Skip to content

** The "Official" ?  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  ?  Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **

The Browns Board
445 38 16.4k 1
  • *Sigh*

    The injuries this year are just insane. Hopefully he plays.

    Around The NFL@AroundTheNFL
    Browns CB Denzel Ward suffered a knee injury during Thursday's practice and he will be questionable vs. Houston on Saturday, coach Kevin Stefanski announced

    nfl.com/news/nfl-news-…
    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    *Sigh*

    The injuries this year are just insane. Hopefully he plays.

    Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

    Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Yeesh, hope Denzel is OK. These practice injuries are just insane. This is going to be a war and we'll need everyone. Let's go, baby. 

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    *Sigh*

    The injuries this year are just insane. Hopefully he plays.

    Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

    Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

    BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @dutch-oven said:

    Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

    Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

    That's good to hear, we need Ward. Sucks on Delpit but was expected. 

    I say we tape up all starters in bubble wrap until Saturday.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

    Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

    That's good to hear, we need Ward. Sucks on Delpit but was expected. 

    I say we tape up all starters in bubble wrap until Saturday.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    That's good to hear, we need Ward. Sucks on Delpit but was expected. 

    I say we tape up all starters in bubble wrap until Saturday.

    Well they are likely done practicing now, besides walkthroughs and tape. So hopefully nobody falls out of their chair or anything during a film session.

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    That's good to hear, we need Ward. Sucks on Delpit but was expected. 

    I say we tape up all starters in bubble wrap until Saturday.

    Well they are likely done practicing now, besides walkthroughs and tape. So hopefully nobody falls out of their chair or anything during a film session.

    BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @bbedward said:

    Well they are likely done practicing now, besides walkthroughs and tape. So hopefully nobody falls out of their chair or anything during a film session.

    Keep Njoku away from any fire pits....

  • Yeesh, hope Denzel is OK. These practice injuries are just insane. This is going to be a war and we'll need everyone. Let's go, baby. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeesh, hope Denzel is OK. These practice injuries are just insane. This is going to be a war and we'll need everyone. Let's go, baby. 

    They need to keep Hospital Ward in bubble wrap. And as was pointed out- keep Njoku away from any open fires..   

    Thankfully for the flight down to Houston, the FAA has grounded Boeing 737 Max 9s. I did have to check, and the Browns fly on a 757 Charter.    ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yes, the billboard is real. He has tons of billboards all over. I live 40+ miles from Cleveland and they are all over, plus he's been doing commercials for years.

    He's so well-known that he actually has some billboards with no writing, just his face. THAT's how famous he is here. 

    tim misny billboard.jpeg

    If you ever get a chance to meet the man - don't.  

    I knew a girl who was a paralegal at one of his offices (he has a couple locations) and I was invited to a 'race night'   The pre-recorded horse race videos, the raffles, open bar, etc etc. 

     Anyhizzle, The Mis makes a cameo appearance. He might have been there 30 minutes?  Yeah.... Belligerent douchebag, especially to the serving staff. 

     I might be a sarcastic asshole, and yes I can come across as brash at times; but I'm fair and a bit more measured than most.  T.M. though? Total shitbird. 

     Obviously this is becoming of nothing and he's a local media sensation, it's just a shame it has to be attached to such a miserable human. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @tiamat63 said:

    If you ever get a chance to meet the man - don't.  

    I knew a girl who was a paralegal at one of his offices (he has a couple locations) and I was invited to a 'race night'   The pre-recorded horse race videos, the raffles, open bar, etc etc. 

     Anyhizzle, The Mis makes a cameo appearance. He might have been there 30 minutes?  Yeah.... Belligerent douchebag, especially to the serving staff. 

     I might be a sarcastic asshole, and yes I can come across as brash at times; but I'm fair and a bit more measured than most.  T.M. though? Total shitbird. 

     Obviously this is becoming of nothing and he's a local media sensation, it's just a shame it has to be attached to such a miserable human. 

    doesnt seem that bad

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    *Sigh*

    The injuries this year are just insane. Hopefully he plays.

    Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

    Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @dutch-oven said:

    Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

    Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

    Phew!!!  This guy is the single most important dynamic at the back end that dictates how the Browns can favorably matchup with the Receivers.

    As much as I appreciate Delpit's endless hustle and how far he's come starting mid-season last year - the Browns have a good replacement for him.

    I haven't felt this excited since the last Christmas before Ghoolie told me there wasn't a Santa Claus a couple years ago...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

    Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

    Phew!!!  This guy is the single most important dynamic at the back end that dictates how the Browns can favorably matchup with the Receivers.

    As much as I appreciate Delpit's endless hustle and how far he's come starting mid-season last year - the Browns have a good replacement for him.

    I haven't felt this excited since the last Christmas before Ghoolie told me there wasn't a Santa Claus a couple years ago...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @flugel said:

    I haven't felt this excited since the last Christmas before Ghoolie told me there wasn't a Santa Claus a couple years ago...

    And Ghoolie was dead wrong. Santa gave us a mechanical Joe superhero for Xmas this year.?‍?

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #66

    I'm man enough to admit this made me choke up a little bit:

    Cleveland Browns@Browns
    a team and a Voice that will never give up.

    @medmutual | #DawgPound

    Slight downer: I could have done without the branding at the end. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #67

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #68

    While he tweaked his knee in practice on Thursday and is listed as questionable against the Houston Texans, cornerback Denzel Ward hints that he will suit up for the Cleveland Browns.

    At least it would be weird if a player posted a hype video the day before he sat out. And that is what Ward did today as the Browns get set for their Wild Card matchup in Houston, the first step toward the first Super Bowl in franchise history.

    The Browns have spent all week sharing stories of their playoff experiences, bonding as a team, and getting set for their second season. In just over 24 hours, we will see if the Browns can continue this season that has been nothing short of miraculous thus far. Already beating the Texans once this season, can they do it again?

    Getting Ward on the field would be a massive boost to the NFL’s best defense.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #69

    So John Kelly was elevated from the practice squad.  Pierre Strong definitely got dinged on his last play last week.

  • So John Kelly was elevated from the practice squad.  Pierre Strong definitely got dinged on his last play last week.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @orion said:

    So John Kelly was elevated from the practice squad.  Pierre Strong definitely got dinged on his last play last week.

    I'm fine with Kelly.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
    #71

    Well we’re close to the game so I’m gonna drop my AFCN predictions

    Browns 36

    Texans 30

    The defense does not hold stroud to 0 points like they did Keenum, my prediction.

    —-


    Bills 10

    Steelers 6

    Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

    —-

    Bengals 0

    Offseason 24

    Somehow the bungles will take an L this week

  • Well we’re close to the game so I’m gonna drop my AFCN predictions

    Browns 36

    Texans 30

    The defense does not hold stroud to 0 points like they did Keenum, my prediction.

    —-


    Bills 10

    Steelers 6

    Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

    —-

    Bengals 0

    Offseason 24

    Somehow the bungles will take an L this week

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @bbedward said:

    Well we’re close to the game so I’m gonna drop my AFCN predictions

    Browns 36

    Texans 30

    The defense does not hold stroud to 0 points like they did Keenum, my prediction.

    —-


    Bills 10

    Steelers 6

    Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

    —-

    Bengals 0

    Offseason 24

    Somehow the bungles will take an L this week

    Loved your rib on the bungles there... The Stools are a mirage... The Bills have a QB whose menstrual cycle spins on high viscus so.. Is it the "good Alice" or the "Bad Alice" this week... I like the browns..

    Browns 26

    Texass  17

    Bills 28

    Stools 6

  • @orion said:

    So John Kelly was elevated from the practice squad.  Pierre Strong definitely got dinged on his last play last week.

    I'm fine with Kelly.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm fine with Kelly.

    When he plays in preseason he usually does ok.  Felton took his carries this preseason though.  But he's been around the team for quite some time over the last few years.  Everybody knows him.  If he gets in the game, he's gotta hold onto the ball and pickup the blitzer.  

  • @bbedward said:

    Well we’re close to the game so I’m gonna drop my AFCN predictions

    Browns 36

    Texans 30

    The defense does not hold stroud to 0 points like they did Keenum, my prediction.

    —-


    Bills 10

    Steelers 6

    Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

    —-

    Bengals 0

    Offseason 24

    Somehow the bungles will take an L this week

    Loved your rib on the bungles there... The Stools are a mirage... The Bills have a QB whose menstrual cycle spins on high viscus so.. Is it the "good Alice" or the "Bad Alice" this week... I like the browns..

    Browns 26

    Texass  17

    Bills 28

    Stools 6

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @nickers said:

    Loved your rib on the bungles there... The Stools are a mirage... The Bills have a QB whose menstrual cycle spins on high viscus so.. Is it the "good Alice" or the "Bad Alice" this week... I like the browns..

    Browns 26

    Texass  17

    Bills 28

    Stools 6

    Interesting!  Thanks Nicks!   I'm looking forward to seeing more guys back in the lineup.  That should be huge. I hope the defense is ready to hunt and the offense is ready to rock.  

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #75

    IMG_3516.jpeg

  • Well we’re close to the game so I’m gonna drop my AFCN predictions

    Browns 36

    Texans 30

    The defense does not hold stroud to 0 points like they did Keenum, my prediction.

    —-


    Bills 10

    Steelers 6

    Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

    —-

    Bengals 0

    Offseason 24

    Somehow the bungles will take an L this week

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @bbedward said:

    ls 10

    Steelers 6

    Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

    the one time I wish watt was playing. I bet the under