Skip to content

Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings

College Football Forum
455 17 13.2k 1
  • @mld-woody said:

    Why did OSU lose to Michigan in 2023?

    Why is Michigan 5-17 against Ohio State in the new millennium?  Is the whoop ass gettin too spicy for you?  We can do this as long as you want.  The reality is that the scoreboard I keep showing you caused recruiting violations and stealing signs on the sidelines from the Annie's Arbor Football program... ?

    Ohio State has 2 National Championships since 2000 - no asterisks required.  Anything less from other programs causes asterisks, coaching suspensions/firings and uh-ohs... ?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Why is Michigan 5-17 against Ohio State in the new millennium?  Is the whoop ass gettin too spicy for you?  We can do this as long as you want.  The reality is that the scoreboard I keep showing you caused recruiting violations and stealing signs on the sidelines from the Annie's Arbor Football program... ?

    Ohio State has 2 National Championships since 2000 - no asterisks required.  Anything less from other programs causes asterisks, coaching suspensions/firings and uh-ohs... ?

    Why did OSU lose to Michigan in 2023?

  • @flugel said:

    Why is Michigan 5-17 against Ohio State in the new millennium?  Is the whoop ass gettin too spicy for you?  We can do this as long as you want.  The reality is that the scoreboard I keep showing you caused recruiting violations and stealing signs on the sidelines from the Annie's Arbor Football program... ?

    Ohio State has 2 National Championships since 2000 - no asterisks required.  Anything less from other programs causes asterisks, coaching suspensions/firings and uh-ohs... ?

    Why did OSU lose to Michigan in 2023?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Why did OSU lose to Michigan in 2023?

    Why is Michigan 5-17 against Ohio State in the new millennium?  Is the whoop ass gettin too spicy for you?  We can do this as long as you want.  The reality is that the scoreboard I keep showing you caused recruiting violations and stealing signs on the sidelines from the Annie's Arbor Football program... ?

    Ohio State has 2 National Championships since 2000 - no asterisks required.  Anything less from other programs causes asterisks, coaching suspensions/firings and uh-ohs... ?

  • @mld-woody said:

    Why did OSU lose to Michigan in 2023?

    Why is Michigan 5-17 against Ohio State in the new millennium?  Is the whoop ass gettin too spicy for you?  We can do this as long as you want.  The reality is that the scoreboard I keep showing you caused recruiting violations and stealing signs on the sidelines from the Annie's Arbor Football program... ?

    Ohio State has 2 National Championships since 2000 - no asterisks required.  Anything less from other programs causes asterisks, coaching suspensions/firings and uh-ohs... ?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Why is Michigan 5-17 against Ohio State in the new millennium?  Is the whoop ass gettin too spicy for you?  We can do this as long as you want.  The reality is that the scoreboard I keep showing you caused recruiting violations and stealing signs on the sidelines from the Annie's Arbor Football program... ?

    Ohio State has 2 National Championships since 2000 - no asterisks required.  Anything less from other programs causes asterisks, coaching suspensions/firings and uh-ohs... ?

    Sad you can't answer the question. 

    Oh well. Not surprised 

  • @flugel said:

    Why is Michigan 5-17 against Ohio State in the new millennium?  Is the whoop ass gettin too spicy for you?  We can do this as long as you want.  The reality is that the scoreboard I keep showing you caused recruiting violations and stealing signs on the sidelines from the Annie's Arbor Football program... ?

    Ohio State has 2 National Championships since 2000 - no asterisks required.  Anything less from other programs causes asterisks, coaching suspensions/firings and uh-ohs... ?

    Sad you can't answer the question. 

    Oh well. Not surprised 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @mld-woody said:

    Sad you can't answer the question. 

    Oh well. Not surprised 

    Who's sad?  Ohio State dominates your team and you.  You bring up 1 exception to that rule but it's loaded with asterisks. You know this and so does every reader in this thread.  You're literally carrying this on all the while you have yet to convince yourself you're pumped about a Championship that required a Head Coach suspension that you said was going to be really easy for Harbaugh to get out of.  Remember that?  

    Hang in there.  With any luck they might start making Raspberry Chewables Prozac for you soon.

  • @mld-woody said:

    The fantasy land your brain has created to protect you from reality... Hahaha. Great stuff. 

    Harbaugh couldn't get out of Ann Arbor fast enough...

    I wonder why? ?

    Kind of like, why the fuck are you on a Browns board when you don't give a shit about the Browns? 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @dutch-oven said:

    Harbaugh couldn't get out of Ann Arbor fast enough...

    I wonder why? ?

    Kind of like, why the fuck are you on a Browns board when you don't give a shit about the Browns? 

    I'll tell you why.  He's got way too many Ohio State fans and their recent 17-5 record against his team living in his brain rent-free like squatters.  As always, he has the right to remain silent...

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Ohio State's 2025 recruiting class has added four four-star commits this weekend. Two are teammates from the same high school in New Jersey in Safety DeShawn Stewart and WR De'Zie Jones, and a couple of Florida kids in LB T.J. Alford and DLineman London Merritt (originally from Atlanta area before transferring to the IMG Academy in Florida). 

    Of course, these are not official commits, early signing is in December for the '25 class. Things happen, but as it stands today Ohio State has 11 commits, eight of which are on defense. It is shaping up to be a potentially fantastic class.

    https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/Season/2025-Football/Commits/

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Ohio State is on the verge of filling the vacated RB coach position with Oregon's RB coach, Carlos Locklyn. Almost immediately after, the Buckeyes received the crystal ball for Jordon Davison, a four star RB from Mater Dei High School in California. 

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    IMG_5510.png

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_5510.png

    Just kidding…April Fools! (they were actually 39th) ??

    IMG_5509.png

  • @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_5510.png

    Just kidding…April Fools! (they were actually 39th) ??

    IMG_5509.png

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    Just kidding…April Fools! (they were actually 39th) ??

    IMG_5509.png

    Their biggest cheerleader is unavailable for comment.  Apparently, he's been so excited about the Ken and Barbie Doll movie he's been writing adorable critiques of it.  Rumor has it, he's been stalking the writers to do a sequel that will add his blonde haired GI Joe to the mix. 

    I don't know if that's any healthier than him thinking about his favorite football team the year after lost ethics.  Looks like he's headed right back to football without asterisks is like a season without sunshine.  

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    I guess there are SCUM fans that have 2 functional brain cells. . .

    IMG_3592.jpeg

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    How many teams win a National Championship and yet fail so miserably at recruiting the following year?

    I know one team comes to mind! ??

    IMG_5529.png

  • How many teams win a National Championship and yet fail so miserably at recruiting the following year?

    I know one team comes to mind! ??

    IMG_5529.png

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody

    @canton-dawg said:

    How many teams win a National Championship and yet fail so miserably at recruiting the following year?

    I know one team comes to mind! ??

    IMG_5529.png

    While I know you're just trolling and desperately hoping I give you attention, all you're doing is making it very clear you don't understand how recruiting works. 

    But yes, we did win a National Championship. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    Yes, you are delusional.

    Yes, it is hilarious.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    How many teams win a National Championship and yet fail so miserably at recruiting the following year?

    I know one team comes to mind! ??

    IMG_5529.png

    While I know you're just trolling and desperately hoping I give you attention, all you're doing is making it very clear you don't understand how recruiting works. 

    But yes, we did win a National Championship. 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    While I know you're just trolling and desperately hoping I give you attention, all you're doing is making it very clear you don't understand how recruiting works. 

    But yes, we did win a National Championship. 

    Your lack of recruiting has been noted.

    Prepare for more continuous ass kickings from the Buckeyes, but you should be accustomed to it.

    IMG_3606.jpeg

  • @mld-woody said:

    While I know you're just trolling and desperately hoping I give you attention, all you're doing is making it very clear you don't understand how recruiting works. 

    But yes, we did win a National Championship. 

    Your lack of recruiting has been noted.

    Prepare for more continuous ass kickings from the Buckeyes, but you should be accustomed to it.

    IMG_3606.jpeg

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    Your lack of recruiting has been noted.

    Prepare for more continuous ass kickings from the Buckeyes, but you should be accustomed to it.

    IMG_3606.jpeg

    Any thoughts Woody?

    That kid's gorgeous above. He gets me hornier than my Barbie Doll movie. Every time I see him, the thing between my thighs makes my Levi's rise.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Your lack of recruiting has been noted.

    Prepare for more continuous ass kickings from the Buckeyes, but you should be accustomed to it.

    IMG_3606.jpeg

    Any thoughts Woody?

    That kid's gorgeous above. He gets me hornier than my Barbie Doll movie. Every time I see him, the thing between my thighs makes my Levi's rise.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Any thoughts Woody?

    That kid's gorgeous above. He gets me hornier than my Barbie Doll movie. Every time I see him, the thing between my thighs makes my Levi's rise.

    It's clear you have a strange obsession with me, as you desperately crave my response in multiple threads now. And I realize I'm giving you what you want be responding. 

    1. OSU has really fallen off considering they're claiming recruiting championships now (well before recruiting is over). Pretty sad! But considering you can't say anything about on the field performance I guess this is all you're left with. 

    2. It sounds like you both don't follow recruiting much at all based on these posts and attempted trolls

    3. I'm fine knowing our coaching staff actually develops talent. 

  • @flugel said:

    Any thoughts Woody?

    That kid's gorgeous above. He gets me hornier than my Barbie Doll movie. Every time I see him, the thing between my thighs makes my Levi's rise.

    It's clear you have a strange obsession with me, as you desperately crave my response in multiple threads now. And I realize I'm giving you what you want be responding. 

    1. OSU has really fallen off considering they're claiming recruiting championships now (well before recruiting is over). Pretty sad! But considering you can't say anything about on the field performance I guess this is all you're left with. 

    2. It sounds like you both don't follow recruiting much at all based on these posts and attempted trolls

    3. I'm fine knowing our coaching staff actually develops talent. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    It's clear you have a strange obsession with me, as you desperately crave my response in multiple threads now. And I realize I'm giving you what you want be responding. 

    1. OSU has really fallen off considering they're claiming recruiting championships now (well before recruiting is over). Pretty sad! But considering you can't say anything about on the field performance I guess this is all you're left with. 

    2. It sounds like you both don't follow recruiting much at all based on these posts and attempted trolls

    3. I'm fine knowing our coaching staff actually develops talent. 

    Multiple?  Just College Football since you never post about the Browns.  You do know this was originally setup as a Cleveland Browns Board right?   Anyway, college football pits the local Ohio Team vrs a hated Rival Michigan team.  Right now, Michigan and it's HC needed to be disciplined for stealing signs in the most recent football season.  Of course I'm going to have fun with that busting your chops.  If Ohio State having the majority of wins in the rivalry this side of the year 2000 and the majority of fans makes you nervous - maybe you should seek out a message board that gives you the common bond you need?  

    The other alternative is understanding it's only me - and I'm just busting your chops. 

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    IMG_5530.png

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_5530.png

    Not sure that's a path you want to go down either haha