Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings
-
It’s probably his Natty nipple ring.
-
Only she men would notice this, lmao!
-
Only she men would notice this, lmao!
Only she men would notice this, lmao!
Maybe they'll put that in the Barbie Doll Sequel for Woody. Speaking of which, when Michigan lost their 2nd game already out at USC - rumor had it all of the Michigan fans that made the trip decided they'd rather go see where Barbie was filmed. It's a strange bunch up there in Annie's Arbor...
-
-
Only she men would notice this, lmao!
Maybe they'll put that in the Barbie Doll Sequel for Woody. Speaking of which, when Michigan lost their 2nd game already out at USC - rumor had it all of the Michigan fans that made the trip decided they'd rather go see where Barbie was filmed. It's a strange bunch up there in Annie's Arbor...
Maybe they'll put that in the Barbie Doll Sequel for Woody. Speaking of which, when Michigan lost their 2nd game already out at USC - rumor had it all of the Michigan fans that made the trip decided they'd rather go see where Barbie was filmed. It's a strange bunch up there in Annie's Arbor...
You've got a strange obsession with this...
If you're that insecure in your own masculinity you should probably work on it. Never too late.
-
Maybe they'll put that in the Barbie Doll Sequel for Woody. Speaking of which, when Michigan lost their 2nd game already out at USC - rumor had it all of the Michigan fans that made the trip decided they'd rather go see where Barbie was filmed. It's a strange bunch up there in Annie's Arbor...
You've got a strange obsession with this...
If you're that insecure in your own masculinity you should probably work on it. Never too late.
You've got a strange obsession with this...
If you're that insecure in your own masculinity you should probably work on it. Never too late.
does it really matter woody ? come December The Buckeyes will once again be in the playoffs on their way to A National Championship while your team will be playing in the san diego credit union bowl
-
-
Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.
-
Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.
Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.
Who bought Woody a cotton candy?
-
Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.
Who bought Woody a cotton candy?
Who bought Woody a cotton candy?
?The mother or father of the little kid in front of him apparently. I can almost hear his explanation to the parents "I'm helping you teach your kid how to share."
-
-
-
-
-
Let's hope
I got your hope right here! GIVE YOUR SOUL TO GOD WOODY BECAUSE YOUR COTTON CANDY & KOOL AID BELONGS TO FLUGEL!!!
-
-
-
Quiet.
-
-
Quiet.
Quiet.
Huh?
Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login