Skip to content

 ● "Official" ?  ▪︎ WEEK 18 ▪︎  BROWNS 14 ● Bengals 31  ?  Jan. 7th, a 14-31 second team "Loss"

The Browns Board
127 19 2.7k
  • Jax up 10-7

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @flugel said:

    Jax up 10-7

    I'd love to see the  BROWNS  go  12-5  really.  They diserve it but resting players makes sense too.

  • dustyD dusty wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Switching channels to the tenn-jax game.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Throwing downfield into double coverage seems like fun!

  • @flugel said:

    Jax up 10-7

    I'd love to see the  BROWNS  go  12-5  really.  They diserve it but resting players makes sense too.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @mjp28 said:

    I'd love to see the  BROWNS  go  12-5  really.  They diserve it but resting players makes sense too.

    Exactly!  The bye week was way too early this year - so this route was necessary considering this year's injury volume.  Today doesn't change a thing about how much we appreciated what unfolded this year.

  • Throwing downfield into double coverage seems like fun!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @dutch-oven said:

    Throwing downfield into double coverage seems like fun!

    Down 21-0 this could get ugly-er, lol.  I predicted Cinci would get 22,  hmmmm.  Rally time ?

  • Throwing downfield into double coverage seems like fun!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @dutch-oven said:

    Throwing downfield into double coverage seems like fun!

    I'd like to thank him for waiting until I finished my pizza before he made that wonderful decision... 

  • @mjp28 said:

    I'd love to see the  BROWNS  go  12-5  really.  They diserve it but resting players makes sense too.

    Exactly!  The bye week was way too early this year - so this route was necessary considering this year's injury volume.  Today doesn't change a thing about how much we appreciated what unfolded this year.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @flugel said:

    Exactly!  The bye week was way too early this year - so this route was necessary considering this year's injury volume.  Today doesn't change a thing about how much we appreciated what unfolded this year.

    Week 5  in a 17 game season is  waaaay to early.  Maybe 8 to 10 makes more sense. 

    Mid-game brunch is  Ratatouille  no kidding,  looks good !   Maybe I could work on some recipes in the second half,  lol.     😆.  

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Oh geezzzz ....  back up QB time ?   This looks like pin ball numbers.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Ooooook then.  Time to switch over to watch Baker vs Carolina.

  • @flugel said:

    Exactly!  The bye week was way too early this year - so this route was necessary considering this year's injury volume.  Today doesn't change a thing about how much we appreciated what unfolded this year.

    Week 5  in a 17 game season is  waaaay to early.  Maybe 8 to 10 makes more sense. 

    Mid-game brunch is  Ratatouille  no kidding,  looks good !   Maybe I could work on some recipes in the second half,  lol.     😆.  

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @mjp28 said:

    Week 5  in a 17 game season is  waaaay to early.  Maybe 8 to 10 makes more sense. 

    Mid-game brunch is  Ratatouille  no kidding,  looks good !   Maybe I could work on some recipes in the second half,  lol.     😆.  

    ?  Sounds great!

  • Ooooook then.  Time to switch over to watch Baker vs Carolina.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @tiamat63 said:

    Ooooook then.  Time to switch over to watch Baker vs Carolina.

    I use RedZone as my surf channel,  nice.

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #39

    The last thing this team needs is to lose Shelby Harris

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Thatta boy Driskel.

  • Ooooook then.  Time to switch over to watch Baker vs Carolina.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @tiamat63 said:

    Ooooook then.  Time to switch over to watch Baker vs Carolina.

    3-0 at half.

    Real barn-burner. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #42

    I feel like I'm watching a lost episode of Charlie Frye - only this one can run a little faster....

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #43

    this is difficult 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #44

    best part of the game was that blonde in the body suit 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Ooooook then.  Time to switch over to watch Baker vs Carolina.

    3-0 at half.

    Real barn-burner. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @dutch-oven said:

    3-0 at half.

    Real barn-burner. 

    DJ Chark fumbled going in at the 1 for a touchback. Otherwise it'd be 7-3 panthers. 

    I know, I know.  A REAL hoot nanny there. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #46

    The announcers at the game and the guys back at the Pregame Show keep talking about this game like its the starters vs the starters and the Browns are somehow blowing an important opportunity to... well... I have no idea.

    THIS GAME DOESN'T MATTER. THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT IS FOR THE BROWNS TO WALK AWAY WITH NO INJURIES.

    I guarantee if the refs came to Stefanski and asked him if he would like to just forfeit the second half, he'd say yes in a millisecond. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    3-0 at half.

    Real barn-burner. 

    DJ Chark fumbled going in at the 1 for a touchback. Otherwise it'd be 7-3 panthers. 

    I know, I know.  A REAL hoot nanny there. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @tiamat63 said:

    DJ Chark fumbled going in at the 1 for a touchback. Otherwise it'd be 7-3 panthers. 

    I know, I know.  A REAL hoot nanny there. 

    IF Tampa Bay loses this game.... ?