Skip to content

Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings

College Football Forum
455 17 13.2k 1
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    IMG_9743.jpg

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @vaportrail said:

    image.thumb.png.683bf6f202adba6e2fbfd864262b6abc.png

    "Down went Arch, Down went Arch!!-Howard Cosell

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    IMG_9743.jpg

    It’s probably his Natty nipple ring.

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    IMG_9743.jpg

    Only she men would notice this, lmao!

  • @mld-woody said:

    IMG_9743.jpg

    Only she men would notice this, lmao!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Only she men would notice this, lmao!

    Maybe they'll put that in the Barbie Doll Sequel for Woody.  Speaking of which, when Michigan lost their 2nd game already out at USC - rumor had it all of the Michigan fans that made the trip decided they'd rather go see where Barbie was filmed. It's a strange bunch up there in Annie's Arbor...

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    IMG_1904.jpeg

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Only she men would notice this, lmao!

    Maybe they'll put that in the Barbie Doll Sequel for Woody.  Speaking of which, when Michigan lost their 2nd game already out at USC - rumor had it all of the Michigan fans that made the trip decided they'd rather go see where Barbie was filmed. It's a strange bunch up there in Annie's Arbor...

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody

    @flugel said:

    Maybe they'll put that in the Barbie Doll Sequel for Woody.  Speaking of which, when Michigan lost their 2nd game already out at USC - rumor had it all of the Michigan fans that made the trip decided they'd rather go see where Barbie was filmed. It's a strange bunch up there in Annie's Arbor...

    You've got a strange obsession with this...

    If you're that insecure in your own masculinity you should probably work on it. Never too late. 

  • @flugel said:

    Maybe they'll put that in the Barbie Doll Sequel for Woody.  Speaking of which, when Michigan lost their 2nd game already out at USC - rumor had it all of the Michigan fans that made the trip decided they'd rather go see where Barbie was filmed. It's a strange bunch up there in Annie's Arbor...

    You've got a strange obsession with this...

    If you're that insecure in your own masculinity you should probably work on it. Never too late. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    You've got a strange obsession with this...

    If you're that insecure in your own masculinity you should probably work on it. Never too late. 

    does it really matter woody ? come December The Buckeyes will once again be in the playoffs on their way to A National Championship while your team will be playing in the san diego credit union bowl 

  • JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by

    No one talking about this impossible catch ?

    Freakin' unbelievable   .   .   .  guy's a 1st Rounder right now.

    Not the first time I've seen him make World Class receptions   .   .   .   

    Tate's amazing as well (coming out this year I believe).

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_1904.jpeg

    Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.  

  • @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_1904.jpeg

    Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.  

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.  

    Who bought Woody a cotton candy?

  • @flugel said:

    Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.  

    Who bought Woody a cotton candy?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @canton-dawg said:

    Who bought Woody a cotton candy?

    ?The mother or father of the little kid in front of him apparently.  I can almost hear his explanation to the parents "I'm helping you teach your kid how to share."

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Well gents, it’s that time of year again!

    GO BUCKEYES!

    IMG_2028.png

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    Sounds as if The Game could be a real Snow game come saturday 

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Just another 48 hours!

    IMG_2029.png

  • sydS syd

    Sounds as if The Game could be a real Snow game come saturday 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    Sounds as if The Game could be a real Snow game come saturday 

    Let's hope

  • @syd said:

    Sounds as if The Game could be a real Snow game come saturday 

    Let's hope

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @mld-woody said:

    Let's hope

    I got your hope right here!  GIVE YOUR SOUL TO GOD WOODY BECAUSE YOUR COTTON CANDY & KOOL AID BELONGS TO FLUGEL!!!

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Well If the bucks win tomorrow I think that meas I'll be seeing them live in the Big 10 Championship in Indianapolis , Next weekend... Don't fuck it up Day! The Mendoza/Sayin has a great ring to it for a matchup...

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Michigan soft AF

    Good job Brutus!

    IMG_2045.jpeg

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody 

    Quiet.