Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings
-
Why'd OSU lose to Michigan last year?
Simple…they cheated.
Simple…they cheated.
Pretty easy answer right?
-
It's really this simple, Jim went O for Urban Meyer before they resorted to becoming John Harbaugh's farm system. Apparently, Annie's Arbor didn't think that was enough so they added the asterisks. Only a man that's fan of Barbie Doll movies is impressed.
I love how the goalposts have moved to "you hired coaches from the Ravens! Not fair!"
And y'all had Pryor driving around in brand new sports cars on campus, lol. Fuck outta here
Barbie was a great movie. Nice attempt at a throwback troll though. If you're insecure in your own masculinity that's your problem. I hope you can work through it. Try therapy.
I love how the goalposts have moved to "you hired coaches from the Ravens! Not fair!"
And y'all had Pryor driving around in brand new sports cars on campus, lol. Fuck outta here
Barbie was a great movie. Nice attempt at a throwback troll though. If you're insecure in your own masculinity that's your problem. I hope you can work through it. Try therapy.
Hey Pretty in Pink, I never said it wasn't fair. I said Michigan needed 2 Harbaughs to finally beat Ohio State. I've already shared the inconvenient truth that Jim Harbaugh was O for Urban Meyer numerous times. Speaking of which, did Jim Harbaugh ever beat John Harbaugh in the NFL? ? It's amazing you don't even know which Harbaugh was more important to Michigan finally being able to beat Ohio State. We're all here for you anytime you want to learn more about your team.
-
I love how the goalposts have moved to "you hired coaches from the Ravens! Not fair!"
And y'all had Pryor driving around in brand new sports cars on campus, lol. Fuck outta here
Barbie was a great movie. Nice attempt at a throwback troll though. If you're insecure in your own masculinity that's your problem. I hope you can work through it. Try therapy.
Hey Pretty in Pink, I never said it wasn't fair. I said Michigan needed 2 Harbaughs to finally beat Ohio State. I've already shared the inconvenient truth that Jim Harbaugh was O for Urban Meyer numerous times. Speaking of which, did Jim Harbaugh ever beat John Harbaugh in the NFL? ? It's amazing you don't even know which Harbaugh was more important to Michigan finally being able to beat Ohio State. We're all here for you anytime you want to learn more about your team.
Hey Pretty in Pink, I never said it wasn't fair. I said Michigan needed 2 Harbaughs to finally beat Ohio State. I've already shared the inconvenient truth that Jim Harbaugh was O for Urban Meyer numerous times. Speaking of which, did Jim Harbaugh ever beat John Harbaugh in the NFL? ? It's amazing you don't even know which Harbaugh was more important to Michigan finally being able to beat Ohio State. We're all here for you anytime you want to learn more about your team.
Careful, you might pull something with all that reaching. Especially at your age.
-
As much as I hate when Buckeyes play for the Steelers, I have to tip my hat to him regarding Justin Fields’ performance yesterday. Not his playing performance, but what he did AFTER the game. As he was milling around on the field, exchanging pleasantries with random Chargers players, Jim Harbaugh came up to him to shake his hand. Fields walked right past him, and all you see is Harbaugh just standing there with his hand shaking air. ?
-
As much as I hate when Buckeyes play for the Steelers, I have to tip my hat to him regarding Justin Fields’ performance yesterday. Not his playing performance, but what he did AFTER the game. As he was milling around on the field, exchanging pleasantries with random Chargers players, Jim Harbaugh came up to him to shake his hand. Fields walked right past him, and all you see is Harbaugh just standing there with his hand shaking air. ?
As much as I hate when Buckeyes play for the Steelers, I have to tip my hat to him regarding his performance yesterday. Not his playing performance, but what he did AFTER the game. As he was milling around on the field, exchanging pleasantries with random Chargers players, Jim Harbaugh came up to him to shake his hand. Fields walked right past him, and all you see is Harbaugh just standing there with his hand shaking air. ?
Fields is 3-0 against Hairball.
-
Ohio State starting their Big Ten schedule tonight, and Michigan State has definitely come out swinging and have landed a few good body shots to the Buckeyes. Still, Ohio State shook them off and went into halftime leading 24-7.
If you missed them, you need to see the two one-handed catches freshman phenom Jeremiah Smith made on the last drive of the half for Ohio State, the second a touchdown. He's like good at football or something.
-
Ohio State starting their Big Ten schedule tonight, and Michigan State has definitely come out swinging and have landed a few good body shots to the Buckeyes. Still, Ohio State shook them off and went into halftime leading 24-7.
If you missed them, you need to see the two one-handed catches freshman phenom Jeremiah Smith made on the last drive of the half for Ohio State, the second a touchdown. He's like good at football or something.
Ohio State starting their Big Ten schedule tonight, and Michigan State has definitely come out swinging and have landed a few good body shots to the Buckeyes. Still, Ohio State shook them off and went into halftime leading 24-7.
If you missed them, you need to see the two one-handed catches freshman phenom Jeremiah Smith made on the last drive of the half for Ohio State, the second a touchdown. He's like good at football or something.
Wow! That kid's a stud. Check out this 17 year old true freshman that doesn't turn 18 until February 2025. Here's the game winner that left 2 UGA DBs' jockstraps on the field. Then I'll put one of his 1st half catches below it. I haven't seen a WR do this much damage to that team since Marvin Harrison had Ohio State leading Georgia by 2 TDs before we weren't allowed to see a replay of the concussion he received that ended his night.
Wouldn't it be nice to see one of these 2 kids in a Browns' uniform in 2-3 years?
-
Ohio State starting their Big Ten schedule tonight, and Michigan State has definitely come out swinging and have landed a few good body shots to the Buckeyes. Still, Ohio State shook them off and went into halftime leading 24-7.
If you missed them, you need to see the two one-handed catches freshman phenom Jeremiah Smith made on the last drive of the half for Ohio State, the second a touchdown. He's like good at football or something.
Wow! That kid's a stud. Check out this 17 year old true freshman that doesn't turn 18 until February 2025. Here's the game winner that left 2 UGA DBs' jockstraps on the field. Then I'll put one of his 1st half catches below it. I haven't seen a WR do this much damage to that team since Marvin Harrison had Ohio State leading Georgia by 2 TDs before we weren't allowed to see a replay of the concussion he received that ended his night.
Wouldn't it be nice to see one of these 2 kids in a Browns' uniform in 2-3 years?
-
As long as we've got a QB and LT by then! ?
Yeah, there is THAT!
No worries, I got it covered. I ordered one of each in Amazon. They'll be here in 2 years...
-
Jeremiah Smith made a great catch this weekend as well.
BTW, he’s only 18 years old!
-
-
Dave Portnoy is a clown.
Anyways, it's going to be a fun three years watching Jeremiah Smith.
-
Only FB note I've dropped in the last several years - and only full game I've watched in that time.
QB to me is still questionable . . . too many INT's, even thought Team may overcome that.
D . . . damn ugly in the first Half for a supposedly Championship challenging Team in the First Half.
D . . . pretty much shut things down second Half - this is what you want too see, but has always been a concern to me over the last several years (D too soft).
This may also answer some questioning the Score of this game . . . OSU could have easily been in the 50+ points in this game (for those that didn't watch), even though the D started really slow.
There was just no need to put up that many points in this game . . . even though they could have easily done so.
No need to show future opponents your O capabilities . . .
Had to add those notes, as the only reason I've posted here is the Brown to Smith play at the ending of the 2Q.
Damn . . . that is the only play I've had me come out of my seat in I don't know how many years (NFL included) . . .
More I could say on this . . . but for now, let it go at this . . .
-
Ohio State's last opponent Michigan State plays their next opponent Oregon tonight, at 9pm.
@canton-dawg Did I read on here that you played at Mount Union?
-
Ohio State's last opponent Michigan State plays their next opponent Oregon tonight, at 9pm.
@canton-dawg Did I read on here that you played at Mount Union?
Ohio State's last opponent Michigan State plays their next opponent Oregon tonight, at 9pm.
@canton-dawg Did I read on here that you played at Mount Union?
Word? Wonder if he played under Coach Kehres. I have a football tie to one of his relatives.
-
Ohio State's last opponent Michigan State plays their next opponent Oregon tonight, at 9pm.
@canton-dawg Did I read on here that you played at Mount Union?
Word? Wonder if he played under Coach Kehres. I have a football tie to one of his relatives.
Word? Wonder if he played under Coach Kehres. I have a football tie to one of his relatives.
I thought Flugs said that he did somewhere on here. I wanted to know if he played under Asst. Coach Joe Leigh, who was my high school's head coach for two decades before joining Mount Union at the beginning of the 90s...
-
Ohio State's last opponent Michigan State plays their next opponent Oregon tonight, at 9pm.
@canton-dawg Did I read on here that you played at Mount Union?
Ohio State's last opponent Michigan State plays their next opponent Oregon tonight, at 9pm.
@canton-dawg Did I read on here that you played at Mount Union?
Yes, when I was playing for MU the HC was Ken Wable.
Coach Kehres was my OC.
-
Ohio State's last opponent Michigan State plays their next opponent Oregon tonight, at 9pm.
@canton-dawg Did I read on here that you played at Mount Union?
Yes, when I was playing for MU the HC was Ken Wable.
Coach Kehres was my OC.
Yes, when I was playing for MU the HC was Ken Wable.
Coach Kehres was my OC.
Was Joe Leigh there at the time too?
-
And then we have a Meatchicken fan in Dave Portnoy, commenting on Smith’s catch.
I bet he likes guys that use 2 hands!
Best Bet of the week - David Portnoy re-watched the Barbie Doll movie with other Tea sippers in Annie's Arbor. Just when it couldn't get any more outrageous, every man in the room had Ken written on the upper back of their Michigan jerseys. The only woman in the bunch said her heart only had room for G.I. Joe...
-
Yes, when I was playing for MU the HC was Ken Wable.
Coach Kehres was my OC.
Was Joe Leigh there at the time too?
Was Joe Leigh there at the time too?
The name doesn’t ring a bell, but that was over 40 years ago.
I do remember Dom Capers showing up from time to time.
He and Larry Kehres were roomies at MU back in the day.
Capers was the DB coach at Ohio State at the time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login