Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings
-
I don't know if I want to see this team in the playoffs after that. The size of the fight in the Dawg seemed restricted by a choke chain leash.
I wonder if Mike Vrable will the next HC...
I don't know if I want to see this team in the playoffs after that. The size of the fight in the Dawg seemed restricted by a choke chain leash.
I wonder if Mike Vrable will the next HC...
I watch a YouTube show with Kirk Barton, ex-Ohio State OLineman from the 2000s.
He seems to think (in the past, not something he's talked about today or yesterday) that Vrabel would not want to be a head coach in college. Barton thinks he'd hate dealing with recruiting, NIL, transfer portals, etc. All stuff you don't have to deal with in the NFL.
That being said, we'd have to see if the offer was actually given. A chance of coaching your alma mater - and it being a gem of a job, could change someone's mind.
-
OSU has one of the worst coaching performances I've ever seen
-
OSU has one of the worst coaching performances I've ever seen
At least he didn't cheat.
-
OSU has one of the worst coaching performances I've ever seen
At least he didn't cheat.
-
-
The more I think about CFB, in their attempt to "fix" the playoffs system its just plain dumb.
Unbalanced conference schedules are problem #2 ( after the big $$ grab).
Basically, with 18 teams in the Big 10, 16 in the SEC, the math alone cannot produce a true champion. Schedule rotation is luck of the draw, so presently I'm sure we'd all agree Oregon is the best, but after that, who knows.
So Penn St benefits from this, exactly how ESPN predicted back in October. Does anybody really believe Penn St is among the top 12 teams?
You've got arguably the best conference, the SEC, being potentially won by a newcomer in Texas. Wait...if Georgia wins, you'll have a 10-2 team getting a BYE.
Turning to tOSU, of course they will benefit as well even though they don't deserve it IMHO.
Watch ( that's what they want lol), it will be Alabama vs Georgia or even crazier, tOSU vs Alabama/Georgia, the scenario that the Penn States of the world wanted to avoid.
-
Just kidding…April Fools! (they were actually 39th) ??
How many teams win a National Championship and yet fail so miserably at recruiting the following year?
I know one team comes to mind! ??
Your lack of recruiting has been noted.
Prepare for more continuous ass kickings from the Buckeyes, but you should be accustomed to it.
? Look what it takes to temporarily beat Ohio State...
I'll buy them another round of depressants while I'm celebrating another Big 10 Championship for Ohio State.
Lol
-
-
Bama lost…again.
So that means they’re going to move up in the rankings.
And watching Georgia go 8 sessions deep into OT with Georgia Tech's injury depleted secondary yesterday to escape with a win will overrate them way up the rankings as well. After a while, each new session of OT was just 2 point conversion attempt attempts. If you didn't watch, Kirby Smart called time-out every single time Ga Tech lined up in formation. Every single Time it was GA Tech's turn. They gotta change that when they get as far as the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th OT. Again, I say that when the length of each session in just a 2 point attempt for each team.
I am NOT a Georgia Bulldog fan at all. IMO, Kirby Smart coming over there from Alabama's staff gives them that same stench of what are they really getting away with. I'd be willing to bet they're getting away with a lot of the same things Michigan is finally getting busted with; and probably much more-so.
-
Just kidding…April Fools! (they were actually 39th) ??
How many teams win a National Championship and yet fail so miserably at recruiting the following year?
I know one team comes to mind! ??
Your lack of recruiting has been noted.
Prepare for more continuous ass kickings from the Buckeyes, but you should be accustomed to it.
? Look what it takes to temporarily beat Ohio State...
I'll buy them another round of depressants while I'm celebrating another Big 10 Championship for Ohio State.
Lol
Lol
So you held all that stuff hostage all the way until Ohio State beat themselves for you? I could just see you pouting. "I wanted Michigan to beat them - not themselves. This sucks Barbie's milkers!!!"
-
Lol
So you held all that stuff hostage all the way until Ohio State beat themselves for you? I could just see you pouting. "I wanted Michigan to beat them - not themselves. This sucks Barbie's milkers!!!"
So you held all that stuff hostage all the way until Ohio State beat themselves for you? I could just see you pouting. "I wanted Michigan to beat them - not themselves. This sucks Barbie's milkers!!!"
Held onto it? It's just in this thread, gramps.
"Michigan didn't win, OSU just beat themselves!!!!"
-
-
Ohio State hosts Tennessee Saturday December 21st, at 5pm in Round 1 of the college football playoffs.
-
Ohio State hosts Tennessee Saturday December 21st, at 5pm in Round 1 of the college football playoffs.
Ohio State hosts Tennessee Saturday December 21st, at 5pm in Round 1 of the college football playoffs.
According to ESPN. The game is at 8pm
-
-
Let the whining commence!
By the way, if Ryan Day gags - how about former Buckeye and current Notre Dame HC Marcus Freeman as the next HC of Ohio State. If Notre Dame loses tonight - you never read this. Having said that, Indiana Hoosiers' HC Curt Cignetti could probably do a lot of damage with the talent at Ohio State...
-
Let the whining commence!
Especially hilarious considering OSU has blamed one of their last four Michigan losses on cold weather.
-
Let the whining commence!
Especially hilarious considering OSU has blamed one of their last four Michigan losses on cold weather.
Especially hilarious considering OSU has blamed one of their last four Michigan losses on cold weather.
Oh no you dit'nt...
-
Let the whining commence!
Especially hilarious considering OSU has blamed one of their last four Michigan losses on cold weather.
Especially hilarious considering OSU has blamed one of their last four Michigan losses on cold weather.
Almost as funny as blaming COVID. ?
-
Especially hilarious considering OSU has blamed one of their last four Michigan losses on cold weather.
Almost as funny as blaming COVID. ?
Almost as funny as blaming COVID. ?
Day blamed the flu one year ...
(These back and forths are hilarious Canton because you just continue to stubbornly dig your hole deeper each time)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
