Tale of the Tape - Browns @ Bengals
-
Bengals not resting Chase or their other guys would make winning that much more hilarious.
-
-
Bengals not resting Chase or their other guys would make winning that much more hilarious.
-
The weather down Cincy way is looking slushy and cool for the game, and with the Bengals out of it and Browns locked in, ticket prices are dropping like a rock. I’m seeing as low as $27 right now.
My kid talked me in to going. Should be fun!
The weather down Cincy way is looking slushy and cool for the game, and with the Bengals out of it and Browns locked in, ticket prices are dropping like a rock. I’m seeing as low as $27 right now.
My kid talked me in to going. Should be fun!
Yeah, I though about going too... But besides the ticket, not worth the $15 bucks in gas and probably $30 to park to watch an exhibition game in crummy weather. ?
-
The weather down Cincy way is looking slushy and cool for the game, and with the Bengals out of it and Browns locked in, ticket prices are dropping like a rock. I’m seeing as low as $27 right now.
My kid talked me in to going. Should be fun!
Yeah, I though about going too... But besides the ticket, not worth the $15 bucks in gas and probably $30 to park to watch an exhibition game in crummy weather. ?
Yeah, I though about going too... But besides the ticket, not worth the $15 bucks in gas and probably $30 to park to watch an exhibition game in crummy weather. ?
You ninny! Just kidding…
I don’t go to many games but l’d like to catch one this year since it’s been such a damn fun year and l wanna cheer the fellas on. My suspicion is it’ll be like FirstEnergy south down here, so l’ll do my part to show my appreciation.
Plus when my young adult kid wants to do anything with me l usually go for it. Gotta make those memories man.
I’m kinda stoked about the weather too! Looking for Pierre Strong to go hog wild like Lee Suggs did one game l caught years ago in Cincy.
-
-
Yeah, I though about going too... But besides the ticket, not worth the $15 bucks in gas and probably $30 to park to watch an exhibition game in crummy weather. ?
You ninny! Just kidding…
I don’t go to many games but l’d like to catch one this year since it’s been such a damn fun year and l wanna cheer the fellas on. My suspicion is it’ll be like FirstEnergy south down here, so l’ll do my part to show my appreciation.
Plus when my young adult kid wants to do anything with me l usually go for it. Gotta make those memories man.
I’m kinda stoked about the weather too! Looking for Pierre Strong to go hog wild like Lee Suggs did one game l caught years ago in Cincy.
You ninny! Just kidding…
I don’t go to many games but l’d like to catch one this year since it’s been such a damn fun year and l wanna cheer the fellas on. My suspicion is it’ll be like FirstEnergy south down here, so l’ll do my part to show my appreciation.
Plus when my young adult kid wants to do anything with me l usually go for it. Gotta make those memories man.
I’m kinda stoked about the weather too! Looking for Pierre Strong to go hog wild like Lee Suggs did one game l caught years ago in Cincy.
I can’t imagine there’ll be many bungle fans in the house. A few die hards that wanna see a game while tickets are cheap maybe (I did that once for a December game and heavily regretted my decision immediately), their offensive weapons last game together before they drop some in free agency maybe - though Tee isn’t playing I think.
Though I can’t imagine there’ll be many browns fans either, I sure wouldn’t wanna watch a meaningless game in that weather with Jeff Driskel leading the charge.
-
Yeah, I though about going too... But besides the ticket, not worth the $15 bucks in gas and probably $30 to park to watch an exhibition game in crummy weather. ?
You ninny! Just kidding…
I don’t go to many games but l’d like to catch one this year since it’s been such a damn fun year and l wanna cheer the fellas on. My suspicion is it’ll be like FirstEnergy south down here, so l’ll do my part to show my appreciation.
Plus when my young adult kid wants to do anything with me l usually go for it. Gotta make those memories man.
I’m kinda stoked about the weather too! Looking for Pierre Strong to go hog wild like Lee Suggs did one game l caught years ago in Cincy.
when my young adult kid wants to do anything with me l usually go for it. Gotta make those memories man.
Absolutely. Mine was when Josh Gordon lit the Patriots up for over 200 yards.....only to have our special teams coach blow the game with a ridicules onside kick recovery alignment.
-
when my young adult kid wants to do anything with me l usually go for it. Gotta make those memories man.
Absolutely. Mine was when Josh Gordon lit the Patriots up for over 200 yards.....only to have our special teams coach blow the game with a ridicules onside kick recovery alignment.
-
mine was when my kids were young, LOL cursing my father for being a Browns fan.
I hear that. It took my kid until early adulthood to actually be her own Browns fan. I’m pretty sure throughout most of her childhood she associated Browns football games with her dad being in a pissy mood on Sundays and wanted nothing to do with it, haha.
-
-
#Browns place linebacker Anthony Walker Jr. on IR https://cleveland.com/browns-place-linebacker-anthony-walker-jr-on-injured-reserve.html
#Browns place linebacker Anthony Walker Jr. on IR https://cleveland.com/browns-place-linebacker-anthony-walker-jr-on-injured-reserve.html
dammit,
Can't keep piling injuries to veteran team captains, and green dots on this team..
Good guys, like Anthony Walker & Jack Conklin worked just to get back to play this season
Just Sucks ! good luck to both !
-
#Browns place linebacker Anthony Walker Jr. on IR https://cleveland.com/browns-place-linebacker-anthony-walker-jr-on-injured-reserve.html
dammit,
Can't keep piling injuries to veteran team captains, and green dots on this team..
Good guys, like Anthony Walker & Jack Conklin worked just to get back to play this season
Just Sucks ! good luck to both !
dammit,
Can't keep piling injuries to veteran team captains, and green dots on this team..
Good guys, like Anthony Walker & Jack Conklin worked just to get back to play this season
Just Sucks ! good luck to both !
He’s been out a few weeks now, guess they delayed IR just to see if a comeback was possible. We have the depth to make up for AWalk, though. Pretty sure JOK and Taki Taki have gotten the green dot when he’s out (maybe alternately, not sure)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login