● "Official" ? ▪︎ WEEK 18 ▪︎ BROWNS 14 ● Bengals 31 ? Jan. 7th, a 14-31 second team "Loss"
-
Not just the Browns - you forgot your buddy Flugel too! ?
I just couldn't keep watching this, literally not caring about the result yet worried to death someone important could get hurt and knocked out of the playoffs... I had to watch something else.
Plus, as the brilliant thinkers on here have already told us, it's all rigged. ?
I just couldn't keep watching this, literally not caring about the result yet worried to death someone important could get hurt and knocked out of the playoffs... I had to watch something else.
Plus, as the brilliant thinkers on here have already told us, it's all rigged. ?
Understood. It wasn't easy to watch.
We needed 3 sacks today to break a record for team sacks and the Browns got that. JMO, it helps Myles Garrett's chances for Defensive Player of the Year if he led the team that broke the team record for sacks.
-
So it's official - Browns vs Texans next weekend in the Wild Card round?
So it's official - Browns vs Texans next weekend in the Wild Card round?
Indeed!
-
Not just the Browns - you forgot your buddy Flugel too! ?
I just couldn't keep watching this, literally not caring about the result yet worried to death someone important could get hurt and knocked out of the playoffs... I had to watch something else.
Plus, as the brilliant thinkers on here have already told us, it's all rigged. ?
I just couldn't keep watching this, literally not caring about the result yet worried to death someone important could get hurt and knocked out of the playoffs... I had to watch something else.
Plus, as the brilliant thinkers on here have already told us, it's all rigged. ?
LMAO, the rigged birds .... yes they know all, see all, hear all.
-
Well look at that, we've scored two touchdowns!
Put the Lions/Vikings game on, got on youtube and kind of forgot about the Browns... ?
I'm guessing we'll know the time and date of our playoff game sometime tonight after the Dolphins and Bills game, right?
Well look at that, we've scored two touchdowns!
Put the Lions/Vikings game on, got on youtube and kind of forgot about the Browns... ?
I'm guessing we'll know the time and date of our playoff game sometime tonight after the Dolphins and Bills game, right?
Bell scored both of them believe it or not.
-
-
-
Well look at that, we've scored two touchdowns!
Put the Lions/Vikings game on, got on youtube and kind of forgot about the Browns... ?
I'm guessing we'll know the time and date of our playoff game sometime tonight after the Dolphins and Bills game, right?
Bell scored both of them believe it or not.
-
So it's official - Browns vs Texans next weekend in the Wild Card round?
So it's official - Browns vs Texans next weekend in the Wild Card round?
Going to be up to the pass rush and DBs to get it done.
-
Well look at that, we've scored two touchdowns!
Put the Lions/Vikings game on, got on youtube and kind of forgot about the Browns... ?
I'm guessing we'll know the time and date of our playoff game sometime tonight after the Dolphins and Bills game, right?
Bell scored both of them believe it or not.
-
Any update on Tillman?
-
-
I missed that today while I watched the NFL version of paint drying.
-
Seems strange too with NO Fantasy League games going on ..... no lineups to check and sll of that stuff.
-
As much as I just bellyached about Pittsburgh getting into the playoffs - the AFC North ended up with 3 teams making the playoffs with their last place team finishing 9-8. We might be taking our healthiest lineup all year into this matchup so the time is right for the Cleveland Browns to go make history!
-
-
Yes the coaching staff really screwed that up good. The team did not deserve that loss today.
did pederson lose his mind or what ? To call a dive from that far out was insane and the play action before that ? fucking stupid
-
Any update on Tillman?
Any update on Tillman?
On concussions you never onow, the 5 step protocal is next. All i've seen ....
Tillman is being evaluated for a concussion and is questionable to return to Sunday's game against the Bengals, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
Tillman went to the sideline for an evaluation after he took a big shot to the back of his head with just under 11 minutes remaining in the fourth quarter. He caught three passes on six targets for 43 yards before exiting Sunday's contest.
-
Need to start the CLE v HOU Wildcard thread...
-
my team sucked this year ,it all started with losing Chubb
Next year the league is starting something new, You can keep one player from this years team so im gonna keep Amari C
Next year in my Fleaflicker we also are going to make an IR provision, details to follow.
●--> Also we are going to add TWO more teams. first come first in. I love the FF League ! syd are you or anyone here interested ? ■ Just let me know. ■ mjp or mjp28.
-
The former. Bell is underrated by both the coaching staff and here on the board!
Prior to today Bell and Flacco had some chemistry. We can't really hold it against Bell when Cooper and Flacco had something unstoppable going in other outings. I think Bell is going to turn out just fine. The 1st part of this year couldn't have been easy for the 2nd year WR to get any chemistry going when they went from Watson to DTR to PJ Walker back to Watson back to DTR. All that wasn't easy for Cooper either. If I had to guess, our coaching staff is keenly aware of this and they've limited his reps because of it. Key word in that sentence is guess.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
