NCAA HAS KILLED FOOTBALL
-
Watching teams play without most of their players is pointless
I’m glad I don’t bet on this CRAP
-
Watching teams play without most of their players is pointless
I’m glad I don’t bet on this CRAP
Watching teams play without most of their players is pointless
I’m glad I don’t bet on this CRAP
How could you ??? Mizz 14. tOSU 3. Freakin' points. ? No way.
-
Watching teams play without most of their players is pointless
I’m glad I don’t bet on this CRAP
Watching teams play without most of their players is pointless
I’m glad I don’t bet on this CRAP
Well I had a sure bet for you. A&M was favored by 3 over Ok St despite having lost 31 schollie players prior to KO including the vast majority of their defensive starters. Then their 3rd string QB (1st out with injury, 2nd in the portal) gets his arm broken on the very first play, so they go with a 4th string true freshman with 6 passes all season in mop-up time against shit teams and their 12th man playing safety. Unbelievably they both had great games and only lost by 8. LOL! But it was a sure bet regardless of their play.?
-
The need to make the transfer portal AFTER the bowl games.
-
Watching teams play without most of their players is pointless
I’m glad I don’t bet on this CRAP
Watching teams play without most of their players is pointless
I’m glad I don’t bet on this CRAP
Bummer for you that these players aren't choosing risk injury and future earnings for meaningless games. Don't they realize it makes it harder for you to gamble???
More power to the players
-
Watching teams play without most of their players is pointless
I’m glad I don’t bet on this CRAP
Bummer for you that these players aren't choosing risk injury and future earnings for meaningless games. Don't they realize it makes it harder for you to gamble???
More power to the players
Bummer for you that these players aren't choosing risk injury and future earnings for meaningless games. Don't they realize it makes it harder for you to gamble???
More power to the players
I don’t have a problem with them opting out. To avoid injury and to get ready for the draft. I DO have a problem with the transfer portal starting the day after the regular season ends. It should start AFTER the championship game
As I said in my original post, I don’t gamble the games.
-
-
Just another example of the NCAA ruining college football
Old man yells at cloud....
-
Bummer for you that these players aren't choosing risk injury and future earnings for meaningless games. Don't they realize it makes it harder for you to gamble???
More power to the players
I don’t have a problem with them opting out. To avoid injury and to get ready for the draft. I DO have a problem with the transfer portal starting the day after the regular season ends. It should start AFTER the championship game
As I said in my original post, I don’t gamble the games.
I don’t have a problem with them opting out. To avoid injury and to get ready for the draft. I DO have a problem with the transfer portal starting the day after the regular season ends. It should start AFTER the championship game
As I said in my original post, I don’t gamble the games.
Players that know they're going to transfer would still sit out...
-
Just another example of the NCAA ruining college football
Old man yells at cloud....
Old man yells at cloud....
watching that game was horrible. What’s the point of playing, if all the best players are not playing? Even the coach of Georgia felt bad
-
Old man yells at cloud....
watching that game was horrible. What’s the point of playing, if all the best players are not playing? Even the coach of Georgia felt bad
watching that game was horrible. What’s the point of playing, if all the best players are not playing? Even the coach of Georgia felt bad
Oh yea, I'm sure he did......
-
watching that game was horrible. What’s the point of playing, if all the best players are not playing? Even the coach of Georgia felt bad
Oh yea, I'm sure he did......
Oh yea, I'm sure he did......
The poor guy had a very tough time getting over beating an opponent 63-3 without considering putting the backups in until 2 hours after check mate...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login