Skip to content

** The "Official" ?  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  ?  Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **

The Browns Board
445 38 16.4k 1
  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    Just 5 touchdowns and 4 onside kicks we got this!

  • It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable. 

    Still...ty for getting us to the playoffs, if only not to show up. Most fun I've had in years. Just hate to be a joke on a national . It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable. 

    Still...ty for getting us to the playoffs, if only not to show up. Most fun I've had in years. Just hate to be a joke on a national . It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable. 

    Killed the #1 defense in thier great effort.    Still a good effort this season.   

  • Just 5 touchdowns and 4 onside kicks we got this!

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    Just 5 touchdowns and 4 onside kicks we got this!

    Maybe we can get Don Strock off his ass to run the hook and lateral..?

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Good for CJ Stroud!  

  • Good for CJ Stroud!  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Good for CJ Stroud!  

    I was just thinking that, easy kid to root for. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    It's been a fun season hanging out with the best fans in the NFL so thank you everyone in here!  Today just blindsided me because it looked nothing like the team we followed all year.

  • @flugel said:

    Good for CJ Stroud!  

    I was just thinking that, easy kid to root for. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I was just thinking that, easy kid to root for. 

    He really is Dutch!  Just a class act.  I think I'll pull for them the rest of this post season.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Well Peacock is running a special, $30 for an entire year so I guess I will watch the Ice Bowl tonight. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Is the OC Bob Slowik that completely out coached Schwartz today related to the Bob Slowik that was our DC?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    I'm googling a formula on how to take a good home defense on the road to winning NFL games  ?

    Dammit.. I hate we didn't play well  ?

    Kicking themselves

  • Well Peacock is running a special, $30 for an entire year so I guess I will watch the Ice Bowl tonight. 

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well Peacock is running a special, $30 for an entire year so I guess I will watch the Ice Bowl tonight. 

    Fuck the NFL for that greedy bullshit

  • Is the OC Bob Slowik that completely out coached Schwartz today related to the Bob Slowik that was our DC?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Is the OC Bob Slowik that completely out coached Schwartz today related to the Bob Slowik that was our DC?

    I knew I knew that name, maybe someone can google it 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    On the other hand, Stroud is super duper into Jesus, so there's that. ?

  • AxeA Axe

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well Peacock is running a special, $30 for an entire year so I guess I will watch the Ice Bowl tonight. 

    Fuck the NFL for that greedy bullshit

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    Fuck the NFL for that greedy bullshit

    Free market capitalism, baby! ?

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by

    I had to step out, resumed DVR to watch Flacco's two pick 6's and just skipped to the end. All our weaknesses were exposed today. At least we won't have to worry about Flacco vs Watson next season.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    my bro in law lives in houston, said he is gonna send me a texans tee shirt

  • It's been a fun season hanging out with the best fans in the NFL so thank you everyone in here!  Today just blindsided me because it looked nothing like the team we followed all year.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    It's been a fun season hanging out with the best fans in the NFL so thank you everyone in here!  Today just blindsided me because it looked nothing like the team we followed all year.

    We were rooting for a 3 legged junkyard dog in the playoffs.

    It was a fun ride, but a terrible way to end the season.

    I thought we stood a puncher’s chance against Houston, but we didn’t play well.

    It was a magical season!

  • @axe said:

    Fuck the NFL for that greedy bullshit

    Free market capitalism, baby! ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Free market capitalism, baby! ?

    Oh god,  you've got that  $$$$.$$  right.   Anything for a  $ buck.$$   

    Free market something.    Have a good evening Sean.   I might check / in and out of that one of that game.

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    Good season fellas. It was a miracle to make the playoffs with what we had left. Way too many injuries to make a Super Bowl run this year.

  • It's been a fun season hanging out with the best fans in the NFL so thank you everyone in here!  Today just blindsided me because it looked nothing like the team we followed all year.

    N Neo wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    It's been a fun season hanging out with the best fans in the NFL so thank you everyone in here!  Today just blindsided me because it looked nothing like the team we followed all year.

    It may be too soon for this because a lot of people are still heated about tonight,  but this team isn't built for the postseason. 

    Yes I know about the mountain of injuries we had this year but I just can't help but think how the defense doesn't travel. There is something concerning about that. 

    It seems like Berry did a good job with piecing the roster together all year, but did he really? It seems like all he was doing is delaying the inevitable.

    I wouldn't get your hopes up for next season either. Is Watson going to bounce back from the shoulder surgery? Will Nick Chubb be the same player after the knee injury? I mean,  those are two big important pieces to the foundation of this team. 

    What do we do with Flacco? What arw we going to do about the offensive line? Lots of uncertainty in the future.