Skip to content

Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings

College Football Forum
455 17 13.2k 1
  • IMG_1904.jpeg

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Only she men would notice this, lmao!

    Maybe they'll put that in the Barbie Doll Sequel for Woody.  Speaking of which, when Michigan lost their 2nd game already out at USC - rumor had it all of the Michigan fans that made the trip decided they'd rather go see where Barbie was filmed. It's a strange bunch up there in Annie's Arbor...

    @flugel said:

    Maybe they'll put that in the Barbie Doll Sequel for Woody.  Speaking of which, when Michigan lost their 2nd game already out at USC - rumor had it all of the Michigan fans that made the trip decided they'd rather go see where Barbie was filmed. It's a strange bunch up there in Annie's Arbor...

    You've got a strange obsession with this...

    If you're that insecure in your own masculinity you should probably work on it. Never too late. 

  • @flugel said:

    Maybe they'll put that in the Barbie Doll Sequel for Woody.  Speaking of which, when Michigan lost their 2nd game already out at USC - rumor had it all of the Michigan fans that made the trip decided they'd rather go see where Barbie was filmed. It's a strange bunch up there in Annie's Arbor...

    You've got a strange obsession with this...

    If you're that insecure in your own masculinity you should probably work on it. Never too late. 

    @mld-woody said:

    You've got a strange obsession with this...

    If you're that insecure in your own masculinity you should probably work on it. Never too late. 

    does it really matter woody ? come December The Buckeyes will once again be in the playoffs on their way to A National Championship while your team will be playing in the san diego credit union bowl 

  • No one talking about this impossible catch ?

    Freakin' unbelievable   .   .   .  guy's a 1st Rounder right now.

    Not the first time I've seen him make World Class receptions   .   .   .   

    Tate's amazing as well (coming out this year I believe).

  • @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_1904.jpeg

    Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.  

  • @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_1904.jpeg

    Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.  

    @flugel said:

    Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.  

    Who bought Woody a cotton candy?

  • @flugel said:

    Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.  

    Who bought Woody a cotton candy?

    @canton-dawg said:

    Who bought Woody a cotton candy?

    ?The mother or father of the little kid in front of him apparently.  I can almost hear his explanation to the parents "I'm helping you teach your kid how to share."

  • Well gents, it’s that time of year again!

    GO BUCKEYES!

    IMG_2028.png

  • Sounds as if The Game could be a real Snow game come saturday 

  • Just another 48 hours!

    IMG_2029.png

  • sydS syd

    Sounds as if The Game could be a real Snow game come saturday 

    @syd said:

    Sounds as if The Game could be a real Snow game come saturday 

    Let's hope

  • @syd said:

    Sounds as if The Game could be a real Snow game come saturday 

    Let's hope

    @mld-woody said:

    Let's hope

    I got your hope right here!  GIVE YOUR SOUL TO GOD WOODY BECAUSE YOUR COTTON CANDY & KOOL AID BELONGS TO FLUGEL!!!

  • Well If the bucks win tomorrow I think that meas I'll be seeing them live in the Big 10 Championship in Indianapolis , Next weekend... Don't fuck it up Day! The Mendoza/Sayin has a great ring to it for a matchup...

  • Michigan soft AF

    Good job Brutus!

    IMG_2045.jpeg

  • @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

  • Brutus has some big buckeyes...just sayin

  • @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    @mld-woody said:

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

  • @tiamat63 said:

    @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    @mld-woody said:

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    You mean like this....? 

    Screenshot_20251129_193917_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.bd550a42abaaae30560c5e3a51446247.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193736_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.a4d279729865b122ef8b843608e5528e.jpg

    ‐------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193913_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b96c49b44116c6fc0711a77a0cf53365.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193747_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b8235668496777a96454d1746f8cc531.jpg

    --------------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193821_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.89a3ed08f9a5aa62a758d9497a859529.jpg

    ---------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110548_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3136f8e1c809ea95f8bca7a65829964.jpg

    -----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110609_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.f835b286ea42f955ffddc20d9d7cd44f.jpg

    ----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110531_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.32382c2cc22ab8ec49887b9556b546ba.jpg

    -------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110218_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.e977631fd8e97d464951982c88ec56c1.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193834_Chrome.jpg

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

    @syd said:

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

    IMG_2050.jpeg