Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings
-
Went to the Ohio State vs Akron game yesterday, my second (and my wife's first) Ohio State game.
Good dog, it was blistering, especially sitting in the east side upper deck with the sun setting on us.
And somehow I've managed to see a non-band member dot the "I" both times! Jack Nicklaus in 2006, Archie Griffin yesterday. Pretty cool! This is the 50th anniversary of Griffin's first of two Heismans.
-
As Ohio State was opening their season vs Akron, they picked up their fourth WR in the 2025 recruiting class, with Phillip Bell from Mission Viejo, California. The four star receiver chose the Buckeyes over USC, among others.
-
And I feel sorry for you, so entirely in denial that you need to cling to this nonsense to justify OSUs ass whoppings the last three years. Even with an OSU led hit job... It's pretty sad. Considering this OSU thread has just as much or more Michigan content it's clear they've been in OSU fans heads.
Go find a liberal arts college where you can blame all your issues on someone else ?
Must be the reason Hairball went and “Pete Carrolled” his ass to the NFL? ?
Must be the reason Hairball went and “Pete Carrolled” his ass to the NFL? ?
Jimmy Johnson is celebrating the reality that Pete Carroll and now Jim's Hairballs have officially replaced him as the poster boys of corrupt college football coaches rewarded by the NFL. This is pretty much to the extent it's like it never happened at all with Jimmy Johnson. Everything is forgiven and forgotten for Jimmy Johnson...
The REAL hero in Annie's Arbor is John, not to be confused with Jim, Harbaugh. The well paid Internships for Michigan DCs like Mike MacDonald (former Ravens Defensive Assistant) and Jesse Minter (former Ravens Defensive Assistant). That Ratbird D is a complex Defense for NFL OCs to figure out; so it's nice that once John Harbaugh's coaches leave - it benefitted his younger brother's team at the college level. Believe it or not, it just so happens that the 2024 DC for Michigan is Don "Wink" Martindale. He was a Defensive Assistant Coach for the Ratbirds from 2012 through 2021, serving as Defensive Coordinator his final 4 years there. You don't say... Sounds like that Wink Dinkerson guy from an old Cheech and Chong album they kept calling Dink Winkerson.
It's going to start getting interesting now that Mike MacDonald is a Head Coach in Seattle and Jesse Minter is now Jim Hairball's DC for the LA Chargers. Jim's Chargers play John's Rats on MNF this coming November 25th.
Funny this thread still remains more about Michigan than OSU haha
And yes, crazy that Jim accomplished his goal in college and decided to go back to the NFL to win a super bowl, which he was so close to. If only scumbag Urban Meyer was worth a shit in the NFL, he could be there too.
But hey guys, if you need to live in the reality that the only reason Michigan ran down OSUs throat and punched them in the mouth the last three years was because an assistant got some cell phone footage (after we learned OSU shared signs and did the same shit) then I guess more power to you. Seems a little delusional but I guess that's part for the course.
I'm sure this is Day's year! I mean if he can't win with a $20M roster.... Yikes
-
Must be the reason Hairball went and “Pete Carrolled” his ass to the NFL? ?
Jimmy Johnson is celebrating the reality that Pete Carroll and now Jim's Hairballs have officially replaced him as the poster boys of corrupt college football coaches rewarded by the NFL. This is pretty much to the extent it's like it never happened at all with Jimmy Johnson. Everything is forgiven and forgotten for Jimmy Johnson...
The REAL hero in Annie's Arbor is John, not to be confused with Jim, Harbaugh. The well paid Internships for Michigan DCs like Mike MacDonald (former Ravens Defensive Assistant) and Jesse Minter (former Ravens Defensive Assistant). That Ratbird D is a complex Defense for NFL OCs to figure out; so it's nice that once John Harbaugh's coaches leave - it benefitted his younger brother's team at the college level. Believe it or not, it just so happens that the 2024 DC for Michigan is Don "Wink" Martindale. He was a Defensive Assistant Coach for the Ratbirds from 2012 through 2021, serving as Defensive Coordinator his final 4 years there. You don't say... Sounds like that Wink Dinkerson guy from an old Cheech and Chong album they kept calling Dink Winkerson.
It's going to start getting interesting now that Mike MacDonald is a Head Coach in Seattle and Jesse Minter is now Jim Hairball's DC for the LA Chargers. Jim's Chargers play John's Rats on MNF this coming November 25th.
Funny this thread still remains more about Michigan than OSU haha
And yes, crazy that Jim accomplished his goal in college and decided to go back to the NFL to win a super bowl, which he was so close to. If only scumbag Urban Meyer was worth a shit in the NFL, he could be there too.
But hey guys, if you need to live in the reality that the only reason Michigan ran down OSUs throat and punched them in the mouth the last three years was because an assistant got some cell phone footage (after we learned OSU shared signs and did the same shit) then I guess more power to you. Seems a little delusional but I guess that's part for the course.
I'm sure this is Day's year! I mean if he can't win with a $20M roster.... Yikes
Funny this thread still remains more about Michigan than OSU haha
And yes, crazy that Jim accomplished his goal in college and decided to go back to the NFL to win a super bowl, which he was so close to. If only scumbag Urban Meyer was worth a shit in the NFL, he could be there too.
But hey guys, if you need to live in the reality that the only reason Michigan ran down OSUs throat and punched them in the mouth the last three years was because an assistant got some cell phone footage (after we learned OSU shared signs and did the same shit) then I guess more power to you. Seems a little delusional but I guess that's part for the course.
I'm sure this is Day's year! I mean if he can't win with a $20M roster.... Yikes
It's really this simple, Jim went O for Urban Meyer before they resorted to becoming John Harbaugh's farm system. Apparently, Annie's Arbor didn't think that was enough so they added the asterisks. Only a man that's fan of Barbie Doll movies is impressed.
-
Funny this thread still remains more about Michigan than OSU haha
And yes, crazy that Jim accomplished his goal in college and decided to go back to the NFL to win a super bowl, which he was so close to. If only scumbag Urban Meyer was worth a shit in the NFL, he could be there too.
But hey guys, if you need to live in the reality that the only reason Michigan ran down OSUs throat and punched them in the mouth the last three years was because an assistant got some cell phone footage (after we learned OSU shared signs and did the same shit) then I guess more power to you. Seems a little delusional but I guess that's part for the course.
I'm sure this is Day's year! I mean if he can't win with a $20M roster.... Yikes
It's really this simple, Jim went O for Urban Meyer before they resorted to becoming John Harbaugh's farm system. Apparently, Annie's Arbor didn't think that was enough so they added the asterisks. Only a man that's fan of Barbie Doll movies is impressed.
It's really this simple, Jim went O for Urban Meyer before they resorted to becoming John Harbaugh's farm system. Apparently, Annie's Arbor didn't think that was enough so they added the asterisks. Only a man that's fan of Barbie Doll movies is impressed.
I love how the goalposts have moved to "you hired coaches from the Ravens! Not fair!"
And y'all had Pryor driving around in brand new sports cars on campus, lol. Fuck outta here
Barbie was a great movie. Nice attempt at a throwback troll though. If you're insecure in your own masculinity that's your problem. I hope you can work through it. Try therapy.
-
It's really this simple, Jim went O for Urban Meyer before they resorted to becoming John Harbaugh's farm system. Apparently, Annie's Arbor didn't think that was enough so they added the asterisks. Only a man that's fan of Barbie Doll movies is impressed.
I love how the goalposts have moved to "you hired coaches from the Ravens! Not fair!"
And y'all had Pryor driving around in brand new sports cars on campus, lol. Fuck outta here
Barbie was a great movie. Nice attempt at a throwback troll though. If you're insecure in your own masculinity that's your problem. I hope you can work through it. Try therapy.
I love how the goalposts have moved to "you hired coaches from the Ravens! Not fair!"
And y'all had Pryor driving around in brand new sports cars on campus, lol. Fuck outta here
Barbie was a great movie. Nice attempt at a throwback troll though. If you're insecure in your own masculinity that's your problem. I hope you can work through it. Try therapy.
I think it was very smart of Michigan to become John Harbaugh's farm system. I don't think it was smart of them to break the rules and get caught stealing signs on top of it though You can pretend otherwise but most college football fans will give them asterisks for it.
As far as recent success, I'll go back as far as 1942 and share the inventory of National Championships won by each school. National Championships for Ohio State: 1942, 1954, 1957, 1961, 1968, 1970, 2002 and 2014.... And now The School Up North: 1948, 1997, 2023. Looks like 8 Nattys for the Buckeyes vrs 3 for the Ann Arbor Asterisks. I see why you're an angry and envious feller.
-
It's really this simple, Jim went O for Urban Meyer before they resorted to becoming John Harbaugh's farm system. Apparently, Annie's Arbor didn't think that was enough so they added the asterisks. Only a man that's fan of Barbie Doll movies is impressed.
I love how the goalposts have moved to "you hired coaches from the Ravens! Not fair!"
And y'all had Pryor driving around in brand new sports cars on campus, lol. Fuck outta here
Barbie was a great movie. Nice attempt at a throwback troll though. If you're insecure in your own masculinity that's your problem. I hope you can work through it. Try therapy.
I love how the goalposts have moved to "you hired coaches from the Ravens! Not fair!"
And y'all had Pryor driving around in brand new sports cars on campus, lol. Fuck outta here
Barbie was a great movie. Nice attempt at a throwback troll though. If you're insecure in your own masculinity that's your problem. I hope you can work through it. Try therapy.
You forgot to mention the competitive advantage those free tats gave the Buckeyes! ???
-
Why'd OSU lose to Michigan last year?
Simple…they cheated.
Simple…they cheated.
Pretty easy answer right?
-
It's really this simple, Jim went O for Urban Meyer before they resorted to becoming John Harbaugh's farm system. Apparently, Annie's Arbor didn't think that was enough so they added the asterisks. Only a man that's fan of Barbie Doll movies is impressed.
I love how the goalposts have moved to "you hired coaches from the Ravens! Not fair!"
And y'all had Pryor driving around in brand new sports cars on campus, lol. Fuck outta here
Barbie was a great movie. Nice attempt at a throwback troll though. If you're insecure in your own masculinity that's your problem. I hope you can work through it. Try therapy.
I love how the goalposts have moved to "you hired coaches from the Ravens! Not fair!"
And y'all had Pryor driving around in brand new sports cars on campus, lol. Fuck outta here
Barbie was a great movie. Nice attempt at a throwback troll though. If you're insecure in your own masculinity that's your problem. I hope you can work through it. Try therapy.
Hey Pretty in Pink, I never said it wasn't fair. I said Michigan needed 2 Harbaughs to finally beat Ohio State. I've already shared the inconvenient truth that Jim Harbaugh was O for Urban Meyer numerous times. Speaking of which, did Jim Harbaugh ever beat John Harbaugh in the NFL? ? It's amazing you don't even know which Harbaugh was more important to Michigan finally being able to beat Ohio State. We're all here for you anytime you want to learn more about your team.
-
I love how the goalposts have moved to "you hired coaches from the Ravens! Not fair!"
And y'all had Pryor driving around in brand new sports cars on campus, lol. Fuck outta here
Barbie was a great movie. Nice attempt at a throwback troll though. If you're insecure in your own masculinity that's your problem. I hope you can work through it. Try therapy.
Hey Pretty in Pink, I never said it wasn't fair. I said Michigan needed 2 Harbaughs to finally beat Ohio State. I've already shared the inconvenient truth that Jim Harbaugh was O for Urban Meyer numerous times. Speaking of which, did Jim Harbaugh ever beat John Harbaugh in the NFL? ? It's amazing you don't even know which Harbaugh was more important to Michigan finally being able to beat Ohio State. We're all here for you anytime you want to learn more about your team.
Hey Pretty in Pink, I never said it wasn't fair. I said Michigan needed 2 Harbaughs to finally beat Ohio State. I've already shared the inconvenient truth that Jim Harbaugh was O for Urban Meyer numerous times. Speaking of which, did Jim Harbaugh ever beat John Harbaugh in the NFL? ? It's amazing you don't even know which Harbaugh was more important to Michigan finally being able to beat Ohio State. We're all here for you anytime you want to learn more about your team.
Careful, you might pull something with all that reaching. Especially at your age.
-
As much as I hate when Buckeyes play for the Steelers, I have to tip my hat to him regarding Justin Fields’ performance yesterday. Not his playing performance, but what he did AFTER the game. As he was milling around on the field, exchanging pleasantries with random Chargers players, Jim Harbaugh came up to him to shake his hand. Fields walked right past him, and all you see is Harbaugh just standing there with his hand shaking air. ?
-
As much as I hate when Buckeyes play for the Steelers, I have to tip my hat to him regarding Justin Fields’ performance yesterday. Not his playing performance, but what he did AFTER the game. As he was milling around on the field, exchanging pleasantries with random Chargers players, Jim Harbaugh came up to him to shake his hand. Fields walked right past him, and all you see is Harbaugh just standing there with his hand shaking air. ?
As much as I hate when Buckeyes play for the Steelers, I have to tip my hat to him regarding his performance yesterday. Not his playing performance, but what he did AFTER the game. As he was milling around on the field, exchanging pleasantries with random Chargers players, Jim Harbaugh came up to him to shake his hand. Fields walked right past him, and all you see is Harbaugh just standing there with his hand shaking air. ?
Fields is 3-0 against Hairball.
-
Ohio State starting their Big Ten schedule tonight, and Michigan State has definitely come out swinging and have landed a few good body shots to the Buckeyes. Still, Ohio State shook them off and went into halftime leading 24-7.
If you missed them, you need to see the two one-handed catches freshman phenom Jeremiah Smith made on the last drive of the half for Ohio State, the second a touchdown. He's like good at football or something.
-
Ohio State starting their Big Ten schedule tonight, and Michigan State has definitely come out swinging and have landed a few good body shots to the Buckeyes. Still, Ohio State shook them off and went into halftime leading 24-7.
If you missed them, you need to see the two one-handed catches freshman phenom Jeremiah Smith made on the last drive of the half for Ohio State, the second a touchdown. He's like good at football or something.
Ohio State starting their Big Ten schedule tonight, and Michigan State has definitely come out swinging and have landed a few good body shots to the Buckeyes. Still, Ohio State shook them off and went into halftime leading 24-7.
If you missed them, you need to see the two one-handed catches freshman phenom Jeremiah Smith made on the last drive of the half for Ohio State, the second a touchdown. He's like good at football or something.
Wow! That kid's a stud. Check out this 17 year old true freshman that doesn't turn 18 until February 2025. Here's the game winner that left 2 UGA DBs' jockstraps on the field. Then I'll put one of his 1st half catches below it. I haven't seen a WR do this much damage to that team since Marvin Harrison had Ohio State leading Georgia by 2 TDs before we weren't allowed to see a replay of the concussion he received that ended his night.
Wouldn't it be nice to see one of these 2 kids in a Browns' uniform in 2-3 years?
-
Ohio State starting their Big Ten schedule tonight, and Michigan State has definitely come out swinging and have landed a few good body shots to the Buckeyes. Still, Ohio State shook them off and went into halftime leading 24-7.
If you missed them, you need to see the two one-handed catches freshman phenom Jeremiah Smith made on the last drive of the half for Ohio State, the second a touchdown. He's like good at football or something.
Wow! That kid's a stud. Check out this 17 year old true freshman that doesn't turn 18 until February 2025. Here's the game winner that left 2 UGA DBs' jockstraps on the field. Then I'll put one of his 1st half catches below it. I haven't seen a WR do this much damage to that team since Marvin Harrison had Ohio State leading Georgia by 2 TDs before we weren't allowed to see a replay of the concussion he received that ended his night.
Wouldn't it be nice to see one of these 2 kids in a Browns' uniform in 2-3 years?
-
As long as we've got a QB and LT by then! ?
Yeah, there is THAT!
No worries, I got it covered. I ordered one of each in Amazon. They'll be here in 2 years...
-
Jeremiah Smith made a great catch this weekend as well.
BTW, he’s only 18 years old!
-
-
Dave Portnoy is a clown.
Anyways, it's going to be a fun three years watching Jeremiah Smith.
-
Only FB note I've dropped in the last several years - and only full game I've watched in that time.
QB to me is still questionable . . . too many INT's, even thought Team may overcome that.
D . . . damn ugly in the first Half for a supposedly Championship challenging Team in the First Half.
D . . . pretty much shut things down second Half - this is what you want too see, but has always been a concern to me over the last several years (D too soft).
This may also answer some questioning the Score of this game . . . OSU could have easily been in the 50+ points in this game (for those that didn't watch), even though the D started really slow.
There was just no need to put up that many points in this game . . . even though they could have easily done so.
No need to show future opponents your O capabilities . . .
Had to add those notes, as the only reason I've posted here is the Brown to Smith play at the ending of the 2Q.
Damn . . . that is the only play I've had me come out of my seat in I don't know how many years (NFL included) . . .
More I could say on this . . . but for now, let it go at this . . .
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login