Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings
-
-
-
How many teams win a National Championship and yet fail so miserably at recruiting the following year?
I know one team comes to mind! ??
While I know you're just trolling and desperately hoping I give you attention, all you're doing is making it very clear you don't understand how recruiting works.
But yes, we did win a National Championship.
-
Yes, you are delusional.
Yes, it is hilarious.
-
How many teams win a National Championship and yet fail so miserably at recruiting the following year?
I know one team comes to mind! ??
While I know you're just trolling and desperately hoping I give you attention, all you're doing is making it very clear you don't understand how recruiting works.
But yes, we did win a National Championship.
While I know you're just trolling and desperately hoping I give you attention, all you're doing is making it very clear you don't understand how recruiting works.
But yes, we did win a National Championship.
Your lack of recruiting has been noted.
Prepare for more continuous ass kickings from the Buckeyes, but you should be accustomed to it.
-
While I know you're just trolling and desperately hoping I give you attention, all you're doing is making it very clear you don't understand how recruiting works.
But yes, we did win a National Championship.
Your lack of recruiting has been noted.
Prepare for more continuous ass kickings from the Buckeyes, but you should be accustomed to it.
Your lack of recruiting has been noted.
Prepare for more continuous ass kickings from the Buckeyes, but you should be accustomed to it.
Any thoughts Woody?
That kid's gorgeous above. He gets me hornier than my Barbie Doll movie. Every time I see him, the thing between my thighs makes my Levi's rise.
-
Your lack of recruiting has been noted.
Prepare for more continuous ass kickings from the Buckeyes, but you should be accustomed to it.
Any thoughts Woody?
That kid's gorgeous above. He gets me hornier than my Barbie Doll movie. Every time I see him, the thing between my thighs makes my Levi's rise.
Any thoughts Woody?
That kid's gorgeous above. He gets me hornier than my Barbie Doll movie. Every time I see him, the thing between my thighs makes my Levi's rise.
It's clear you have a strange obsession with me, as you desperately crave my response in multiple threads now. And I realize I'm giving you what you want be responding.
1. OSU has really fallen off considering they're claiming recruiting championships now (well before recruiting is over). Pretty sad! But considering you can't say anything about on the field performance I guess this is all you're left with.
2. It sounds like you both don't follow recruiting much at all based on these posts and attempted trolls
3. I'm fine knowing our coaching staff actually develops talent.
-
Any thoughts Woody?
That kid's gorgeous above. He gets me hornier than my Barbie Doll movie. Every time I see him, the thing between my thighs makes my Levi's rise.
It's clear you have a strange obsession with me, as you desperately crave my response in multiple threads now. And I realize I'm giving you what you want be responding.
1. OSU has really fallen off considering they're claiming recruiting championships now (well before recruiting is over). Pretty sad! But considering you can't say anything about on the field performance I guess this is all you're left with.
2. It sounds like you both don't follow recruiting much at all based on these posts and attempted trolls
3. I'm fine knowing our coaching staff actually develops talent.
It's clear you have a strange obsession with me, as you desperately crave my response in multiple threads now. And I realize I'm giving you what you want be responding.
1. OSU has really fallen off considering they're claiming recruiting championships now (well before recruiting is over). Pretty sad! But considering you can't say anything about on the field performance I guess this is all you're left with.
2. It sounds like you both don't follow recruiting much at all based on these posts and attempted trolls
3. I'm fine knowing our coaching staff actually develops talent.
Multiple? Just College Football since you never post about the Browns. You do know this was originally setup as a Cleveland Browns Board right? Anyway, college football pits the local Ohio Team vrs a hated Rival Michigan team. Right now, Michigan and it's HC needed to be disciplined for stealing signs in the most recent football season. Of course I'm going to have fun with that busting your chops. If Ohio State having the majority of wins in the rivalry this side of the year 2000 and the majority of fans makes you nervous - maybe you should seek out a message board that gives you the common bond you need?
The other alternative is understanding it's only me - and I'm just busting your chops.
-
-
Not sure that's a path you want to go down either haha
-
Not sure that's a path you want to go down either haha
Not sure that's a path you want to go down either haha
Here’s a path you don’t want to go down. . .
-
And with the transfer portal opening today, news has come down that TTUN will receive three years probation for Covid-era infractions, and five coaches involved will get one year show causes. This is just the appetizer of what is to come this year regarding the football program of Ann Arbor. Just the tip... of the iceberg. This has nothing to do with Harbaugh lying to and refusing to cooperate with the NCAA... definitely has nothing to do with Connor Stalions, hacked computers, etc that is the main course of this juicy story.
-
And with the transfer portal opening today, news has come down that TTUN will receive three years probation for Covid-era infractions, and five coaches involved will get one year show causes. This is just the appetizer of what is to come this year regarding the football program of Ann Arbor. Just the tip... of the iceberg. This has nothing to do with Harbaugh lying to and refusing to cooperate with the NCAA... definitely has nothing to do with Connor Stalions, hacked computers, etc that is the main course of this juicy story.
And with the transfer portal opening today, news has come down that TTUN will receive three years probation for Covid-era infractions, and five coaches involved will get one year show causes. This is just the appetizer of what is to come this year regarding the football program of Ann Arbor. Just the tip... of the iceberg. This has nothing to do with Harbaugh lying to and refusing to cooperate with the NCAA... definitely has nothing to do with Connor Stalions, hacked computers, etc that is the main course of this juicy story.
? Look what it takes to temporarily beat Ohio State...
-
And with the transfer portal opening today, news has come down that TTUN will receive three years probation for Covid-era infractions, and five coaches involved will get one year show causes. This is just the appetizer of what is to come this year regarding the football program of Ann Arbor. Just the tip... of the iceberg. This has nothing to do with Harbaugh lying to and refusing to cooperate with the NCAA... definitely has nothing to do with Connor Stalions, hacked computers, etc that is the main course of this juicy story.
? Look what it takes to temporarily beat Ohio State...
-
And with the transfer portal opening today, news has come down that TTUN will receive three years probation for Covid-era infractions, and five coaches involved will get one year show causes. This is just the appetizer of what is to come this year regarding the football program of Ann Arbor. Just the tip... of the iceberg. This has nothing to do with Harbaugh lying to and refusing to cooperate with the NCAA... definitely has nothing to do with Connor Stalions, hacked computers, etc that is the main course of this juicy story.
? Look what it takes to temporarily beat Ohio State...
? Look what it takes to temporarily beat Ohio State...
Apparently it is driving many members of that sinking ship to drink.
You guys just don’t know how recruiting works. ?
-
Apparently it is driving many members of that sinking ship to drink.
I'll buy them another round of depressants while I'm celebrating another Big 10 Championship for Ohio State.
-
"random Ohio State droppings"
where the OSU fans post almost exclusively about Michigan
Damn it must suck having to try and wave recruiting victory flags and reach for nonsense NCAA rulings just to have something to celebrate. How the mighty OSU has fallen...
Don't worry, I'm sure Ryan "I'm Tough" Day definitely figured it out this year....
-
"random Ohio State droppings"
where the OSU fans post almost exclusively about Michigan
Damn it must suck having to try and wave recruiting victory flags and reach for nonsense NCAA rulings just to have something to celebrate. How the mighty OSU has fallen...
Don't worry, I'm sure Ryan "I'm Tough" Day definitely figured it out this year....
"random Ohio State droppings"
where the OSU fans post almost exclusively about Michigan
Damn it must suck having to try and wave recruiting victory flags and reach for nonsense NCAA rulings just to have something to celebrate. How the mighty OSU has fallen...
Don't worry, I'm sure Ryan "I'm Tough" Day definitely figured it out this year....
You don't give two shits about the Browns, yet you are a member of a Browns message board. ?
All that time you've spent with the Trump flakes on the Poliboard has turned you into one of them. "Oh this is just a witch hunt the NCAA has it out for my beloved Wolverines!"
-
"random Ohio State droppings"
where the OSU fans post almost exclusively about Michigan
Damn it must suck having to try and wave recruiting victory flags and reach for nonsense NCAA rulings just to have something to celebrate. How the mighty OSU has fallen...
Don't worry, I'm sure Ryan "I'm Tough" Day definitely figured it out this year....
"random Ohio State droppings"
where the OSU fans post almost exclusively about Michigan
Damn it must suck having to try and wave recruiting victory flags and reach for nonsense NCAA rulings just to have something to celebrate. How the mighty OSU has fallen...
Don't worry, I'm sure Ryan "I'm Tough" Day definitely figured it out this year....
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login