Who's our kicker going to be?
-
There are a few interesting F/A kickers out there. I'm sure the agents have the numbers handy.
︎ Hopkins is slated to undergo an MRI on his hamstring, Jake Trotter of ESPN.com reports.
EDGE Analysis
Hopkins was forced out of Sunday's 36-22 win over the Texans with a hamstring injury after making two extra-point tries. Given the Browns' upcoming short week, the kicker's status for Thursday's game against the Jets could be in danger.There are a few interesting F/A kickers out there. I'm sure the agents have the numbers handy.
︎ Hopkins is slated to undergo an MRI on his hamstring, Jake Trotter of ESPN.com reports.
EDGE Analysis
Hopkins was forced out of Sunday's 36-22 win over the Texans with a hamstring injury after making two extra-point tries. Given the Browns' upcoming short week, the kicker's status for Thursday's game against the Jets could be in danger.When you really think about it - Hopkins and Myles Garrett were Co-MVPs of this team before Flacco got here.
-
There are a few interesting F/A kickers out there. I'm sure the agents have the numbers handy.
︎ Hopkins is slated to undergo an MRI on his hamstring, Jake Trotter of ESPN.com reports.
EDGE Analysis
Hopkins was forced out of Sunday's 36-22 win over the Texans with a hamstring injury after making two extra-point tries. Given the Browns' upcoming short week, the kicker's status for Thursday's game against the Jets could be in danger.When you really think about it - Hopkins and Myles Garrett were Co-MVPs of this team before Flacco got here.
-
Browns sign kicker Riley Patterson, who has kicked for Detroit (twice) and Jacksonville.
He's made 88% of his field goals in his three years in the NFL, with a long of 53.
-
Signed today Riley Patterson
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-k-riley-patterson-to-the-practice-squad
-
Browns sign kicker Riley Patterson, who has kicked for Detroit (twice) and Jacksonville.
He's made 88% of his field goals in his three years in the NFL, with a long of 53.
Browns sign kicker Riley Patterson, who has kicked for Detroit (twice) and Jacksonville.
He's made 88% of his field goals in his three years in the NFL, with a long of 53.
sounds solid. And ho hey how did dinner go with the inlaws ? I told the step mother to fuck off on thursday night. LOL
-
Browns sign kicker Riley Patterson, who has kicked for Detroit (twice) and Jacksonville.
He's made 88% of his field goals in his three years in the NFL, with a long of 53.
sounds solid. And ho hey how did dinner go with the inlaws ? I told the step mother to fuck off on thursday night. LOL
-
Browns sign kicker Riley Patterson, who has kicked for Detroit (twice) and Jacksonville.
He's made 88% of his field goals in his three years in the NFL, with a long of 53.
sounds solid. And ho hey how did dinner go with the inlaws ? I told the step mother to fuck off on thursday night. LOL
-
Browns sign kicker Riley Patterson, who has kicked for Detroit (twice) and Jacksonville.
He's made 88% of his field goals in his three years in the NFL, with a long of 53.
Browns sign kicker Riley Patterson, who has kicked for Detroit (twice) and Jacksonville.
He's made 88% of his field goals in his three years in the NFL, with a long of 53.
I can only IMAGINE what his agent is dealing now, lol. "OK, my guy wants ......"
-
Well, my dinner with the in-laws was tame in comparison ?
Sounds like a Festivus miracle
well you know how it go's A couple of drinks and i do not ever have to deal with her bullshit any longer.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...Damn glad we signed a kicker
-
Well, my dinner with the in-laws was tame in comparison ?
?
-
Signed today Riley Patterson
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-k-riley-patterson-to-the-practice-squad
Signed today Riley Patterson
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-k-riley-patterson-to-the-practice-squad
Living the life of Riley... For those old enough to remember the sitcom.
Well, my dinner with the in-laws was tame in comparison ?
Had a wonderful get together with old friends- good food and old wines. 1989 Jaboulet Hermitage La Chapelle, and others.
I can only IMAGINE what his agent is dealing now, lol. "OK, my guy wants ......"
Well, based on Justin Tucker's current contract, he should ask "you're up shit creek without a paddle kicker situation" About $350k per game. ?
-
In 4 days we play the Jets with playoffs on the line. Our punter isn't even qualified to be a backup kickoff guy?
In 4 days we play the Jets with playoffs on the line. Our punter isn't even qualified to be a backup kickoff guy?
THat's what I've been saying. This guy went through his entire football life and never kicked a ball off a tee before? Now I understand why Bill Belichick likes players that are versatile.
-
In 4 days we play the Jets with playoffs on the line. Our punter isn't even qualified to be a backup kickoff guy?
THat's what I've been saying. This guy went through his entire football life and never kicked a ball off a tee before? Now I understand why Bill Belichick likes players that are versatile.
-
-
Steve Cox?
That was a looooooooong time ago.
Him too. The guy I'm talking about was fairly recent. This century anyway.
But like Cox, he was thought to be used on extremely long FG attempts like at the end of a game or half...although I'm not sure we actually used his FG talent. (or portion thereof)
.........So, if I'm not mistaken, it was Spencer Lanning.
-
Steve Cox?
That was a looooooooong time ago.
Him too. The guy I'm talking about was fairly recent. This century anyway.
But like Cox, he was thought to be used on extremely long FG attempts like at the end of a game or half...although I'm not sure we actually used his FG talent. (or portion thereof)
.........So, if I'm not mistaken, it was Spencer Lanning.
Him too. The guy I'm talking about was fairly recent. This century anyway.
But like Cox, he was thought to be used on extremely long FG attempts like at the end of a game or half...although I'm not sure we actually used his FG talent. (or portion thereof)
I can't think of who that was, but yeah, it would be great to have kickers who can half-assed do the other guy's job too, in case of emergency.
-
Him too. The guy I'm talking about was fairly recent. This century anyway.
But like Cox, he was thought to be used on extremely long FG attempts like at the end of a game or half...although I'm not sure we actually used his FG talent. (or portion thereof)
I can't think of who that was, but yeah, it would be great to have kickers who can half-assed do the other guy's job too, in case of emergency.
I can't think of who that was
I think it was Spencer Lanning.
-
I can't think of who that was
I think it was Spencer Lanning.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login