Showboating / Dancing after every play
-
Is anyone else sick of that?
Every incomplete pass...somebody's doing some sort of gyrations in celebration. Even if the receiver clearly had a step on him and it was just overthrown. Every tackle, somebody's spoon-feeding themselves, or somethin'. Every friggin' play. I'm so sick of seeing Emerson II's gyrations (except for the fact that the pass musta' been incomplete).
We need more Nick Chubb's........and quite frankly, Joe Flacco's.
-
Some of this may be exacerbated because our defense has played well this year. More incomplete passes, more 3 and outs, more TFLs than previous years, therefore more cause for celebration. I guess if it keeps the mojo flowing then have at it.
I chuckled at the spoon feeding mention and look forward to variations of that weird little celebration. Can we get Dlinemen spoon feeding each other? Complete with airplane noises?
-
Is anyone else sick of that?
Every incomplete pass...somebody's doing some sort of gyrations in celebration. Even if the receiver clearly had a step on him and it was just overthrown. Every tackle, somebody's spoon-feeding themselves, or somethin'. Every friggin' play. I'm so sick of seeing Emerson II's gyrations (except for the fact that the pass musta' been incomplete).
We need more Nick Chubb's........and quite frankly, Joe Flacco's.
Is anyone else sick of that?
Every incomplete pass...somebody's doing some sort of gyrations in celebration. Even if the receiver clearly had a step on him and it was just overthrown. Every tackle, somebody's spoon-feeding themselves, or somethin'. Every friggin' play. I'm so sick of seeing Emerson II's gyrations (except for the fact that the pass musta' been incomplete).
We need more Nick Chubb's........and quite frankly, Joe Flacco's.
I'm beyond sick of it... It looks juvenile..
-
Is anyone else sick of that?
Every incomplete pass...somebody's doing some sort of gyrations in celebration. Even if the receiver clearly had a step on him and it was just overthrown. Every tackle, somebody's spoon-feeding themselves, or somethin'. Every friggin' play. I'm so sick of seeing Emerson II's gyrations (except for the fact that the pass musta' been incomplete).
We need more Nick Chubb's........and quite frankly, Joe Flacco's.
Is anyone else sick of that?
Every incomplete pass...somebody's doing some sort of gyrations in celebration. Even if the receiver clearly had a step on him and it was just overthrown. Every tackle, somebody's spoon-feeding themselves, or somethin'. Every friggin' play. I'm so sick of seeing Emerson II's gyrations (except for the fact that the pass musta' been incomplete).
We need more Nick Chubb's........and quite frankly, Joe Flacco's.
could have sworn I read where Coach Schwartz encouraged it
-
Is anyone else sick of that?
Every incomplete pass...somebody's doing some sort of gyrations in celebration. Even if the receiver clearly had a step on him and it was just overthrown. Every tackle, somebody's spoon-feeding themselves, or somethin'. Every friggin' play. I'm so sick of seeing Emerson II's gyrations (except for the fact that the pass musta' been incomplete).
We need more Nick Chubb's........and quite frankly, Joe Flacco's.
Is anyone else sick of that?
Every incomplete pass...somebody's doing some sort of gyrations in celebration. Even if the receiver clearly had a step on him and it was just overthrown. Every tackle, somebody's spoon-feeding themselves, or somethin'. Every friggin' play. I'm so sick of seeing Emerson II's gyrations (except for the fact that the pass musta' been incomplete).
We need more Nick Chubb's........and quite frankly, Joe Flacco's.
I agree 100%. I cannot stand it.
Here comes the but....
Football, compared to all other sports, gets the least games and the least opportunities to play.
Travel baseball players play as many games in a two day tournament as most HS FB players play in a single season.
FB has the shortest season and the longest off-season, even though I hate excessive celebrations, I think the guys have earned.
Plus, if it makes them feel like they play their best I am all for it.
The most intimidating thing on a FB field is a man that makes a great play and nobly goes back to the huddle or the sideline like he expects himself to do so every time.
Not everyone is wired that way.
-
Is anyone else sick of that?
Every incomplete pass...somebody's doing some sort of gyrations in celebration. Even if the receiver clearly had a step on him and it was just overthrown. Every tackle, somebody's spoon-feeding themselves, or somethin'. Every friggin' play. I'm so sick of seeing Emerson II's gyrations (except for the fact that the pass musta' been incomplete).
We need more Nick Chubb's........and quite frankly, Joe Flacco's.
I agree 100%. I cannot stand it.
Here comes the but....
Football, compared to all other sports, gets the least games and the least opportunities to play.
Travel baseball players play as many games in a two day tournament as most HS FB players play in a single season.
FB has the shortest season and the longest off-season, even though I hate excessive celebrations, I think the guys have earned.
Plus, if it makes them feel like they play their best I am all for it.
The most intimidating thing on a FB field is a man that makes a great play and nobly goes back to the huddle or the sideline like he expects himself to do so every time.
Not everyone is wired that way.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login