Skip to content

NCAA HAS KILLED FOOTBALL

College Football Forum
15 7 695
  • @browns149 said:

    Watching teams play without most of their players is pointless 

    I’m glad I don’t bet on this CRAP

    Bummer for you that these players aren't choosing risk injury and future earnings for meaningless games. Don't they realize it makes it harder for you to gamble???

    More power to the players 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @mld-woody said:

    Bummer for you that these players aren't choosing risk injury and future earnings for meaningless games. Don't they realize it makes it harder for you to gamble???

    More power to the players 

    I don’t have a problem with them opting out. To avoid injury and to get ready for the draft. I DO have a problem with the transfer portal starting the day after the regular season ends. It should start AFTER the championship game

    As I said in my original post, I don’t gamble  the games. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #7

    LMAO fla.st. getting their ass's handed to em

  • sydS syd

    LMAO fla.st. getting their ass's handed to em

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @syd said:

    LMAO fla.st. getting their ass's handed to em

    63-3 final score

  • sydS syd

    @syd said:

    LMAO fla.st. getting their ass's handed to em

    63-3 final score

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @syd said:

    63-3 final score

    Just another example of the NCAA ruining college football 

  • @syd said:

    63-3 final score

    Just another example of the NCAA ruining college football 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @browns149 said:

    Just another example of the NCAA ruining college football 

    Old man yells at cloud....

  • @mld-woody said:

    Bummer for you that these players aren't choosing risk injury and future earnings for meaningless games. Don't they realize it makes it harder for you to gamble???

    More power to the players 

    I don’t have a problem with them opting out. To avoid injury and to get ready for the draft. I DO have a problem with the transfer portal starting the day after the regular season ends. It should start AFTER the championship game

    As I said in my original post, I don’t gamble  the games. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @browns149 said:

    I don’t have a problem with them opting out. To avoid injury and to get ready for the draft. I DO have a problem with the transfer portal starting the day after the regular season ends. It should start AFTER the championship game

    As I said in my original post, I don’t gamble  the games. 

    Players that know they're going to transfer would still sit out...

  • @browns149 said:

    Just another example of the NCAA ruining college football 

    Old man yells at cloud....

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #12

    @mld-woody said:

    Old man yells at cloud....

    watching that game was horrible. What’s the point of playing, if all the best players are not playing? Even the coach of Georgia felt bad

  • @mld-woody said:

    Old man yells at cloud....

    watching that game was horrible. What’s the point of playing, if all the best players are not playing? Even the coach of Georgia felt bad

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @browns149 said:

    watching that game was horrible. What’s the point of playing, if all the best players are not playing? Even the coach of Georgia felt bad

    Oh yea, I'm sure he did......

  • @browns149 said:

    watching that game was horrible. What’s the point of playing, if all the best players are not playing? Even the coach of Georgia felt bad

    Oh yea, I'm sure he did......

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Oh yea, I'm sure he did......

    The poor guy had a very tough time getting over beating an opponent 63-3 without considering putting the backups in until 2 hours after check mate...

  • sydS syd

    @syd said:

    LMAO fla.st. getting their ass's handed to em

    63-3 final score

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #15

    @syd said:

    63-3 final score

    Should the NCAA have a  "Mercy Rule"  like Little League ?     ( How about the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL ?  All / none ? )

    Good or bad idea ?   Completely different ideas or rules.   40 points. 10 runs,  8 pucks.   Define amateur and professional ?

    Bad idea, next question please.