Anti-business? Probably but..
-
I need to hear more but so far I support this kind of legislation. As a property owner it's probably not good for me but I think the complete unavailability of housing for Joe and Jane six pack has it very negative effect on society today.
WSS
-
I agree, I liken it to a time of crisis as during the pandemic when people were buying up all the supplies like antibacterial soap to later sell at a profit. Or how companies or the rich are buying up farm land to use for something other than farming.
I'm looking into buying some properties to flip/rent but it's not the same. First off someone has to go in and make a property livable again or able to sell, secondly renting usually lowers the actual monthly payments making it affordable rather than buying outright.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login