Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings
-
Chip Kelly leaving UCLA to be Ohio State offensive coordinator
WebUCLA coach Chip Kelly is leaving Westwood for an assistant coaching job at Ohio State
-
Per your points, both Kelly and Moorhead look like they could be a great fit for the Ohio State Offense. Seeing another Buckeye crowned Rookie of the Year last night reminds everyone Ohio State is a very attractive place to be an OC.
Chip Kelly named o.c
edit didnt day and kelly coach at new Hampshire
Chip Kelly named o.c
edit didnt day and kelly coach at new Hampshire
When Day was the QB at the University of New Hampshire - Chip Kelly was the OC there. I think Kelly hired Day as the QB Coach for the Philadelphia Eagles. A year or so later Kelly got released by the Eagles and I think Day followed him to the next Coaching job Kelly got.
-
Wow. He left a head coaching job to be OC at OSU.
-
Wow. He left a head coaching job to be OC at OSU.
I get the impression he was dying to leave, hopefully have a good season or two at Ohio State and get a good OC gig in the NFL.
-
Wow. He left a head coaching job to be OC at OSU.
I get the impression he was dying to leave, hopefully have a good season or two at Ohio State and get a good OC gig in the NFL.
I get the impression he was dying to leave, hopefully have a good season or two at Ohio State and get a good OC gig in the NFL.
Fine with me. It is hilarious that guys are willing to give up HC jobs to come to OSU. and the rats are jumping ship up north as fast as they can
-
I get the impression he was dying to leave, hopefully have a good season or two at Ohio State and get a good OC gig in the NFL.
Fine with me. It is hilarious that guys are willing to give up HC jobs to come to OSU. and the rats are jumping ship up north as fast as they can
Fine with me. It is hilarious that guys are willing to give up HC jobs to come to OSU. and the rats are jumping ship up north as fast as they can
they did pick up d.c wink martindale a nother former ratbird
-
I get the impression he was dying to leave, hopefully have a good season or two at Ohio State and get a good OC gig in the NFL.
Fine with me. It is hilarious that guys are willing to give up HC jobs to come to OSU. and the rats are jumping ship up north as fast as they can
Fine with me. It is hilarious that guys are willing to give up HC jobs to come to OSU. and the rats are jumping ship up north as fast as they can
OSU is definitely hiring the hottest coaching names ... of 2010
-
Fine with me. It is hilarious that guys are willing to give up HC jobs to come to OSU. and the rats are jumping ship up north as fast as they can
OSU is definitely hiring the hottest coaching names ... of 2010
OSU is definitely hiring the hottest coaching names ... of 2010
Looks like the farm system in Michigan for Baltimore is ending. Just exhale Woody!
-
OSU is definitely hiring the hottest coaching names ... of 2010
Looks like the farm system in Michigan for Baltimore is ending. Just exhale Woody!
-
We just won the national championship... I'm pretty ok
You sound it. ? The transfer portals have been busy.
Meanwhile, the extra point in the Super Bowl just turned into the Moody Blues...
-
We just won the national championship... I'm pretty ok
You sound it. ? The transfer portals have been busy.
Meanwhile, the extra point in the Super Bowl just turned into the Moody Blues...
You sound it. ? The transfer portals have been busy.
Meanwhile, the extra point in the Super Bowl just turned into the Moody Blues...
It must be rough having to scrape for anything right now... Even trying to go after a Michigan player in the SB that has two 50+ yard field goals lol
But sure dude, whatever makes you feel better.
I'm pretty happy winning the national championship
-
You sound it. ? The transfer portals have been busy.
Meanwhile, the extra point in the Super Bowl just turned into the Moody Blues...
It must be rough having to scrape for anything right now... Even trying to go after a Michigan player in the SB that has two 50+ yard field goals lol
But sure dude, whatever makes you feel better.
I'm pretty happy winning the national championship
It must be rough having to scrape for anything right now... Even trying to go after a Michigan player in the SB that has two 50+ yard field goals lol
But sure dude, whatever makes you feel better.
I'm pretty happy winning the national championship
Let us know when you've finally convinced yourself you're happy. They just don't make it easy on you. If poor Jake Moody only made that extra point tonight - SF wouldn't be feeling the Moody Blues. The commentators really held that poor guy accountable.
-
It must be rough having to scrape for anything right now... Even trying to go after a Michigan player in the SB that has two 50+ yard field goals lol
But sure dude, whatever makes you feel better.
I'm pretty happy winning the national championship
Let us know when you've finally convinced yourself you're happy. They just don't make it easy on you. If poor Jake Moody only made that extra point tonight - SF wouldn't be feeling the Moody Blues. The commentators really held that poor guy accountable.
Let us know when you've finally convinced yourself you're happy. They just don't make it easy on you. If poor Jake Moody only made that extra point tonight - SF wouldn't be feeling the Moody Blues. The commentators really held that poor guy accountable.
Yes, coming from the guy desperately flailing around hoping anything sticks...
But hey, our former kicker had a PAT blocked and only hit 3 FGs, two of them 50+... I mean I must be in shambles...
But really, keep trying, this is hilarious
-
Let us know when you've finally convinced yourself you're happy. They just don't make it easy on you. If poor Jake Moody only made that extra point tonight - SF wouldn't be feeling the Moody Blues. The commentators really held that poor guy accountable.
Yes, coming from the guy desperately flailing around hoping anything sticks...
But hey, our former kicker had a PAT blocked and only hit 3 FGs, two of them 50+... I mean I must be in shambles...
But really, keep trying, this is hilarious
Yes, coming from the guy desperately flailing around hoping anything sticks...
But hey, our former kicker had a PAT blocked and only hit 3 FGs, two of them 50+... I mean I must be in shambles...
But really, keep trying, this is hilarious
The Asterisks are just killing you. I've never seen so many people flee from a program this quickly. We know exactly why that is. I'm sure those stranded will be happy to know you're ready to go with your next "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury" to anyone at any time.
Unfortunately, a salesman has to believe in the product he's selling and you're just not getting it done here.
-
Yes, coming from the guy desperately flailing around hoping anything sticks...
But hey, our former kicker had a PAT blocked and only hit 3 FGs, two of them 50+... I mean I must be in shambles...
But really, keep trying, this is hilarious
The Asterisks are just killing you. I've never seen so many people flee from a program this quickly. We know exactly why that is. I'm sure those stranded will be happy to know you're ready to go with your next "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury" to anyone at any time.
Unfortunately, a salesman has to believe in the product he's selling and you're just not getting it done here.
The Asterisks are just killing you. I've never seen so many people flee from a program this quickly. We know exactly why that is. I'm sure those stranded will be happy to know you're ready to go with your next "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury" to anyone at any time.
Unfortunately, a salesman has to believe in the product he's selling and you're just not getting it done here.
Oh, my apologies, I didn't realize you are 11 years old and are completely new to college football.
This is all making a lot more sense now
You keep believing in whatever you need to, little guy. Hang in there.
-
The Asterisks are just killing you. I've never seen so many people flee from a program this quickly. We know exactly why that is. I'm sure those stranded will be happy to know you're ready to go with your next "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury" to anyone at any time.
Unfortunately, a salesman has to believe in the product he's selling and you're just not getting it done here.
Oh, my apologies, I didn't realize you are 11 years old and are completely new to college football.
This is all making a lot more sense now
You keep believing in whatever you need to, little guy. Hang in there.
Oh, my apologies, I didn't realize you are 11 years old and are completely new to college football.
This is all making a lot more sense now
You keep believing in whatever you need to, little guy. Hang in there.
? Another example of lost composure from our brand new expert on 11 year old behavior. Adorable!
Let's fact check your new to college football statement above. I know Ohio State has won 2 National Championships this century while Michigan has only won 1 with asterisks. I started following Ohio State in 1972 so I wouldn't call that as new to college football as you want me to be. That was probably at least a decade or 2 before the young lil Woody Maize began his potty training.
Since 1940: Ohio State won 8 National Championships 1942, 1954, 1957, 1961, 1968, 1970, 2002, 2014 while Michigan only won 3 in 1948, 1997, 2023.
This century, Urban Meyer was 7-0 against Michigan (2012-2018); while Jim Tressel was only 9-1 against Michigan (2001-2010).
I see why this hits a nerve with you. The asterisks + suspension + Harbaugh's expedited departure from Michigan doesn't look like good news on the way to Ann Arbor. Didn't you used to cheerlead back in high school with an Ann Arbor?
-
Oh, my apologies, I didn't realize you are 11 years old and are completely new to college football.
This is all making a lot more sense now
You keep believing in whatever you need to, little guy. Hang in there.
? Another example of lost composure from our brand new expert on 11 year old behavior. Adorable!
Let's fact check your new to college football statement above. I know Ohio State has won 2 National Championships this century while Michigan has only won 1 with asterisks. I started following Ohio State in 1972 so I wouldn't call that as new to college football as you want me to be. That was probably at least a decade or 2 before the young lil Woody Maize began his potty training.
Since 1940: Ohio State won 8 National Championships 1942, 1954, 1957, 1961, 1968, 1970, 2002, 2014 while Michigan only won 3 in 1948, 1997, 2023.
This century, Urban Meyer was 7-0 against Michigan (2012-2018); while Jim Tressel was only 9-1 against Michigan (2001-2010).
I see why this hits a nerve with you. The asterisks + suspension + Harbaugh's expedited departure from Michigan doesn't look like good news on the way to Ann Arbor. Didn't you used to cheerlead back in high school with an Ann Arbor?
? Another example of lost composure from our brand new expert on 11 year old behavior. Adorable!
Let's fact check your new to college football statement above. I know Ohio State has won 2 National Championships this century while Michigan has only won 1 with asterisks. I started following Ohio State in 1972 so I wouldn't call that as new to college football as you want me to be. That was probably at least a decade or 2 before the young lil Woody Maize began his potty training.
Since 1940: Ohio State won 8 National Championships 1942, 1954, 1957, 1961, 1968, 1970, 2002, 2014 while Michigan only won 3 in 1948, 1997, 2023.
This century, Urban Meyer was 7-0 against Michigan (2012-2018); while Jim Tressel was only 9-1 against Michigan (2001-2010).
I see why this hits a nerve with you. The asterisks + suspension + Harbaugh's expedited departure from Michigan doesn't look like good news on the way to Ann Arbor. Didn't you used to cheerlead back in high school with an Ann Arbor?
Yeah man, it hit *my* nerve... Haha
You have fun in here. Maybe next year?
Until then Go Blue. National champions
-
? Another example of lost composure from our brand new expert on 11 year old behavior. Adorable!
Let's fact check your new to college football statement above. I know Ohio State has won 2 National Championships this century while Michigan has only won 1 with asterisks. I started following Ohio State in 1972 so I wouldn't call that as new to college football as you want me to be. That was probably at least a decade or 2 before the young lil Woody Maize began his potty training.
Since 1940: Ohio State won 8 National Championships 1942, 1954, 1957, 1961, 1968, 1970, 2002, 2014 while Michigan only won 3 in 1948, 1997, 2023.
This century, Urban Meyer was 7-0 against Michigan (2012-2018); while Jim Tressel was only 9-1 against Michigan (2001-2010).
I see why this hits a nerve with you. The asterisks + suspension + Harbaugh's expedited departure from Michigan doesn't look like good news on the way to Ann Arbor. Didn't you used to cheerlead back in high school with an Ann Arbor?
Yeah man, it hit *my* nerve... Haha
You have fun in here. Maybe next year?
Until then Go Blue. National champions
Yeah man, it hit *my* nerve... Haha
You have fun in here. Maybe next year?
Until then Go Blue. National champions
Seriously, why are you even on this board?
You don't give a shit about the Browns.
Jesus, your profile pic is some mediocre TCUN player who doesn't even play with the Browns.
-
Fine with me. It is hilarious that guys are willing to give up HC jobs to come to OSU. and the rats are jumping ship up north as fast as they can
OSU is definitely hiring the hottest coaching names ... of 2010
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login