Skip to content

 ● "Official" ?  ▪︎ WEEK 18 ▪︎  BROWNS 14 ● Bengals 31  ?  Jan. 7th, a 14-31 second team "Loss"

The Browns Board
127 19 2.7k
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #46

    The announcers at the game and the guys back at the Pregame Show keep talking about this game like its the starters vs the starters and the Browns are somehow blowing an important opportunity to... well... I have no idea.

    THIS GAME DOESN'T MATTER. THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT IS FOR THE BROWNS TO WALK AWAY WITH NO INJURIES.

    I guarantee if the refs came to Stefanski and asked him if he would like to just forfeit the second half, he'd say yes in a millisecond. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    3-0 at half.

    Real barn-burner. 

    DJ Chark fumbled going in at the 1 for a touchback. Otherwise it'd be 7-3 panthers. 

    I know, I know.  A REAL hoot nanny there. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @tiamat63 said:

    DJ Chark fumbled going in at the 1 for a touchback. Otherwise it'd be 7-3 panthers. 

    I know, I know.  A REAL hoot nanny there. 

    IF Tampa Bay loses this game.... ?

  • sydS syd

    best part of the game was that blonde in the body suit 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @syd said:

    best part of the game was that blonde in the body suit 

    You saw her too?  Is that Burrow's lady?  She had JB stitched on that outfit

  • The announcers at the game and the guys back at the Pregame Show keep talking about this game like its the starters vs the starters and the Browns are somehow blowing an important opportunity to... well... I have no idea.

    THIS GAME DOESN'T MATTER. THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT IS FOR THE BROWNS TO WALK AWAY WITH NO INJURIES.

    I guarantee if the refs came to Stefanski and asked him if he would like to just forfeit the second half, he'd say yes in a millisecond. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @dutch-oven said:

    The announcers at the game and the guys back at the Pregame Show keep talking about this game like its the starters vs the starters and the Browns are somehow blowing an important opportunity to... well... I have no idea.

    THIS GAME DOESN'T MATTER. THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT IS FOR THE BROWNS TO WALK AWAY WITH NO INJURIES.

    I guarantee if the refs came to Stefanski and asked him if he would like to just forfeit the second half, he'd say yes in a millisecond. 

    I hear ya

  • sydS syd

    this is difficult 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @syd said:

    this is difficult 

    Oh yes ....  week 18 a big numbers, positioning  and  rest week.    So what are you watching this weekend ?

    Nobody is mowing the yards .... at least up north,  lol.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    DJ Chark fumbled going in at the 1 for a touchback. Otherwise it'd be 7-3 panthers. 

    I know, I know.  A REAL hoot nanny there. 

    IF Tampa Bay loses this game.... ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @dutch-oven said:

    IF Tampa Bay loses this game.... ?

    Please tell me that's not where most of our usual crowd is at.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    IF Tampa Bay loses this game.... ?

    Please tell me that's not where most of our usual crowd is at.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @flugel said:

    Please tell me that's not where most of our usual crowd is at.

    If so, they're getting exactly what they deserve 2 field goals

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #53

    We got 1 of the 3 sacks we needed today.

  • @flugel said:

    Exactly!  The bye week was way too early this year - so this route was necessary considering this year's injury volume.  Today doesn't change a thing about how much we appreciated what unfolded this year.

    Week 5  in a 17 game season is  waaaay to early.  Maybe 8 to 10 makes more sense. 

    Mid-game brunch is  Ratatouille  no kidding,  looks good !   Maybe I could work on some recipes in the second half,  lol.     😆.  

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #54

    @mjp28 said:

    Week 5  in a 17 game season is  waaaay to early.  Maybe 8 to 10 makes more sense. 

    Mid-game brunch is  Ratatouille  no kidding,  looks good !   Maybe I could work on some recipes in the second half,  lol.     😆.  

    I'll put up more later on the GAMEDAY thread.  * Main ingredients,   zucchini. eggplant, red bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and more.  A real veggie dish. 

      ..... edit add ....  * added a few more ingredients .....  kitchen smells great !

    20240107_142856.jpeg

  • @mjp28 said:

    Week 5  in a 17 game season is  waaaay to early.  Maybe 8 to 10 makes more sense. 

    Mid-game brunch is  Ratatouille  no kidding,  looks good !   Maybe I could work on some recipes in the second half,  lol.     😆.  

    I'll put up more later on the GAMEDAY thread.  * Main ingredients,   zucchini. eggplant, red bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and more.  A real veggie dish. 

      ..... edit add ....  * added a few more ingredients .....  kitchen smells great !

    20240107_142856.jpeg

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @mjp28 said:

    I'll put up more later on the GAMEDAY thread.  Main ingredients,   zucchini. peppers, onions and more.  A real veggie dish.

    20240107_142856.jpeg

    I wish our offense was that exciting today!

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #56

    Did anyone see that TD catch by Olave today?  WOW!

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Any reason why they didn't play PJ Walker instead? Meanwhile the Jags are sleepwalking out of the postseason.

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Sack #2 today.  The Browns D needs 1 more sack to set a record

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #59

    Instant Review of today's game plan:

  • Sack #2 today.  The Browns D needs 1 more sack to set a record

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @flugel said:

    Sack #2 today.  The Browns D needs 1 more sack to set a record

    Too bad  they can't just erase  some  of the numbers like the  0-31  and keep a few more like the  Ratatouille,  lol.

  • Did anyone see that TD catch by Olave today?  WOW!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @flugel said:

    Did anyone see that TD catch by Olave today?  WOW!

    Olave Garden ?

  • @flugel said:

    Sack #2 today.  The Browns D needs 1 more sack to set a record

    Too bad  they can't just erase  some  of the numbers like the  0-31  and keep a few more like the  Ratatouille,  lol.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @mjp28 said:

    Too bad  they can't just erase  some  of the numbers like the  0-31  and keep a few more like the  Ratatouille,  lol.

    That recipe looks delicious!

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #63

    The biggest thing I wanted today was no injuries and a Jacksonville win. 

  • Any reason why they didn't play PJ Walker instead? Meanwhile the Jags are sleepwalking out of the postseason.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @mddawg said:

    Any reason why they didn't play PJ Walker instead? Meanwhile the Jags are sleepwalking out of the postseason.

    I know. I thought the Jags would be ready to go today MD.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Too bad  they can't just erase  some  of the numbers like the  0-31  and keep a few more like the  Ratatouille,  lol.

    That recipe looks delicious!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #65

    @flugel said:

    That recipe looks delicious!

    From my wife .... she got it from  Food Network  Recipe name is :  The Best Ratatoulle.   Easy and good !

    I will put more up later on the  ▪︎ GAMEDAY ▪︎  thread.   Bon Appetit !

    ...... edit add ..... Normally we do something special on  THU/SAT/SUN. for the games or just grill or oven bake someething.     I then like to share the recipes with friends, family  and  you guys.

    And normally the games aren't this b-a-d.