Skip to content

 ● "Official" ?  ▪︎ WEEK 18 ▪︎  BROWNS 14 ● Bengals 31  ?  Jan. 7th, a 14-31 second team "Loss"

The Browns Board
127 19 2.7k
  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I’m done watching this. Hopefully no one gets hurt. Cya next week 

  • dustyD dusty wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Very hard to watch this.

    Ready for next week!

  • This looks exactly like I expected and I'm so totally fine with it. Gosh darn Jags are choking, naturally. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @jiggins7919 said:

    This looks exactly like I expected and I'm so totally fine with it. Gosh darn Jags are choking, naturally. 

    SO  you chose to watch the BROWNS,  good move !   What's new in JAX jiggs ?

  • Very hard to watch this.

    Ready for next week!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @dusty said:

    Very hard to watch this.

    Ready for next week!

    14-0 comeback time .....  in Q1 ?

  • @dusty said:

    Very hard to watch this.

    Ready for next week!

    14-0 comeback time .....  in Q1 ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @mjp28 said:

    14-0 comeback time .....  in Q1 ?

    We got em right where we want em

  • @mjp28 said:

    14-0 comeback time .....  in Q1 ?

    We got em right where we want em

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @flugel said:

    We got em right where we want em

    Oh yeah,  end of Q1 time .....  45 minutes to go. .....  good seats still available.

    Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests(See full list)
  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Jax up 10-7

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #27

    How about a little eye discipline defense?

  • Jax up 10-7

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @flugel said:

    Jax up 10-7

    I'd love to see the  BROWNS  go  12-5  really.  They diserve it but resting players makes sense too.

  • dustyD dusty wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Switching channels to the tenn-jax game.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Throwing downfield into double coverage seems like fun!

  • @flugel said:

    Jax up 10-7

    I'd love to see the  BROWNS  go  12-5  really.  They diserve it but resting players makes sense too.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @mjp28 said:

    I'd love to see the  BROWNS  go  12-5  really.  They diserve it but resting players makes sense too.

    Exactly!  The bye week was way too early this year - so this route was necessary considering this year's injury volume.  Today doesn't change a thing about how much we appreciated what unfolded this year.

  • Throwing downfield into double coverage seems like fun!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @dutch-oven said:

    Throwing downfield into double coverage seems like fun!

    Down 21-0 this could get ugly-er, lol.  I predicted Cinci would get 22,  hmmmm.  Rally time ?

  • Throwing downfield into double coverage seems like fun!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @dutch-oven said:

    Throwing downfield into double coverage seems like fun!

    I'd like to thank him for waiting until I finished my pizza before he made that wonderful decision... 

  • @mjp28 said:

    I'd love to see the  BROWNS  go  12-5  really.  They diserve it but resting players makes sense too.

    Exactly!  The bye week was way too early this year - so this route was necessary considering this year's injury volume.  Today doesn't change a thing about how much we appreciated what unfolded this year.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @flugel said:

    Exactly!  The bye week was way too early this year - so this route was necessary considering this year's injury volume.  Today doesn't change a thing about how much we appreciated what unfolded this year.

    Week 5  in a 17 game season is  waaaay to early.  Maybe 8 to 10 makes more sense. 

    Mid-game brunch is  Ratatouille  no kidding,  looks good !   Maybe I could work on some recipes in the second half,  lol.     😆.  

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Oh geezzzz ....  back up QB time ?   This looks like pin ball numbers.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Ooooook then.  Time to switch over to watch Baker vs Carolina.

  • @flugel said:

    Exactly!  The bye week was way too early this year - so this route was necessary considering this year's injury volume.  Today doesn't change a thing about how much we appreciated what unfolded this year.

    Week 5  in a 17 game season is  waaaay to early.  Maybe 8 to 10 makes more sense. 

    Mid-game brunch is  Ratatouille  no kidding,  looks good !   Maybe I could work on some recipes in the second half,  lol.     😆.  

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @mjp28 said:

    Week 5  in a 17 game season is  waaaay to early.  Maybe 8 to 10 makes more sense. 

    Mid-game brunch is  Ratatouille  no kidding,  looks good !   Maybe I could work on some recipes in the second half,  lol.     😆.  

    ?  Sounds great!

  • Ooooook then.  Time to switch over to watch Baker vs Carolina.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @tiamat63 said:

    Ooooook then.  Time to switch over to watch Baker vs Carolina.

    I use RedZone as my surf channel,  nice.

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #39

    The last thing this team needs is to lose Shelby Harris