Skip to content

** The "Official" ?  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  ?  Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **

The Browns Board
445 38 16.4k 1
  • For those who don't live in NE Ohio, and aren't aware of this guys many billboards. Mizny is a personal injury lawyer, and his Billboards usually say "Mizny Makes Them Pay".  ?

    image.png.87dee3eae681226e77c720d7606c64c4.png

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @hoorta said:

    For those who don't live in NE Ohio, and aren't aware of this guys many billboards. Mizny is a personal injury lawyer, and his Billboards usually say "Mizny Makes Them Pay".  ?

    image.png.87dee3eae681226e77c720d7606c64c4.png

    LOL O.K, First is that billboard real ?

    second. Is MIzny kinda like better call saul ?

  • For those who don't live in NE Ohio, and aren't aware of this guys many billboards. Mizny is a personal injury lawyer, and his Billboards usually say "Mizny Makes Them Pay".  ?

    image.png.87dee3eae681226e77c720d7606c64c4.png

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @hoorta said:

    For those who don't live in NE Ohio, and aren't aware of this guys many billboards. Mizny is a personal injury lawyer, and his Billboards usually say "Mizny Makes Them Pay".  ?

    image.png.87dee3eae681226e77c720d7606c64c4.png

    Hopefully the Texans will be needing his services after Saturday's game.

  • sydS syd

    @hoorta said:

    For those who don't live in NE Ohio, and aren't aware of this guys many billboards. Mizny is a personal injury lawyer, and his Billboards usually say "Mizny Makes Them Pay".  ?

    image.png.87dee3eae681226e77c720d7606c64c4.png

    LOL O.K, First is that billboard real ?

    second. Is MIzny kinda like better call saul ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @syd said:

    LOL O.K, First is that billboard real ?

    second. Is MIzny kinda like better call saul ?

    Yes, the billboard is real. He has tons of billboards all over. I live 40+ miles from Cleveland and they are all over, plus he's been doing commercials for years.

    He's so well-known that he actually has some billboards with no writing, just his face. THAT's how famous he is here. 

    tim misny billboard.jpeg

  • @syd said:

    LOL O.K, First is that billboard real ?

    second. Is MIzny kinda like better call saul ?

    Yes, the billboard is real. He has tons of billboards all over. I live 40+ miles from Cleveland and they are all over, plus he's been doing commercials for years.

    He's so well-known that he actually has some billboards with no writing, just his face. THAT's how famous he is here. 

    tim misny billboard.jpeg

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #48

    @dutch-oven said:

    Yes, the billboard is real. He has tons of billboards all over. I live 40+ miles from Cleveland and they are all over, plus he's been doing commercials for years.

    He's so well-known that he actually has some billboards with no writing, just his face. THAT's how famous he is here. 

    tim misny billboard.jpeg

    That is. true.   He is big time now.   ( He lives on the same street as my one brother ....  in the sticks near Cleveland .... no kidding ! )

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yes, the billboard is real. He has tons of billboards all over. I live 40+ miles from Cleveland and they are all over, plus he's been doing commercials for years.

    He's so well-known that he actually has some billboards with no writing, just his face. THAT's how famous he is here. 

    tim misny billboard.jpeg

    That is. true.   He is big time now.   ( He lives on the same street as my one brother ....  in the sticks near Cleveland .... no kidding ! )

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @mjp28 said:

    That is. true.   He is big time now.   ( He lives on the same street as my one brother ....  in the sticks near Cleveland .... no kidding ! )

    East side?

  • @mjp28 said:

    That is. true.   He is big time now.   ( He lives on the same street as my one brother ....  in the sticks near Cleveland .... no kidding ! )

    East side?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @dutch-oven said:

    East side?

    No not West, East or even in Cleveland at all.  He's in one of those cute little old  wooded  villages up there.   There are more than just a few now.

    Ask  WSS  he could tell you a few of them.         😁

  • @dutch-oven said:

    East side?

    No not West, East or even in Cleveland at all.  He's in one of those cute little old  wooded  villages up there.   There are more than just a few now.

    Ask  WSS  he could tell you a few of them.         😁

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @mjp28 said:

    No not West, East or even in Cleveland at all.  He's in one of those cute little old  wooded  villages up there.   There are more than just a few now.

    Ask  WSS  he could tell you a few of them.         😁

    Yeah, I'll pass on that. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #52

    This has nothing to do with the upcoming Browns vs Texans game, but it randomly came up on the youtubes and it made me giggle like a schoolgirl, so I thought I'd share it with you....

  • @syd said:

    LOL O.K, First is that billboard real ?

    second. Is MIzny kinda like better call saul ?

    Yes, the billboard is real. He has tons of billboards all over. I live 40+ miles from Cleveland and they are all over, plus he's been doing commercials for years.

    He's so well-known that he actually has some billboards with no writing, just his face. THAT's how famous he is here. 

    tim misny billboard.jpeg

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @dutch-oven said:

    Yes, the billboard is real. He has tons of billboards all over. I live 40+ miles from Cleveland and they are all over, plus he's been doing commercials for years.

    He's so well-known that he actually has some billboards with no writing, just his face. THAT's how famous he is here. 

    tim misny billboard.jpeg

    If you ever get a chance to meet the man - don't.  

    I knew a girl who was a paralegal at one of his offices (he has a couple locations) and I was invited to a 'race night'   The pre-recorded horse race videos, the raffles, open bar, etc etc. 

     Anyhizzle, The Mis makes a cameo appearance. He might have been there 30 minutes?  Yeah.... Belligerent douchebag, especially to the serving staff. 

     I might be a sarcastic asshole, and yes I can come across as brash at times; but I'm fair and a bit more measured than most.  T.M. though? Total shitbird. 

     Obviously this is becoming of nothing and he's a local media sensation, it's just a shame it has to be attached to such a miserable human. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yes, the billboard is real. He has tons of billboards all over. I live 40+ miles from Cleveland and they are all over, plus he's been doing commercials for years.

    He's so well-known that he actually has some billboards with no writing, just his face. THAT's how famous he is here. 

    tim misny billboard.jpeg

    If you ever get a chance to meet the man - don't.  

    I knew a girl who was a paralegal at one of his offices (he has a couple locations) and I was invited to a 'race night'   The pre-recorded horse race videos, the raffles, open bar, etc etc. 

     Anyhizzle, The Mis makes a cameo appearance. He might have been there 30 minutes?  Yeah.... Belligerent douchebag, especially to the serving staff. 

     I might be a sarcastic asshole, and yes I can come across as brash at times; but I'm fair and a bit more measured than most.  T.M. though? Total shitbird. 

     Obviously this is becoming of nothing and he's a local media sensation, it's just a shame it has to be attached to such a miserable human. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #54

    @tiamat63 said:

    If you ever get a chance to meet the man - don't.  

    I knew a girl who was a paralegal at one of his offices (he has a couple locations) and I was invited to a 'race night'   The pre-recorded horse race videos, the raffles, open bar, etc etc. 

     Anyhizzle, The Mis makes a cameo appearance. He might have been there 30 minutes?  Yeah.... Belligerent douchebag, especially to the serving staff. 

     I might be a sarcastic asshole, and yes I can come across as brash at times; but I'm fair and a bit more measured than most.  T.M. though? Total shitbird. 

     Obviously this is becoming of nothing and he's a local media sensation, it's just a shame it has to be attached to such a miserable human. 

    There is absolutely nothing about that story that surprises me.

    A guy who plasters his face all over NE Ohio on billboard strikes me as something a narcissistic asshole would do.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #55

    Down here you can't watch any TV stations for any half hour period without "The name you know, the firm you trust" commercials of Thomas J Henry. Based in S.A. but dozens of attorneys working under him there, Austin and Dallas/Ft Worth. At least they are honest about that, though some ads make it look like he is in nearly every big winning case.

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    *Sigh*

    The injuries this year are just insane. Hopefully he plays.

    Around The NFL@AroundTheNFL
    Browns CB Denzel Ward suffered a knee injury during Thursday's practice and he will be questionable vs. Houston on Saturday, coach Kevin Stefanski announced

    nfl.com/news/nfl-news-…
  • *Sigh*

    The injuries this year are just insane. Hopefully he plays.

    Around The NFL@AroundTheNFL
    Browns CB Denzel Ward suffered a knee injury during Thursday's practice and he will be questionable vs. Houston on Saturday, coach Kevin Stefanski announced

    nfl.com/news/nfl-news-…
    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    *Sigh*

    The injuries this year are just insane. Hopefully he plays.

    Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

    Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Yeesh, hope Denzel is OK. These practice injuries are just insane. This is going to be a war and we'll need everyone. Let's go, baby. 

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    *Sigh*

    The injuries this year are just insane. Hopefully he plays.

    Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

    Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

    BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @dutch-oven said:

    Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

    Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

    That's good to hear, we need Ward. Sucks on Delpit but was expected. 

    I say we tape up all starters in bubble wrap until Saturday.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

    Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

    That's good to hear, we need Ward. Sucks on Delpit but was expected. 

    I say we tape up all starters in bubble wrap until Saturday.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    That's good to hear, we need Ward. Sucks on Delpit but was expected. 

    I say we tape up all starters in bubble wrap until Saturday.

    Well they are likely done practicing now, besides walkthroughs and tape. So hopefully nobody falls out of their chair or anything during a film session.

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    That's good to hear, we need Ward. Sucks on Delpit but was expected. 

    I say we tape up all starters in bubble wrap until Saturday.

    Well they are likely done practicing now, besides walkthroughs and tape. So hopefully nobody falls out of their chair or anything during a film session.

    BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @bbedward said:

    Well they are likely done practicing now, besides walkthroughs and tape. So hopefully nobody falls out of their chair or anything during a film session.

    Keep Njoku away from any fire pits....

  • Yeesh, hope Denzel is OK. These practice injuries are just insane. This is going to be a war and we'll need everyone. Let's go, baby. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeesh, hope Denzel is OK. These practice injuries are just insane. This is going to be a war and we'll need everyone. Let's go, baby. 

    They need to keep Hospital Ward in bubble wrap. And as was pointed out- keep Njoku away from any open fires..   

    Thankfully for the flight down to Houston, the FAA has grounded Boeing 737 Max 9s. I did have to check, and the Browns fly on a 757 Charter.    ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yes, the billboard is real. He has tons of billboards all over. I live 40+ miles from Cleveland and they are all over, plus he's been doing commercials for years.

    He's so well-known that he actually has some billboards with no writing, just his face. THAT's how famous he is here. 

    tim misny billboard.jpeg

    If you ever get a chance to meet the man - don't.  

    I knew a girl who was a paralegal at one of his offices (he has a couple locations) and I was invited to a 'race night'   The pre-recorded horse race videos, the raffles, open bar, etc etc. 

     Anyhizzle, The Mis makes a cameo appearance. He might have been there 30 minutes?  Yeah.... Belligerent douchebag, especially to the serving staff. 

     I might be a sarcastic asshole, and yes I can come across as brash at times; but I'm fair and a bit more measured than most.  T.M. though? Total shitbird. 

     Obviously this is becoming of nothing and he's a local media sensation, it's just a shame it has to be attached to such a miserable human. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @tiamat63 said:

    If you ever get a chance to meet the man - don't.  

    I knew a girl who was a paralegal at one of his offices (he has a couple locations) and I was invited to a 'race night'   The pre-recorded horse race videos, the raffles, open bar, etc etc. 

     Anyhizzle, The Mis makes a cameo appearance. He might have been there 30 minutes?  Yeah.... Belligerent douchebag, especially to the serving staff. 

     I might be a sarcastic asshole, and yes I can come across as brash at times; but I'm fair and a bit more measured than most.  T.M. though? Total shitbird. 

     Obviously this is becoming of nothing and he's a local media sensation, it's just a shame it has to be attached to such a miserable human. 

    doesnt seem that bad

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    *Sigh*

    The injuries this year are just insane. Hopefully he plays.

    Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

    Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @dutch-oven said:

    Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

    Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

    Phew!!!  This guy is the single most important dynamic at the back end that dictates how the Browns can favorably matchup with the Receivers.

    As much as I appreciate Delpit's endless hustle and how far he's come starting mid-season last year - the Browns have a good replacement for him.

    I haven't felt this excited since the last Christmas before Ghoolie told me there wasn't a Santa Claus a couple years ago...