Skip to content

** The "Official" ?  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  ?  Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **

The Browns Board
445 38 16.4k 1
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #67

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #68

    While he tweaked his knee in practice on Thursday and is listed as questionable against the Houston Texans, cornerback Denzel Ward hints that he will suit up for the Cleveland Browns.

    At least it would be weird if a player posted a hype video the day before he sat out. And that is what Ward did today as the Browns get set for their Wild Card matchup in Houston, the first step toward the first Super Bowl in franchise history.

    The Browns have spent all week sharing stories of their playoff experiences, bonding as a team, and getting set for their second season. In just over 24 hours, we will see if the Browns can continue this season that has been nothing short of miraculous thus far. Already beating the Texans once this season, can they do it again?

    Getting Ward on the field would be a massive boost to the NFL’s best defense.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #69

    So John Kelly was elevated from the practice squad.  Pierre Strong definitely got dinged on his last play last week.

  • So John Kelly was elevated from the practice squad.  Pierre Strong definitely got dinged on his last play last week.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @orion said:

    So John Kelly was elevated from the practice squad.  Pierre Strong definitely got dinged on his last play last week.

    I'm fine with Kelly.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
    #71

    Well we’re close to the game so I’m gonna drop my AFCN predictions

    Browns 36

    Texans 30

    The defense does not hold stroud to 0 points like they did Keenum, my prediction.

    —-


    Bills 10

    Steelers 6

    Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

    —-

    Bengals 0

    Offseason 24

    Somehow the bungles will take an L this week

  • Well we’re close to the game so I’m gonna drop my AFCN predictions

    Browns 36

    Texans 30

    The defense does not hold stroud to 0 points like they did Keenum, my prediction.

    —-


    Bills 10

    Steelers 6

    Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

    —-

    Bengals 0

    Offseason 24

    Somehow the bungles will take an L this week

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @bbedward said:

    Well we’re close to the game so I’m gonna drop my AFCN predictions

    Browns 36

    Texans 30

    The defense does not hold stroud to 0 points like they did Keenum, my prediction.

    —-


    Bills 10

    Steelers 6

    Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

    —-

    Bengals 0

    Offseason 24

    Somehow the bungles will take an L this week

    Loved your rib on the bungles there... The Stools are a mirage... The Bills have a QB whose menstrual cycle spins on high viscus so.. Is it the "good Alice" or the "Bad Alice" this week... I like the browns..

    Browns 26

    Texass  17

    Bills 28

    Stools 6

  • @orion said:

    So John Kelly was elevated from the practice squad.  Pierre Strong definitely got dinged on his last play last week.

    I'm fine with Kelly.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm fine with Kelly.

    When he plays in preseason he usually does ok.  Felton took his carries this preseason though.  But he's been around the team for quite some time over the last few years.  Everybody knows him.  If he gets in the game, he's gotta hold onto the ball and pickup the blitzer.  

  • @bbedward said:

    Well we’re close to the game so I’m gonna drop my AFCN predictions

    Browns 36

    Texans 30

    The defense does not hold stroud to 0 points like they did Keenum, my prediction.

    —-


    Bills 10

    Steelers 6

    Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

    —-

    Bengals 0

    Offseason 24

    Somehow the bungles will take an L this week

    Loved your rib on the bungles there... The Stools are a mirage... The Bills have a QB whose menstrual cycle spins on high viscus so.. Is it the "good Alice" or the "Bad Alice" this week... I like the browns..

    Browns 26

    Texass  17

    Bills 28

    Stools 6

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @nickers said:

    Loved your rib on the bungles there... The Stools are a mirage... The Bills have a QB whose menstrual cycle spins on high viscus so.. Is it the "good Alice" or the "Bad Alice" this week... I like the browns..

    Browns 26

    Texass  17

    Bills 28

    Stools 6

    Interesting!  Thanks Nicks!   I'm looking forward to seeing more guys back in the lineup.  That should be huge. I hope the defense is ready to hunt and the offense is ready to rock.  

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #75

    IMG_3516.jpeg

  • Well we’re close to the game so I’m gonna drop my AFCN predictions

    Browns 36

    Texans 30

    The defense does not hold stroud to 0 points like they did Keenum, my prediction.

    —-


    Bills 10

    Steelers 6

    Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

    —-

    Bengals 0

    Offseason 24

    Somehow the bungles will take an L this week

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @bbedward said:

    ls 10

    Steelers 6

    Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

    the one time I wish watt was playing. I bet the under

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #77

    Dream scenario:  We win. (please, that's all we really want)  And the Bills & Chiefs both lose.  Then we host Miami next week.  🙂  -  It's the Night Before....so we can dream.  

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #78

    A BROWNS home playoff game, Would be so goddamn deserved  for the Faithful, Who went to  those games in the shit years 

  • sydS syd

    A BROWNS home playoff game, Would be so goddamn deserved  for the Faithful, Who went to  those games in the shit years 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @syd said:

    A BROWNS home playoff game, Would be so goddamn deserved  for the Faithful, Who went to  those games in the shit years 

    I had season tickets from 1999 to 2018. Never got to see a home playoff game

    I was at the Jets double overtime game and the Browns beating the Patriots in 1994.  My MOM worked at National City bank and they had tickets all over the old stadium. She would never go down there, with all the “HOODLUMS” as she would call them. I Saw so many games at the old Stadium. I’m so glad I wasn’t at the drive, with that horsetooth asshole Elway.  ???

  • Dream scenario:  We win. (please, that's all we really want)  And the Bills & Chiefs both lose.  Then we host Miami next week.  🙂  -  It's the Night Before....so we can dream.  

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @orion said:

    Dream scenario:  We win. (please, that's all we really want)  And the Bills & Chiefs both lose.  Then we host Miami next week.  🙂  -  It's the Night Before....so we can dream.  

    The bills and chiefs could really swing in either direction with how terrible the weather will be in both of those games.

    No Watt is bad for the Steelers though.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Who's got it better than Us ? ?

    If you woke with a frown on your face after week 3, as a Browns fan ? 🙁

    Than you woke up like this, this NFL playoff morning 😁 

    Playoffs Baby !  download.jpg.8e0ed9eecdf2f9b52ff41f2f19920b18.jpg   download.png.23fcc9741dfdddfb31632e2700928eac.png

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #82

    Go Browns bnr Framed.png

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_3516.jpeg

    ~       AND  ....   WE  ...  are are your problem.   3...2..1. ZERO   -SACK-  by #95  again !   

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    At one point, Stroud was #2 in the NFL against zone coverage.  So Ward needs to be ready to go, because our zone coverage rates climb quite a bit. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #85

    ★★ The latest AFC / NFC    ●  WILD CARD WEEKEND  NEWS  ●   ** ( Revised  1/13/2024  11:00 am )

    ★★   ~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~ ★★

    ** The "Official" ?  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS **(-2½) -at- Texans  ?  Jan. 13 at 4:30 pm.  **(Rev. 1/13, 11:00 am.)

     **(O/U 44½)

    * Day/time to be determined late  

    ●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●

    ★★  Super Wild Card Weekend  ★ ★  ... all ready to go !   (Rev. 1/13/2024  11:00 am ) **

    SO,  there you go  with the two favorites on the  BYE  weeks  Baltimore & San Francisco. 

    ★★  AFC  Wild-Card  Matchups  ★★         

    AFC
    (7) Steelers at (2) Bills -- Sunday, Jan. 14 (1 p.m. ET on CBS, Paramount+)

    ●~~~~~~~~~~●
    (6) Dolphins at (3) Chiefs -- Saturday, Jan. 13 (8:15 p.m. ET on Peacock)
    ★★  (5) Browns at (4) Texans  ★★ -- Saturday, Jan. 13 (4:30 p.m. ET on NBC, fubo)  <--●  our BROWNS playoff spot !

    Bye: Ravens

    NFC wild-card matchups

    NFC 
    (7) Packers at (2) Cowboys -- Sunday, Jan. 14, 4:30 p.m. ET (Fox, fubo)
    (6) Rams at (3) Lions -- Sunday, Jan. 14, 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC, fubo)

    ●~~~~~~~~~~●
    (5) Eagles at (4) Buccaneers -- Monday, Jan. 15, 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN/ABC, fubo)

    Bye: 49ers 

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #86

    I never predict Browns games.. But the bad news is whenever I get a strong feeling one way or another about our game it's usually wrong.  And I feel pretty good about our chances in Houston.  

    Regarding the other game, the Dolphins play like crap when the weather is below 40 degrees, much less the below zero temps predicted. Give me KC in a 10-3 affair.  

    And as I posted in a separate thread, if you don't have Peacock, NFLN is rebroadcasting that game at midnight Eastern.