Skip to content

▪︎ The "Official"  ?  ▪︎ NFL WEEK 16 ▪︎  BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  ?  Dec.23  (O/U 40)

The Browns Board
314 26 6.9k 1
  • @jiggins7919 said:

    You're absolutely right. It's something that's not talked about as much, and that's "speeding up the game". We all love sacks and hits, but not giving the offense TIME to get to deeper routes has been a vital aspect of our 3rd down success. 

    Good points so far jiggs ....

    And also in the snack dept.    CLE  -at-  HOU,   snack. Grilled keilbassi on a bun .....  coming up soon .....  ummmm.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @mjp28 said:

    Good points so far jiggs ....

    And also in the snack dept.    CLE  -at-  HOU,   snack. Grilled keilbassi on a bun .....  coming up soon .....  ummmm.

    Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with real smoked Gouda cheese as I type.? YMMMM

  • @mjp28 said:

    Good points so far jiggs ....

    And also in the snack dept.    CLE  -at-  HOU,   snack. Grilled keilbassi on a bun .....  coming up soon .....  ummmm.

    Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with real smoked Gouda cheese as I type.? YMMMM

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @texasag1969 said:

    Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with real smoked Gouda cheese as I type.? YMMMM

    Dang y'all making me hungry. I'm smoking a prime rib tomorrow, I'll be sure to get my revenge by posting pics! ?

  • 2 words today - STAY FOCUSED

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @flugel said:

    2 words today - STAY FOCUSED

    Sometimes hard to do for 60 minutes .... but the good teams just DO IT.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Good points so far jiggs ....

    And also in the snack dept.    CLE  -at-  HOU,   snack. Grilled keilbassi on a bun .....  coming up soon .....  ummmm.

    Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with real smoked Gouda cheese as I type.? YMMMM

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @texasag1969 said:

    Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with real smoked Gouda cheese as I type.? YMMMM

    Do I dare ask what do you mean by real? 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with real smoked Gouda cheese as I type.? YMMMM

    Dang y'all making me hungry. I'm smoking a prime rib tomorrow, I'll be sure to get my revenge by posting pics! ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Dang y'all making me hungry. I'm smoking a prime rib tomorrow, I'll be sure to get my revenge by posting pics! ?

    STAY  munch  FOCUSED  dammit.

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Does anyone understand what Houston is trying to acvhieve with subbing QBs? Seems ineffective

  • @flugel said:

    2 words today - STAY FOCUSED

    Sometimes hard to do for 60 minutes .... but the good teams just DO IT.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @mjp28 said:

    Sometimes hard to do for 60 minutes .... but the good teams just DO IT.

    ?

  • Does anyone understand what Houston is trying to acvhieve with subbing QBs? Seems ineffective

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Does anyone understand what Houston is trying to acvhieve with subbing QBs? Seems ineffective

    1 guy has the stronger arm for the deep throws the commentator said.

  • Does anyone understand what Houston is trying to acvhieve with subbing QBs? Seems ineffective

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Does anyone understand what Houston is trying to acvhieve with subbing QBs? Seems ineffective

    Mills has a strong arm and good legs.  So they're either going with designed QB runs, or attempting to use his feet on bootlegs to buy time for downfield routes to develop. 

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    Does anyone understand what Houston is trying to acvhieve with subbing QBs? Seems ineffective

    1 guy has the stronger arm for the deep throws the commentator said.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @flugel said:

    1 guy has the stronger arm for the deep throws the commentator said.

    Sometimes i just like the  "hot hand"  and stay....

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Apparently the team with 9 wins needs to hold far more frequently than the other team.  Let's call it both ways zebras

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with real smoked Gouda cheese as I type.? YMMMM

    Do I dare ask what do you mean by real? 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @flugel said:

    Do I dare ask what do you mean by real? 

    From some country in Europe.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Dang y'all making me hungry. I'm smoking a prime rib tomorrow, I'll be sure to get my revenge by posting pics! ?

    You will have to be satisfied with smelling my Honeysuckle White turkey as it roasts for Xmas dinner tomorrow.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Houston has seen the tape of QBs having success vs the Browns with read option looks. 

    And how many Emerson holds will we have today? 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    This is getting effing ridiculous with penalties. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #62

    Lots o' yellow hankies today. 

    Sloppy start from two potential playoff teams. 

  • @flugel said:

    Do I dare ask what do you mean by real? 

    From some country in Europe.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Dang y'all making me hungry. I'm smoking a prime rib tomorrow, I'll be sure to get my revenge by posting pics! ?

    You will have to be satisfied with smelling my Honeysuckle White turkey as it roasts for Xmas dinner tomorrow.

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @texasag1969 said:

    You will have to be satisfied with smelling my Honeysuckle White turkey as it roasts for Xmas dinner tomorrow.

    I don't know what that is, but I know I want it. ?

  • Houston has seen the tape of QBs having success vs the Browns with read option looks. 

    And how many Emerson holds will we have today? 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @dutch-oven said:

    And how many Emerson holds will we have today? 

    Impossible to know, but I wonder if they haven't saved us from big play? But still, let's stop grabbing every damn time. 

    Myles doesn't look great, but Tunsil always does well against him. It's time for that sack fumble Garrett. Leggo. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And how many Emerson holds will we have today? 

    Impossible to know, but I wonder if they haven't saved us from big play? But still, let's stop grabbing every damn time. 

    Myles doesn't look great, but Tunsil always does well against him. It's time for that sack fumble Garrett. Leggo. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Impossible to know, but I wonder if they haven't saved us from big play? But still, let's stop grabbing every damn time. 

    Myles doesn't look great, but Tunsil always does well against him. It's time for that sack fumble Garrett. Leggo. 

    Myles caused Tunsil's false start earlier

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Way to go Ford

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #67

    Flac to coop  liking this combo!