Skip to content

** The "Official" ?  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  ?  Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **

The Browns Board
445 38 16.4k 1
  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    There's always next year. Or the year after that one.

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    This feels like a REAL Browns game, unfortunately

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    You can tell they didn't prepare at all for Houston and that's a shame.  You play like you prepare and that's exactly what we're watching tonight.

  • You can tell they didn't prepare at all for Houston and that's a shame.  You play like you prepare and that's exactly what we're watching tonight.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    You can tell they didn't prepare at all for Houston and that's a shame.  You play like you prepare and that's exactly what we're watching tonight.

    Well we had two weeks to prepare which is more numbing. 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable. 

    Still...ty for getting us to the playoffs, if only not to show up. Most fun I've had in years. Just hate to be a joke on a national . It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    I don't care who wins what individual awards because when it came time to win a post season game as a team - I saw ZERO heart tonight from our defense except for JOK.

    The offense showed me heart but the 2 pick 6s shot us in the foot.  I LOVED Joe this year though.  

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    well there go's the flacco watson debate 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Strangely I'm pretty 'meh' about this. Obviously hate to see the Browns lose in a playoff game. 

    But in a season with so many injuries to so many players, it almost didn't makes sense how well the Browns season went. 

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    We’re an embarrassment, next year our roster should be stronger barring injury. Oh well - I sure as F didn’t expect to get bounced 38-14 by the Texans.

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    That's it. I can't take anymore.

    Good night

  • @flugel said:

    You can tell they didn't prepare at all for Houston and that's a shame.  You play like you prepare and that's exactly what we're watching tonight.

    Well we had two weeks to prepare which is more numbing. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    Well we had two weeks to prepare which is more numbing. 

    man you jinxed it,you know you did, were screwed for the next 10 flipping years,,,,,,,,

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    So much for coaching awards.

  • That's it. I can't take anymore.

    Good night

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @korsou-dawg said:

    That's it. I can't take anymore.

    Good night

    See ya KD

  • Strangely I'm pretty 'meh' about this. Obviously hate to see the Browns lose in a playoff game. 

    But in a season with so many injuries to so many players, it almost didn't makes sense how well the Browns season went. 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Strangely I'm pretty 'meh' about this. Obviously hate to see the Browns lose in a playoff game. 

    But in a season with so many injuries to so many players, it almost didn't makes sense how well the Browns season went. 

    Same here. I hot heated at first but then kind of realized the inevitable. Had fun. And remember, Watson played last and we beat Ravens. Future is bright. 

  • 38- 14   ?????   Oh my.   

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    38- 14   ?????   Oh my.   

    Do you believe in miracles ?   Where's  Al Michael's tonight ?

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Kevin should just stay home during the playoffs...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Strangely I'm pretty 'meh' about this. Obviously hate to see the Browns lose in a playoff game. 

    But in a season with so many injuries to so many players, it almost didn't makes sense how well the Browns season went. 

    Same here. I hot heated at first but then kind of realized the inevitable. Had fun. And remember, Watson played last and we beat Ravens. Future is bright. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Same here. I hot heated at first but then kind of realized the inevitable. Had fun. And remember, Watson played last and we beat Ravens. Future is bright. 

    Yeah, we'll see. He was trending up for sure, but as I've said numerous times, shoulder injuries are tricky. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    Bummer...

    Thanks for the good times Flacco

  • We’re an embarrassment, next year our roster should be stronger barring injury. Oh well - I sure as F didn’t expect to get bounced 38-14 by the Texans.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    We’re an embarrassment, next year our roster should be stronger barring injury. Oh well - I sure as F didn’t expect to get bounced 38-14 by the Texans.

    Are defense will be intact except for maybe Z Smith, we get Watson and Chubb back and hopefully A Cooper and hopefully we draft more O Linemen

  • @mjp28 said:

    38- 14   ?????   Oh my.   

    Do you believe in miracles ?   Where's  Al Michael's tonight ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Do you believe in miracles ?   Where's  Al Michael's tonight ?

    No