Browns should win this. Fields who can't face pressure talking smack about Myles means a bad day for him.

    What did he say?

  • Browns should win this. Fields who can't face pressure talking smack about Myles means a bad day for him.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mddawg said:

    Browns should win this. Fields who can't face pressure talking smack about Myles means a bad day for him.

    If so, he's not the brightest apple in the orchard.  Last time I saw Fields play, he fumbled the ball away on successive possessions.  It's supposed to be rainy and wet today so a careless mind like that could really help us.

  • @mddawg said:

    Browns should win this. Fields who can't face pressure talking smack about Myles means a bad day for him.

    What did he say?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #15

    @bbedward said:

    What did he say?

    he said he was myles daddy

    edit: just kidding , I have no idea what he said

  • sydS syd

    @bbedward said:

    What did he say?

    he said he was myles daddy

    edit: just kidding , I have no idea what he said

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @syd said:

    he said he was myles daddy

    Seems legit, I’ll forward this to Myles 

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Mark Sanchez on the call….yikes.   He’s just slightly better than Greg Olson 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #18

              ● CLE  27   CHI  20 -  That's it today !      😮.    

  • I said it before and I’ll say it again

    browns 34 bears 10

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by jiggins7919
    #19

    @bbedward said:

    I said it before and I’ll say it again

    browns 34 bears 10

    Daaaaaang, I'd be ALL over that!

    This game just feels impossible to predict. At some point, the injuries become intolerable, and while getting Ward back helps, this game would've been a true Delpit showcase. Miss him already. Fields is top 3 in the NFL in passes over 20 yards (I forget entire stat, but that's the gist. I think it was completion percentage). 

    I also feel like Flacco bounces back to earth a bit, in a game where it's beyond raining and wet and ball security will be an immense challenge. Our running game efficiency is awful, and passing could be near unbearable. 

    On the flip side, we play well at home, defense plays well at home, and perhaps it's time to take out the trash and win a game over a team we're simply better than. 

    Let's go Browns! 

    ?

  • @bbedward said:

    I said it before and I’ll say it again

    browns 34 bears 10

    Daaaaaang, I'd be ALL over that!

    This game just feels impossible to predict. At some point, the injuries become intolerable, and while getting Ward back helps, this game would've been a true Delpit showcase. Miss him already. Fields is top 3 in the NFL in passes over 20 yards (I forget entire stat, but that's the gist. I think it was completion percentage). 

    I also feel like Flacco bounces back to earth a bit, in a game where it's beyond raining and wet and ball security will be an immense challenge. Our running game efficiency is awful, and passing could be near unbearable. 

    On the flip side, we play well at home, defense plays well at home, and perhaps it's time to take out the trash and win a game over a team we're simply better than. 

    Let's go Browns! 

    ?

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #20

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Daaaaaang, I'd be ALL over that!

    This game just feels impossible to predict. At some point, the injuries become intolerable, and while getting Ward back helps, this game would've been a true Delpit showcase. Miss him already. Fields is top 3 in the NFL in passes over 20 yards (I forget entire stat, but that's the gist. I think it was completion percentage). 

    I also feel like Flacco bounces back to earth a bit, in a game where it's beyond raining and wet and ball security will be an immense challenge. Our running game efficiency is awful, and passing could be near unbearable. 

    On the flip side, we play well at home, defense plays well at home, and perhaps it's time to take out the trash and win a game over a team we're simply better than. 

    Let's go Browns! 

    ?

    Have a gummie lol?

    ...but yeah, let's just get the W. It's going to be a toughie today I think.

    Browns 23

    da Bears 14

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Browns won the toss & want the ball... defer wind in 4th

    Jump on early & get this Saints game of last season out of my head ?

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Cruella d Njoku needs to block better

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Really hate passing on 1st and 5, but it was good defense by Bears. Njoku got own up, which is rare. And I love our punter, but he can't down a ball inside the 10 to save his life. Maybe wet ball screwed him. 

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #24

    2TE sets, and the run blocking still lacking. This is going to be an issue today

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Newsome stepped up last week. Have a feeling punters will be tired today. 

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #26

    D back to business!

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    nice set Newsome/Tomlinson..

    points off field position please

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Doing my best to type from my phone with one arm, during this cold and rainy Sunday.

    Harris just got blown up, allowed the DB to walk underneath that and smoke Kareem.   Side note, I really like Brisker's game.  Did while he was at Penn State too, solid DB.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by jiggins7919
    #29

    Boy I hate that deep pass on 2nd. In a good weather game? Absolutely. But you've now punted after 1st and 5 and 2nd and 2, with this coming around midfield. 

    And btw, screw Billings. NOW he gets in shape? ?

    Oh well, defense can score just as easily as offense. 

    Fields is going to keep that ball and get a bunch of yards next time. Let's go JOK. 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by jiggins7919
    #30

    Cooper!