Skip to content

** The "Official" ?  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  ?  Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **

The Browns Board
445 38 16.4k 1
  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Kevin should just stay home during the playoffs...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Strangely I'm pretty 'meh' about this. Obviously hate to see the Browns lose in a playoff game. 

    But in a season with so many injuries to so many players, it almost didn't makes sense how well the Browns season went. 

    Same here. I hot heated at first but then kind of realized the inevitable. Had fun. And remember, Watson played last and we beat Ravens. Future is bright. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Same here. I hot heated at first but then kind of realized the inevitable. Had fun. And remember, Watson played last and we beat Ravens. Future is bright. 

    Yeah, we'll see. He was trending up for sure, but as I've said numerous times, shoulder injuries are tricky. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    Bummer...

    Thanks for the good times Flacco

  • We’re an embarrassment, next year our roster should be stronger barring injury. Oh well - I sure as F didn’t expect to get bounced 38-14 by the Texans.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    We’re an embarrassment, next year our roster should be stronger barring injury. Oh well - I sure as F didn’t expect to get bounced 38-14 by the Texans.

    Are defense will be intact except for maybe Z Smith, we get Watson and Chubb back and hopefully A Cooper and hopefully we draft more O Linemen

  • @mjp28 said:

    38- 14   ?????   Oh my.   

    Do you believe in miracles ?   Where's  Al Michael's tonight ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Do you believe in miracles ?   Where's  Al Michael's tonight ?

    No

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    njouko wtf, Thought maybe we could put a drive togather

  • We’re an embarrassment, next year our roster should be stronger barring injury. Oh well - I sure as F didn’t expect to get bounced 38-14 by the Texans.

    Turkey JonesT Turkey Jones wrote on last edited by Turkey Jones

    @bbedward said:

    We’re an embarrassment, next year our roster should be stronger barring injury. Oh well - I sure as F didn’t expect to get bounced 38-14 by the Texans.

    It's now 45-14 so you would be correct.

  • Kevin should just stay home during the playoffs...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    Kevin should just stay home during the playoffs...

    stfu,damn it will be good to take a vacation from this place and not read his stupid crap

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    Just 5 touchdowns and 4 onside kicks we got this!

  • It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable. 

    Still...ty for getting us to the playoffs, if only not to show up. Most fun I've had in years. Just hate to be a joke on a national . It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable. 

    Still...ty for getting us to the playoffs, if only not to show up. Most fun I've had in years. Just hate to be a joke on a national . It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable. 

    Killed the #1 defense in thier great effort.    Still a good effort this season.   

  • Just 5 touchdowns and 4 onside kicks we got this!

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    Just 5 touchdowns and 4 onside kicks we got this!

    Maybe we can get Don Strock off his ass to run the hook and lateral..?

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Good for CJ Stroud!  

  • Good for CJ Stroud!  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Good for CJ Stroud!  

    I was just thinking that, easy kid to root for. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    It's been a fun season hanging out with the best fans in the NFL so thank you everyone in here!  Today just blindsided me because it looked nothing like the team we followed all year.

  • @flugel said:

    Good for CJ Stroud!  

    I was just thinking that, easy kid to root for. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I was just thinking that, easy kid to root for. 

    He really is Dutch!  Just a class act.  I think I'll pull for them the rest of this post season.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Well Peacock is running a special, $30 for an entire year so I guess I will watch the Ice Bowl tonight. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Is the OC Bob Slowik that completely out coached Schwartz today related to the Bob Slowik that was our DC?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    I'm googling a formula on how to take a good home defense on the road to winning NFL games  ?

    Dammit.. I hate we didn't play well  ?

    Kicking themselves

  • Well Peacock is running a special, $30 for an entire year so I guess I will watch the Ice Bowl tonight. 

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well Peacock is running a special, $30 for an entire year so I guess I will watch the Ice Bowl tonight. 

    Fuck the NFL for that greedy bullshit

  • Is the OC Bob Slowik that completely out coached Schwartz today related to the Bob Slowik that was our DC?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Is the OC Bob Slowik that completely out coached Schwartz today related to the Bob Slowik that was our DC?

    I knew I knew that name, maybe someone can google it