Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings
-
Worth seeing this again CD. Rumor has it they want to rename Ann Arbor to "YEAH BUT..."
-
You mean like this....?
‐------------
--------------------
---------------------
-----------------------
----------------------
-------------------
Yeah, after months+ of the trolling here, the Stallions nonsense, etc, it was absolutely justified to respond to the trolliest buckeye posters that way. It was serving it back to them.
If I'm met with rational talk I'll give back rational talk. You generally give rational talk. Not trolling like the rest of them on here. Why I was surprised you went that route. But everyone is allowed to post however they want to post. I'm not that torn up about it.
But you do you. Take whatever level road you prefer. Bummer we lost be really had no expectations to win. Hopefully we can get some stuff right this off-season, our very young team will get another year in, etc.
Rooting for anyone but OSU in the CFP. Fingers crossed v
Yeah, after months+ of the trolling here, the Stallions nonsense, etc, it was absolutely justified to respond to the trolliest buckeye posters that way. It was serving it back to them.
If I'm met with rational talk I'll give back rational talk. You generally give rational talk. Not trolling like the rest of them on here. Why I was surprised you went that route. But everyone is allowed to post however they want to post. I'm not that torn up about it.
But you do you. Take whatever level road you prefer. Bummer we lost be really had no expectations to win. Hopefully we can get some stuff right this off-season, our very young team will get another year in, etc.
Rooting for anyone but OSU in the CFP. Fingers crossed v
-
-
Yeah, after months+ of the trolling here, the Stallions nonsense, etc, it was absolutely justified to respond to the trolliest buckeye posters that way. It was serving it back to them.
If I'm met with rational talk I'll give back rational talk. You generally give rational talk. Not trolling like the rest of them on here. Why I was surprised you went that route. But everyone is allowed to post however they want to post. I'm not that torn up about it.
But you do you. Take whatever level road you prefer. Bummer we lost be really had no expectations to win. Hopefully we can get some stuff right this off-season, our very young team will get another year in, etc.
Rooting for anyone but OSU in the CFP. Fingers crossed v
Is this what's on the minds of our emotional Michigan fans?
-
-
-
Oh boo freaking hoo. "Class" haha. Alright
they are laughing at you woody
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login