Skip to content

Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings

College Football Forum
455 17 13.2k 1
  • @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    @mld-woody said:

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

  • @tiamat63 said:

    @mld-woody 

    Quiet. 

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    @mld-woody said:

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    You mean like this....? 

    Screenshot_20251129_193917_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.bd550a42abaaae30560c5e3a51446247.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193736_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.a4d279729865b122ef8b843608e5528e.jpg

    ‐------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193913_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b96c49b44116c6fc0711a77a0cf53365.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193747_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b8235668496777a96454d1746f8cc531.jpg

    --------------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193821_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.89a3ed08f9a5aa62a758d9497a859529.jpg

    ---------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110548_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3136f8e1c809ea95f8bca7a65829964.jpg

    -----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110609_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.f835b286ea42f955ffddc20d9d7cd44f.jpg

    ----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110531_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.32382c2cc22ab8ec49887b9556b546ba.jpg

    -------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110218_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.e977631fd8e97d464951982c88ec56c1.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193834_Chrome.jpg

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

    @syd said:

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

    IMG_2050.jpeg

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

    @syd said:

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

    Oh boo freaking hoo. "Class" haha. Alright 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Huh?

    Don't tell me you're gonna be just as annoying of a troll as the rest of them...

    You mean like this....? 

    Screenshot_20251129_193917_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.bd550a42abaaae30560c5e3a51446247.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193736_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.a4d279729865b122ef8b843608e5528e.jpg

    ‐------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193913_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b96c49b44116c6fc0711a77a0cf53365.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193747_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b8235668496777a96454d1746f8cc531.jpg

    --------------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193821_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.89a3ed08f9a5aa62a758d9497a859529.jpg

    ---------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110548_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3136f8e1c809ea95f8bca7a65829964.jpg

    -----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110609_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.f835b286ea42f955ffddc20d9d7cd44f.jpg

    ----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110531_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.32382c2cc22ab8ec49887b9556b546ba.jpg

    -------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110218_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.e977631fd8e97d464951982c88ec56c1.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193834_Chrome.jpg

    @tiamat63 said:

    You mean like this....? 

    Screenshot_20251129_193917_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.bd550a42abaaae30560c5e3a51446247.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193736_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.a4d279729865b122ef8b843608e5528e.jpg

    ‐------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193913_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b96c49b44116c6fc0711a77a0cf53365.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193747_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b8235668496777a96454d1746f8cc531.jpg

    --------------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193821_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.89a3ed08f9a5aa62a758d9497a859529.jpg

    ---------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110548_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3136f8e1c809ea95f8bca7a65829964.jpg

    -----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110609_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.f835b286ea42f955ffddc20d9d7cd44f.jpg

    ----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110531_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.32382c2cc22ab8ec49887b9556b546ba.jpg

    -------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110218_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.e977631fd8e97d464951982c88ec56c1.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193834_Chrome.jpg

    Yeah, after months+ of the trolling here, the Stallions nonsense, etc, it was absolutely justified to respond to the trolliest buckeye posters that way. It was serving it back to them. 

    If I'm met with rational talk I'll give back rational talk. You generally give rational talk. Not trolling like the rest of them on here. Why I was surprised you went that route. But everyone is allowed to post however they want to post. I'm not that torn up about it. 

    But you do you. Take whatever level road you prefer. Bummer we lost be really had no expectations to win. Hopefully we can get some stuff right this off-season, our very young team will get another year in, etc. 

    Rooting for anyone but OSU in the CFP. Fingers crossed v

  • @syd said:

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

    Oh boo freaking hoo. "Class" haha. Alright 

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh boo freaking hoo. "Class" haha. Alright 

    Hilarious!

    I remember the scUM motto last year was, “if you don’t want us to plant a flag….beat us”.

    Notice how they flip the script when shit goes the other way?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    You mean like this....? 

    Screenshot_20251129_193917_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.bd550a42abaaae30560c5e3a51446247.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193736_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.a4d279729865b122ef8b843608e5528e.jpg

    ‐------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193913_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b96c49b44116c6fc0711a77a0cf53365.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193747_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b8235668496777a96454d1746f8cc531.jpg

    --------------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193821_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.89a3ed08f9a5aa62a758d9497a859529.jpg

    ---------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110548_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3136f8e1c809ea95f8bca7a65829964.jpg

    -----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110609_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.f835b286ea42f955ffddc20d9d7cd44f.jpg

    ----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110531_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.32382c2cc22ab8ec49887b9556b546ba.jpg

    -------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110218_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.e977631fd8e97d464951982c88ec56c1.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193834_Chrome.jpg

    Yeah, after months+ of the trolling here, the Stallions nonsense, etc, it was absolutely justified to respond to the trolliest buckeye posters that way. It was serving it back to them. 

    If I'm met with rational talk I'll give back rational talk. You generally give rational talk. Not trolling like the rest of them on here. Why I was surprised you went that route. But everyone is allowed to post however they want to post. I'm not that torn up about it. 

    But you do you. Take whatever level road you prefer. Bummer we lost be really had no expectations to win. Hopefully we can get some stuff right this off-season, our very young team will get another year in, etc. 

    Rooting for anyone but OSU in the CFP. Fingers crossed v

    @mld-woody said:

    Yeah, after months+ of the trolling here, the Stallions nonsense, etc,

     All of which you denied yet ending up being EXACTLY what he was accused of, with more than sufficient evidence to back it up. 

    Did you ever come back to apologize to me and say "oh shit, yep... it was bad and the NCAA proved it.   Hey, that's my bad" ...? 

    To my recollection you 

    - doubled down on Day and his nonexistent PI brother 

    - Stallions wasn't at CMU

    - Zero benefit 

    - wasn't a fracture of bylaws   etc etc.

     Or... did you revel in the lack of punishment?  A punishment, that the NCAA admitted historically far from being inline with what UM deserved.     Thus bringing us full circle, so long as the money machines bring in revenue, such as UM, that cheating will never be dealt with the heavy hand it should be.  

    Too big to fail. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yeah, after months+ of the trolling here, the Stallions nonsense, etc,

     All of which you denied yet ending up being EXACTLY what he was accused of, with more than sufficient evidence to back it up. 

    Did you ever come back to apologize to me and say "oh shit, yep... it was bad and the NCAA proved it.   Hey, that's my bad" ...? 

    To my recollection you 

    - doubled down on Day and his nonexistent PI brother 

    - Stallions wasn't at CMU

    - Zero benefit 

    - wasn't a fracture of bylaws   etc etc.

     Or... did you revel in the lack of punishment?  A punishment, that the NCAA admitted historically far from being inline with what UM deserved.     Thus bringing us full circle, so long as the money machines bring in revenue, such as UM, that cheating will never be dealt with the heavy hand it should be.  

    Too big to fail. 

    @tiamat63 said:

     All of which you denied yet ending up being EXACTLY what he was accused of, with more than sufficient evidence to back it up. 

    Did you ever come back to apologize to me and say "oh shit, yep... it was bad and the NCAA proved it.   Hey, that's my bad" ...? 

    To my recollection you 

    - doubled down on Day and his nonexistent PI brother 

    - Stallions wasn't at CMU

    - Zero benefit 

    - wasn't a fracture of bylaws   etc etc.

     Or... did you revel in the lack of punishment?  A punishment, that the NCAA admitted historically far from being inline with what UM deserved.     Thus bringing us full circle, so long as the money machines bring in revenue, such as UM, that cheating will never be dealt with the heavy hand it should be.  

    Too big to fail. 

    The information provided to the NCAA came from a PI firm - fact

    The initial information was given to the PI firm by a student athlete - fact

    That student athlete lied about what a Michigan coach said (leading to the coach getting fired but never punished by the NCAA) and illegally recorded a phone call - fact

    That student athlete, based on info provided, including his reflection in a picture he took of Stallion's computer, is Joey Velasquez who, crazy enough, transferred to OSU - fact

    This is all in the official release by the NCAA. Feel free to look into it. 

    Additional threads here about what kind of house Joey's parents moved into, who owned the house, etc. But I'll consider that all TBD. 

    "Too big to fail" might just be extending to a ceasefire between programs to not standardize finding hired guns embedded in programs. I'd love for this all to come out someday, but I won't hold my breath. 

    Michigan didn't get the hammer because there wasn't any reason. The impact was grossly overstated. And there's STILL a very heavy, very suspicious OSU connection to it all. Not to mention a clear grudge against Harbaugh by the NCAA for Harbaugh generally being a prick to them. 

    I truthfully don't care is Stalions was at CMU. I said I don't see how that would have provided any benefit to Michigan. I stand by that. 

    So, no man, I still disagree with you. And I'm still gonna justify my reaction based on the heaping mount of trolling I get on this board. 

    But OSU won one, good for them. It is what it is. 

    Now I'm gonna go back to watching football. Continue this is you like. We aren't going to see eye to eye. Oh well. Happy holidays. 

  • @tiamat63legitimate football question I wanted to ask. Do you think Smith fumbled through the back of the end zone? 

    By the letter of the law it seemed like he did

    By the spirit of the law I think that's a TD 

  • @tiamat63legitimate football question I wanted to ask. Do you think Smith fumbled through the back of the end zone? 

    By the letter of the law it seemed like he did

    By the spirit of the law I think that's a TD 

    @mld-woody said:

    @tiamat63legitimate football question I wanted to ask. Do you think Smith fumbled through the back of the end zone? 

    By the letter of the law it seemed like he did

    By the spirit of the law I think that's a TD 

     Football can be *very* subjective.   As a fan of the game, I'm not prepared to open the grand canyon sized can of worms that this could potentially be.  

     Defensive fumbles through the endzone are one of the few rules remaining that benefit defenses.  That said, we're aligned in this answer.  Letter of the law, I'd say you could argue he's in the *process* of losing the ball.  Spirit of the law? It's a touchdown because there is no *clear loss* of possession away from the body.

     If we take this by the letter, then anytime a ball begins to move while contact occurs at or just before the goal-line, then we open pandora's box of being TOO subjective and arguing that the runner (who has established possession) was now losing possession of the ball.    I just.... I don't want the game to go that way.  If this was a UM player, I have to be consistent in my answer and say it still stands as a TD.    

     If the ball clearly fumbled out of Jeremiah's hands and away from him?  So be it.  It's a touchback and a lesson to hold onto the damn ball through the play.    Few Buckeye fans seem to remember we've benefited from the other side of this - Lagarrete Blount fumbling through the endzone in the Rose Bowl.   THAT was a clear loss of possession and I'm fine because it's cut and dry.  

  • @mld-woody said:

    @tiamat63legitimate football question I wanted to ask. Do you think Smith fumbled through the back of the end zone? 

    By the letter of the law it seemed like he did

    By the spirit of the law I think that's a TD 

     Football can be *very* subjective.   As a fan of the game, I'm not prepared to open the grand canyon sized can of worms that this could potentially be.  

     Defensive fumbles through the endzone are one of the few rules remaining that benefit defenses.  That said, we're aligned in this answer.  Letter of the law, I'd say you could argue he's in the *process* of losing the ball.  Spirit of the law? It's a touchdown because there is no *clear loss* of possession away from the body.

     If we take this by the letter, then anytime a ball begins to move while contact occurs at or just before the goal-line, then we open pandora's box of being TOO subjective and arguing that the runner (who has established possession) was now losing possession of the ball.    I just.... I don't want the game to go that way.  If this was a UM player, I have to be consistent in my answer and say it still stands as a TD.    

     If the ball clearly fumbled out of Jeremiah's hands and away from him?  So be it.  It's a touchback and a lesson to hold onto the damn ball through the play.    Few Buckeye fans seem to remember we've benefited from the other side of this - Lagarrete Blount fumbling through the endzone in the Rose Bowl.   THAT was a clear loss of possession and I'm fine because it's cut and dry.  

    @tiamat63 said:

     Football can be *very* subjective.   As a fan of the game, I'm not prepared to open the grand canyon sized can of worms that this could potentially be.  

     Defensive fumbles through the endzone are one of the few rules remaining that benefit defenses.  That said, we're aligned in this answer.  Letter of the law, I'd say you could argue he's in the *process* of losing the ball.  Spirit of the law? It's a touchdown because there is no *clear loss* of possession away from the body.

     If we take this by the letter, then anytime a ball begins to move while contact occurs at or just before the goal-line, then we open pandora's box of being TOO subjective and arguing that the runner (who has established possession) was now losing possession of the ball.    I just.... I don't want the game to go that way.  If this was a UM player, I have to be consistent in my answer and say it still stands as a TD.    

     If the ball clearly fumbled out of Jeremiah's hands and away from him?  So be it.  It's a touchback and a lesson to hold onto the damn ball through the play.    Few Buckeye fans seem to remember we've benefited from the other side of this - Lagarrete Blount fumbling through the endzone in the Rose Bowl.   THAT was a clear loss of possession and I'm fine because it's cut and dry.  

    The fumble through the end zone resulting in a touchback and possession for the other team absolutely needs to be changed. Seems like way too harsh of a rule. 

    I don't necessarily think this being ruled a fumble would open up a can of worms on all small bobbles into the end zone, because in 99.99% instance that player is getting his next steps within the end zone, re-establishing possession. It was just in this instance where Smith's first step after bobbling was out of bounds. 

    I mean, I've seen egregious calls go OSUs way in these games (2016), and while this went their way here I can't really be that mad. Cuz it's a dumb rule and by the spirit of the game it's a TD. 

    Was just interesting hearing Gus, Joel, and their rules analyst say fumble. (Actually, I don't really care about Gus, dude is too annoying). And I was curious what your opinion was. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

     Football can be *very* subjective.   As a fan of the game, I'm not prepared to open the grand canyon sized can of worms that this could potentially be.  

     Defensive fumbles through the endzone are one of the few rules remaining that benefit defenses.  That said, we're aligned in this answer.  Letter of the law, I'd say you could argue he's in the *process* of losing the ball.  Spirit of the law? It's a touchdown because there is no *clear loss* of possession away from the body.

     If we take this by the letter, then anytime a ball begins to move while contact occurs at or just before the goal-line, then we open pandora's box of being TOO subjective and arguing that the runner (who has established possession) was now losing possession of the ball.    I just.... I don't want the game to go that way.  If this was a UM player, I have to be consistent in my answer and say it still stands as a TD.    

     If the ball clearly fumbled out of Jeremiah's hands and away from him?  So be it.  It's a touchback and a lesson to hold onto the damn ball through the play.    Few Buckeye fans seem to remember we've benefited from the other side of this - Lagarrete Blount fumbling through the endzone in the Rose Bowl.   THAT was a clear loss of possession and I'm fine because it's cut and dry.  

    The fumble through the end zone resulting in a touchback and possession for the other team absolutely needs to be changed. Seems like way too harsh of a rule. 

    I don't necessarily think this being ruled a fumble would open up a can of worms on all small bobbles into the end zone, because in 99.99% instance that player is getting his next steps within the end zone, re-establishing possession. It was just in this instance where Smith's first step after bobbling was out of bounds. 

    I mean, I've seen egregious calls go OSUs way in these games (2016), and while this went their way here I can't really be that mad. Cuz it's a dumb rule and by the spirit of the game it's a TD. 

    Was just interesting hearing Gus, Joel, and their rules analyst say fumble. (Actually, I don't really care about Gus, dude is too annoying). And I was curious what your opinion was. 

    @mld-woody said:

    The fumble through the end zone resulting in a touchback and possession for the other team absolutely needs to be changed. Seems like way too harsh of a rule. 

    I don't necessarily think this being ruled a fumble would open up a can of worms on all small bobbles into the end zone, because in 99.99% instance that player is getting his next steps within the end zone, re-establishing possession. It was just in this instance where Smith's first step after bobbling was out of bounds. 

    I mean, I've seen egregious calls go OSUs way in these games (2016), and while this went their way here I can't really be that mad. Cuz it's a dumb rule and by the spirit of the game it's a TD. 

    Was just interesting hearing Gus, Joel, and their rules analyst say fumble. (Actually, I don't really care about Gus, dude is too annoying). And I was curious what your opinion was. 

    Once the ball broke the plane it didn't matter.. "Touchdown"... That's how the refs saw it.. Would I say it was completely clean?... It's debatable.. But.. We beat your ass anyway... It wouldn't have mattered..

  • @tiamat63 said:

     Football can be *very* subjective.   As a fan of the game, I'm not prepared to open the grand canyon sized can of worms that this could potentially be.  

     Defensive fumbles through the endzone are one of the few rules remaining that benefit defenses.  That said, we're aligned in this answer.  Letter of the law, I'd say you could argue he's in the *process* of losing the ball.  Spirit of the law? It's a touchdown because there is no *clear loss* of possession away from the body.

     If we take this by the letter, then anytime a ball begins to move while contact occurs at or just before the goal-line, then we open pandora's box of being TOO subjective and arguing that the runner (who has established possession) was now losing possession of the ball.    I just.... I don't want the game to go that way.  If this was a UM player, I have to be consistent in my answer and say it still stands as a TD.    

     If the ball clearly fumbled out of Jeremiah's hands and away from him?  So be it.  It's a touchback and a lesson to hold onto the damn ball through the play.    Few Buckeye fans seem to remember we've benefited from the other side of this - Lagarrete Blount fumbling through the endzone in the Rose Bowl.   THAT was a clear loss of possession and I'm fine because it's cut and dry.  

    The fumble through the end zone resulting in a touchback and possession for the other team absolutely needs to be changed. Seems like way too harsh of a rule. 

    I don't necessarily think this being ruled a fumble would open up a can of worms on all small bobbles into the end zone, because in 99.99% instance that player is getting his next steps within the end zone, re-establishing possession. It was just in this instance where Smith's first step after bobbling was out of bounds. 

    I mean, I've seen egregious calls go OSUs way in these games (2016), and while this went their way here I can't really be that mad. Cuz it's a dumb rule and by the spirit of the game it's a TD. 

    Was just interesting hearing Gus, Joel, and their rules analyst say fumble. (Actually, I don't really care about Gus, dude is too annoying). And I was curious what your opinion was. 

    @mld-woody said:

    The fumble through the end zone resulting in a touchback and possession for the other team absolutely needs to be changed. Seems like way too harsh of a rule. 

    In a world that has done everything possible to cater to offenses, as a DB it's nice to see some loves towards my side of the ball.  

    @mld-woody said:

    I don't necessarily think this being ruled a fumble would open up a can of worms on all small bobbles into the end zone, because in 99.99% instance that player is getting his next steps within the end zone, re-establishing possession. It was just in this instance where Smith's first step after bobbling was out of bounds. 

    Until it's argued that, with the bobble, the ground didn't cause a fumble and you could have a fight for possession IN the endzone.  Then things get real dicey.

    There is something to be said for the bobble when going OOB.   

    @mld-woody said:

    I mean, I've seen egregious calls go OSUs way in these games (2016), and while this went their way here I can't really be that mad. Cuz it's a dumb rule and by the spirit of the game it's a TD. 

    Was just interesting hearing Gus, Joel, and their rules analyst say fumble. (Actually, I don't really care about Gus, dude is too annoying). And I was curious what your opinion was. 

    Gus can be far too over the top.  And I don't much care for Klatt these days.  

  • @syd said:

    what was funny, When all those douchebag michigan players surrounded the m at midfield after the game an Buckeye players were like nah no thanks, Scoreboard and we have class unlike you

    IMG_2050.jpeg

    @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_2050.jpeg

    Worth seeing this again CD.  Rumor has it they want to rename Ann Arbor to "YEAH BUT..."

  • @tiamat63 said:

    You mean like this....? 

    Screenshot_20251129_193917_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.bd550a42abaaae30560c5e3a51446247.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193736_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.a4d279729865b122ef8b843608e5528e.jpg

    ‐------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193913_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b96c49b44116c6fc0711a77a0cf53365.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193747_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.b8235668496777a96454d1746f8cc531.jpg

    --------------------

    Screenshot_20251129_193821_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.89a3ed08f9a5aa62a758d9497a859529.jpg

    ---------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110548_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3136f8e1c809ea95f8bca7a65829964.jpg

    -----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110609_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.f835b286ea42f955ffddc20d9d7cd44f.jpg

    ----------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110531_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.32382c2cc22ab8ec49887b9556b546ba.jpg

    -------------------

    Screenshot_20251130_110218_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.e977631fd8e97d464951982c88ec56c1.jpg

    Screenshot_20251129_193834_Chrome.jpg

    Yeah, after months+ of the trolling here, the Stallions nonsense, etc, it was absolutely justified to respond to the trolliest buckeye posters that way. It was serving it back to them. 

    If I'm met with rational talk I'll give back rational talk. You generally give rational talk. Not trolling like the rest of them on here. Why I was surprised you went that route. But everyone is allowed to post however they want to post. I'm not that torn up about it. 

    But you do you. Take whatever level road you prefer. Bummer we lost be really had no expectations to win. Hopefully we can get some stuff right this off-season, our very young team will get another year in, etc. 

    Rooting for anyone but OSU in the CFP. Fingers crossed v

    @mld-woody said:

    Yeah, after months+ of the trolling here, the Stallions nonsense, etc, it was absolutely justified to respond to the trolliest buckeye posters that way. It was serving it back to them. 

    If I'm met with rational talk I'll give back rational talk. You generally give rational talk. Not trolling like the rest of them on here. Why I was surprised you went that route. But everyone is allowed to post however they want to post. I'm not that torn up about it. 

    But you do you. Take whatever level road you prefer. Bummer we lost be really had no expectations to win. Hopefully we can get some stuff right this off-season, our very young team will get another year in, etc. 

    Rooting for anyone but OSU in the CFP. Fingers crossed v

    sad crying girl Stock Photo | Adobe Stock

  • IMG_2074.jpeg

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yeah, after months+ of the trolling here, the Stallions nonsense, etc, it was absolutely justified to respond to the trolliest buckeye posters that way. It was serving it back to them. 

    If I'm met with rational talk I'll give back rational talk. You generally give rational talk. Not trolling like the rest of them on here. Why I was surprised you went that route. But everyone is allowed to post however they want to post. I'm not that torn up about it. 

    But you do you. Take whatever level road you prefer. Bummer we lost be really had no expectations to win. Hopefully we can get some stuff right this off-season, our very young team will get another year in, etc. 

    Rooting for anyone but OSU in the CFP. Fingers crossed v

    sad crying girl Stock Photo | Adobe Stock

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    sad crying girl Stock Photo | Adobe Stock

    Is this what's on the minds of our emotional Michigan fans?