Skip to content

WR Production

The Browns Board
33 10 1.5k
  • Bell acquitted himself nicely today.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    Bell acquitted himself nicely today.  

    Come on meow. 

    Down 31-0, Bell scored a couple garbage-time touchdowns, finally showing something in Game 34 of his NFL career. 

    Feel free to bring this up come next September when he's one of our top 3 WRs and contributing in games that matter. I honestly hope you can throw this post in my face, because I have some serious doubts about his future with this team. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Bell acquitted himself nicely today.  

    Come on meow. 

    Down 31-0, Bell scored a couple garbage-time touchdowns, finally showing something in Game 34 of his NFL career. 

    Feel free to bring this up come next September when he's one of our top 3 WRs and contributing in games that matter. I honestly hope you can throw this post in my face, because I have some serious doubts about his future with this team. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Come on meow. 

    Down 31-0, Bell scored a couple garbage-time touchdowns, finally showing something in Game 34 of his NFL career. 

    Feel free to bring this up come next September when he's one of our top 3 WRs and contributing in games that matter. I honestly hope you can throw this post in my face, because I have some serious doubts about his future with this team. 

    You're not a belligerent douchebag, I wouldn't do that sort of thing.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Come on meow. 

    Down 31-0, Bell scored a couple garbage-time touchdowns, finally showing something in Game 34 of his NFL career. 

    Feel free to bring this up come next September when he's one of our top 3 WRs and contributing in games that matter. I honestly hope you can throw this post in my face, because I have some serious doubts about his future with this team. 

    You're not a belligerent douchebag, I wouldn't do that sort of thing.

    @tiamat63 said:

    You're not a belligerent douchebag, I wouldn't do that sort of thing.

    But it would mean he's doing well, and at the end of the day that's the only thing I care about 🙂

    I'm more of an adorable douchebag, by the way. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Bell acquitted himself nicely today.  

    Come on meow. 

    Down 31-0, Bell scored a couple garbage-time touchdowns, finally showing something in Game 34 of his NFL career. 

    Feel free to bring this up come next September when he's one of our top 3 WRs and contributing in games that matter. I honestly hope you can throw this post in my face, because I have some serious doubts about his future with this team. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Come on meow. 

    Down 31-0, Bell scored a couple garbage-time touchdowns, finally showing something in Game 34 of his NFL career. 

    Feel free to bring this up come next September when he's one of our top 3 WRs and contributing in games that matter. I honestly hope you can throw this post in my face, because I have some serious doubts about his future with this team. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    You're not a belligerent douchebag, I wouldn't do that sort of thing.

    No worries. Ainias Smith will beat him out in training camp.?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Come on meow. 

    Down 31-0, Bell scored a couple garbage-time touchdowns, finally showing something in Game 34 of his NFL career. 

    Feel free to bring this up come next September when he's one of our top 3 WRs and contributing in games that matter. I honestly hope you can throw this post in my face, because I have some serious doubts about his future with this team. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    You're not a belligerent douchebag, I wouldn't do that sort of thing.

    No worries. Ainias Smith will beat him out in training camp.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    No worries. Ainias Smith will beat him out in training camp.?

    It's funny how that works,  a lot of things  "shake out"  in and out of training camps.   Also a reflection of  the Draft  and the UFA and FA pickups.  Lets see how the FO does in 2024  this time around.    (Not bad in 2023.) 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Come on meow. 

    Down 31-0, Bell scored a couple garbage-time touchdowns, finally showing something in Game 34 of his NFL career. 

    Feel free to bring this up come next September when he's one of our top 3 WRs and contributing in games that matter. I honestly hope you can throw this post in my face, because I have some serious doubts about his future with this team. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    You're not a belligerent douchebag, I wouldn't do that sort of thing.

    No worries. Ainias Smith will beat him out in training camp.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    No worries. Ainias Smith will beat him out in training camp.?

    Without even looking up that name I know he has to play for A&M. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    No worries. Ainias Smith will beat him out in training camp.?

    Without even looking up that name I know he has to play for A&M. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Without even looking up that name I know he has to play for A&M. 

    I'm not sure Tex has ever suggested the Browns to draft a non-Aggie in all the years he's been here ?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Without even looking up that name I know he has to play for A&M. 

    I'm not sure Tex has ever suggested the Browns to draft a non-Aggie in all the years he's been here ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm not sure Tex has ever suggested the Browns to draft a non-Aggie in all the years he's been here ?

    Wait, there are others besides A&M?!     My.  Gawd.  

  • Bell acquitted himself nicely today.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    Bell acquitted himself nicely today.  

    Did he?  Because he fielded a punt (pass) in the end zone?  He was double covered both times.  Pretty much had to wait for each pass.  And none of those defenders got even near the ball.  The Bengals DB coach must have been rolling his eyes.  But...yes, he caught a couple of passes that wound up being TD's.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    No worries. Ainias Smith will beat him out in training camp.?

    Without even looking up that name I know he has to play for A&M. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Without even looking up that name I know he has to play for A&M. 

    Best offensive weapon in multiple roles for A&M. He would fit right in for the Browns to return punts, ko, and be in the mode of the many fleas used for years by NE who is a terror in space with the hands to make it happen. Plus I think he will be right there in round 3. Maybe round 4 if we get lucky.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm not sure Tex has ever suggested the Browns to draft a non-Aggie in all the years he's been here ?

    Au contraire. Does the name Derrick Henry ring a bell? We took the forgettable Ogbah and the disappeared Coleman instead of being smart when we needed a good RB. I also begged the Browns to take Nick Chubb when he was there for the taking. They didn't make that mistake again thank goodness.

  • Drafttek says he is 2nd best slot (#108noverall) in the draft and Walter says:

    12. Texas A&M image Ainias Smith*, WR, Texas A&M
    Height: 5-10. Weight: 200.
    Projected 40 Time: 4.54.
    Projected Round (2024): 2-3.

    12/30/23: Smith is a dangerous playmaker with the ball in his hands. He is a quick, shifty route-runner who is consistent about separating from coverage. In 2023, Smith totaled 53 catches for 795 yards and two touchdowns. He played well in 2021 (47-509-6) and 2020 (43-564-6). In the NFL, Smith could be a dangerous slot receiver.