Skip to content

Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings

College Football Forum
455 17 13.2k 1
  • JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by

    No one talking about this impossible catch ?

    Freakin' unbelievable   .   .   .  guy's a 1st Rounder right now.

    Not the first time I've seen him make World Class receptions   .   .   .   

    Tate's amazing as well (coming out this year I believe).

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_1904.jpeg

    Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.  

  • @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_1904.jpeg

    Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.  

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.  

    Who bought Woody a cotton candy?

  • @flugel said:

    Hold on a second CD. I'm no Joe Friday; but I just spotted @mld-woody up to no good in the video below.  

    Who bought Woody a cotton candy?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @canton-dawg said:

    Who bought Woody a cotton candy?

    ?The mother or father of the little kid in front of him apparently.  I can almost hear his explanation to the parents "I'm helping you teach your kid how to share."

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Well gents, it’s that time of year again!

    GO BUCKEYES!

    IMG_2028.png

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    Sounds as if The Game could be a real Snow game come saturday 

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Just another 48 hours!

    IMG_2029.png

  • sydS syd

    Sounds as if The Game could be a real Snow game come saturday 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    Sounds as if The Game could be a real Snow game come saturday 

    Let's hope

  • @syd said:

    Sounds as if The Game could be a real Snow game come saturday 

    Let's hope

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @mld-woody said:

    Let's hope

    I got your hope right here!  GIVE YOUR SOUL TO GOD WOODY BECAUSE YOUR COTTON CANDY & KOOL AID BELONGS TO FLUGEL!!!

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Well If the bucks win tomorrow I think that meas I'll be seeing them live in the Big 10 Championship in Indianapolis , Next weekend... Don't fuck it up Day! The Mendoza/Sayin has a great ring to it for a matchup...

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Michigan soft AF

    Good job Brutus!

    IMG_2045.jpeg

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

  • JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by

    Brutus has some big buckeyes...just sayin

  • @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

  • @tiamat63 said:

    @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63

    @mld-woody said:

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    You mean like this....? 

    Screenshot_20251129_193917_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.bd550a42abaaae30560c5e3a51446247.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193736_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.a4d279729865b122ef8b843608e5528e.jpg

    ‐------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193913_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b96c49b44116c6fc0711a77a0cf53365.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193747_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b8235668496777a96454d1746f8cc531.jpg

    --------------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193821_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.89a3ed08f9a5aa62a758d9497a859529.jpg

    ---------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110548_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3136f8e1c809ea95f8bca7a65829964.jpg

    -----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110609_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.f835b286ea42f955ffddc20d9d7cd44f.jpg

    ----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110531_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.32382c2cc22ab8ec49887b9556b546ba.jpg

    -------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110218_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.e977631fd8e97d464951982c88ec56c1.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193834_Chrome.jpg

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

    IMG_2050.jpeg

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

    Oh boo freaking hoo. "Class" haha. Alright 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    You mean like this....? 

    Screenshot_20251129_193917_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.bd550a42abaaae30560c5e3a51446247.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193736_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.a4d279729865b122ef8b843608e5528e.jpg

    ‐------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193913_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b96c49b44116c6fc0711a77a0cf53365.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193747_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b8235668496777a96454d1746f8cc531.jpg

    --------------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193821_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.89a3ed08f9a5aa62a758d9497a859529.jpg

    ---------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110548_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3136f8e1c809ea95f8bca7a65829964.jpg

    -----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110609_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.f835b286ea42f955ffddc20d9d7cd44f.jpg

    ----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110531_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.32382c2cc22ab8ec49887b9556b546ba.jpg

    -------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110218_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.e977631fd8e97d464951982c88ec56c1.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193834_Chrome.jpg

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    You mean like this....? 

    Screenshot_20251129_193917_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.bd550a42abaaae30560c5e3a51446247.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193736_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.a4d279729865b122ef8b843608e5528e.jpg

    ‐------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193913_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b96c49b44116c6fc0711a77a0cf53365.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193747_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b8235668496777a96454d1746f8cc531.jpg

    --------------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193821_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.89a3ed08f9a5aa62a758d9497a859529.jpg

    ---------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110548_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3136f8e1c809ea95f8bca7a65829964.jpg

    -----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110609_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.f835b286ea42f955ffddc20d9d7cd44f.jpg

    ----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110531_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.32382c2cc22ab8ec49887b9556b546ba.jpg

    -------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110218_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.e977631fd8e97d464951982c88ec56c1.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193834_Chrome.jpg

    Yeah, after months+ of the trolling here, the Stallions nonsense, etc, it was absolutely justified to respond to the trolliest buckeye posters that way. It was serving it back to them. 

    If I'm met with rational talk I'll give back rational talk. You generally give rational talk. Not trolling like the rest of them on here. Why I was surprised you went that route. But everyone is allowed to post however they want to post. I'm not that torn up about it. 

    But you do you. Take whatever level road you prefer. Bummer we lost be really had no expectations to win. Hopefully we can get some stuff right this off-season, our very young team will get another year in, etc. 

    Rooting for anyone but OSU in the CFP. Fingers crossed v

  • @syd said:

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

    Oh boo freaking hoo. "Class" haha. Alright 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh boo freaking hoo. "Class" haha. Alright 

    Hilarious!

    I remember the scUM motto last year was, “if you don’t want us to plant a flag….beat us”.

    Notice how they flip the script when shit goes the other way?