Skip to content

 ● "Official" ?  ▪︎ WEEK 18 ▪︎  BROWNS 14 ● Bengals 31  ?  Jan. 7th, a 14-31 second team "Loss"

The Browns Board
127 19 2.7k
  • @mjp28 said:

    Week 5  in a 17 game season is  waaaay to early.  Maybe 8 to 10 makes more sense. 

    Mid-game brunch is  Ratatouille  no kidding,  looks good !   Maybe I could work on some recipes in the second half,  lol.     😆.  

    I'll put up more later on the GAMEDAY thread.  * Main ingredients,   zucchini. eggplant, red bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and more.  A real veggie dish. 

      ..... edit add ....  * added a few more ingredients .....  kitchen smells great !

    20240107_142856.jpeg

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @mjp28 said:

    I'll put up more later on the GAMEDAY thread.  Main ingredients,   zucchini. peppers, onions and more.  A real veggie dish.

    20240107_142856.jpeg

    I wish our offense was that exciting today!

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #56

    Did anyone see that TD catch by Olave today?  WOW!

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Any reason why they didn't play PJ Walker instead? Meanwhile the Jags are sleepwalking out of the postseason.

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Sack #2 today.  The Browns D needs 1 more sack to set a record

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #59

    Instant Review of today's game plan:

  • Sack #2 today.  The Browns D needs 1 more sack to set a record

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @flugel said:

    Sack #2 today.  The Browns D needs 1 more sack to set a record

    Too bad  they can't just erase  some  of the numbers like the  0-31  and keep a few more like the  Ratatouille,  lol.

  • Did anyone see that TD catch by Olave today?  WOW!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @flugel said:

    Did anyone see that TD catch by Olave today?  WOW!

    Olave Garden ?

  • @flugel said:

    Sack #2 today.  The Browns D needs 1 more sack to set a record

    Too bad  they can't just erase  some  of the numbers like the  0-31  and keep a few more like the  Ratatouille,  lol.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @mjp28 said:

    Too bad  they can't just erase  some  of the numbers like the  0-31  and keep a few more like the  Ratatouille,  lol.

    That recipe looks delicious!

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #63

    The biggest thing I wanted today was no injuries and a Jacksonville win. 

  • Any reason why they didn't play PJ Walker instead? Meanwhile the Jags are sleepwalking out of the postseason.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @mddawg said:

    Any reason why they didn't play PJ Walker instead? Meanwhile the Jags are sleepwalking out of the postseason.

    I know. I thought the Jags would be ready to go today MD.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Too bad  they can't just erase  some  of the numbers like the  0-31  and keep a few more like the  Ratatouille,  lol.

    That recipe looks delicious!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #65

    @flugel said:

    That recipe looks delicious!

    From my wife .... she got it from  Food Network  Recipe name is :  The Best Ratatoulle.   Easy and good !

    I will put more up later on the  ▪︎ GAMEDAY ▪︎  thread.   Bon Appetit !

    ...... edit add ..... Normally we do something special on  THU/SAT/SUN. for the games or just grill or oven bake someething.     I then like to share the recipes with friends, family  and  you guys.

    And normally the games aren't this b-a-d.  

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Jax scored a TD

  • The biggest thing I wanted today was no injuries and a Jacksonville win. 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by Kvoethe
    #67

    @flugel said:

    The biggest thing I wanted today was no injuries and a Jacksonville win. 

    I called it 3 weeks ago...steelers were going to the playoffs.  Im suprised the colts didnt tie so they could get in with a loss just to be safe.

    Nfl is rigged.

    And im stuck down here in steubenville with steeler radio and them stupid yinzers...dammit.

  • Jax scored a TD

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @flugel said:

    Jax scored a TD

    And a pick!!

  • The biggest thing I wanted today was no injuries and a Jacksonville win. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @flugel said:

    The biggest thing I wanted today was ★★★★ no injuries and a Jacksonville win. 

    ★★★★  oh yes.  Tough game, guys already dinged up.   Be ready next week when it counts.

    A Driskel TD Bomb !   7-31.

  •  ● The "Official" ?  ▪︎ NFL WEEK 18 ▪︎ BROWNS (-7) -at- Bengals  ?  Jan. 7 <-- GO BROWNS !     (O/U 36 ?? )

                    ▪︎--◇--▪︎

    ● Cincinnati  31  CLEVELAND  14 final score.    .... And let the Playoffs begin."

    And .....

    ▪︎. Let the Jeff Driskel Era begin!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @dutch-oven said:

     ?   NFL WEEK 18 ▪︎ BROWNS (-7) -at- Bengals  ?  

    And .....

    ▪︎. Let the Jeff Driskel Era begin!

    It's on !

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #71

    Wow the jags are blowing it…did not see that one coming. The browns set them on a crash course into the ground apparently 

  • @flugel said:

    The biggest thing I wanted today was no injuries and a Jacksonville win. 

    I called it 3 weeks ago...steelers were going to the playoffs.  Im suprised the colts didnt tie so they could get in with a loss just to be safe.

    Nfl is rigged.

    And im stuck down here in steubenville with steeler radio and them stupid yinzers...dammit.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @kvoethe said:

    I called it 3 weeks ago...steelers were going to the playoffs.  Im suprised the colts didnt tie so they could get in with a loss just to be safe.

    Nfl is rigged.

    And im stuck down here in steubenville with steeler radio and them stupid yinzers...dammit.

    Do you know what owner campaigned heavily to the 31 other owners for Rodger Goodell to get a consensus of approval to elect him as NFL Commish in 2006?  Steelers' Owner Dan Rooney.  Don't think for 1 second he never stops feelign like he owes the Rooney family for this....

  • @flugel said:

    The biggest thing I wanted today was ★★★★ no injuries and a Jacksonville win. 

    ★★★★  oh yes.  Tough game, guys already dinged up.   Be ready next week when it counts.

    A Driskel TD Bomb !   7-31.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @mjp28 said:

    ★★★★  oh yes.  Tough game, guys already dinged up.   Be ready next week when it counts.

    A Driskel TD Bomb !   7-31.

    I'm hoping none of them are bad enough to prevent guys from playing next week.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #74

    Well look at that, we've scored two touchdowns!

    Put the Lions/Vikings game on, got on youtube and kind of forgot about the Browns... ?

    I'm guessing we'll know the time and date of our playoff game sometime tonight after the Dolphins and Bills game, right?