Skip to content

** The "Official" ?  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  ?  Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **

The Browns Board
445 38 16.4k 1
  • A AP1

    I HATE that I feel this way but this is when I hope guys don't start checking out:

    Are guys thinking about being on the beach next week.

    Is Schwartz thinking about an open job?

    Are they finally letting the injuries get to them?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @ap1 said:

    I HATE that I feel this way but this is when I hope guys don't start checking out:

    Are guys thinking about being on the beach next week.

    Is Schwartz thinking about an open job?

    Are they finally letting the injuries get to them?

    na, we be fine, just gotta start a fire under the D. we will find out the first drive of the 2nd half

  • I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue. 

    Turpentine has always been a good substitute for me.  And I wonder why I can't remember why I just walked into the kitchen.

  • A AP1

    I HATE that I feel this way but this is when I hope guys don't start checking out:

    Are guys thinking about being on the beach next week.

    Is Schwartz thinking about an open job?

    Are they finally letting the injuries get to them?

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    @ap1 said:

    I HATE that I feel this way but this is when I hope guys don't start checking out:

    Are guys thinking about being on the beach next week.

    Is Schwartz thinking about an open job?

    Are they finally letting the injuries get to them?

    I don’t think they’ll check out down by 2 scores, they are just getting outplayed - it happens. The first drive in the second half is crucial (to stop them)

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    We can't even get them in 3rd down. Like, ever. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Good job JOK!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Holding

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Block it

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    Of course the browns had a penalty and it wasn’t even shown. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Cover that JOK

    stop stopping yourself Browns.. block & tackle your way back in this game !

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Wowzer .... Voided the boundary lane on that punt.  If Houston ever wanted to fake a punt this game, chances are it'll be there. 

  • Of course the browns had a penalty and it wasn’t even shown. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    Of course the browns had a penalty and it wasn’t even shown. 

    Precisely!

  • @bob806 said:

    6th here. I'll be hungover by 930

    The good news is if you say your name backwards - it's still Bob

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    The good news is if you say your name backwards - it's still Bob

    Baaaahb at this point lol

    Let's go Browns. The season's been way too much fun to end on a lemon.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    I wanna see Flacco chuck it at the refs nuts 

  • @mjp28 said:

    And i have CLE  +  THE OVER BABY  +++    OH YES  .... BABY !   NICE.  

    I LOVE IT ......  😆

    CLE  -2½   and   OVER  44½    BABY  !

    CLE  14-10  ......     HOU  17 -14    .....   WHAT IS IT NOW ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    CLE  -2½   and   OVER  44½    BABY  !

    CLE  14-10  ......     HOU  17 -14    .....   WHAT IS IT NOW ?

    Oh yes,  second half.

    ~         ALRIGHT GUYS !      MY B/P   DROPPED  TO.   163 / 65.    WIFE GAVE ME MY  BP  MEDS  AND I ATE DURING  HALFTIME.

    I WILL BE BACK BEFORE THIS  GAME IS OVER.    STILL. HOU  24 - 14 .......      My nurse with my meds !    Oh yeah !

    GO BROWNS !    .......  BABY !      mjp.

    ★  ~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~  ★     

    BROWNS WITH THE BALL !     

  • @flugel said:

    The good news is if you say your name backwards - it's still Bob

    Baaaahb at this point lol

    Let's go Browns. The season's been way too much fun to end on a lemon.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    Baaaahb at this point lol

    Let's go Browns. The season's been way too much fun to end on a lemon.

    ? ?

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    Just to fill you all in on how good the Anita Beer thing is working out - my wife told me I have 2 legs.  OUCH!

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Gotta have it

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Coop !

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    YES!

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    They should call that 2 ways more than they have tonight