Skip to content

2024 Browns opponents

The Browns Board
26 9 1.1k
  • Home: 

    Baltimore
    Cincinnati
    Pittsburgh
    LA Chargers
    Kansas City
    Dallas
    NY Giants
    Miami

    Road: 

    Baltimore
    Cincinnati
    Pittsburgh
    Denver
    Washington
    Philadelphia
    Jacksonville
    Las Vegas
    New Orleans

    I've said time after time that schedules in April can look wildly different during the season. "Easy" schedules can turn surprisingly tough, and vice versa. That being said, this slate of opponents looks rough as hell. 

  • Tough schedule next year !  Both IN and OUT of the tough  AFCN  divison.  

    Might be tough(er) to hit that  10+  win total next year.   Just count out the  possible  W/L games already.  ( I get about 6 to 8 now.)

    ▪︎  Although it depends how some players come back at near 100% or better like Chubb, Watson the OL and others.   It should be fun again.

    ■ AFCN -3/3-  Baltimore   Pittsburgh   Cincinnati  x 2 

    ■  HOME -5-  LA Chargers   Kansas City   Dallas   NY Giants   Miami 

    ■  AWAY -6- Denver   Washington.  Philadelphia   Jacksonville   Las Vegas   New Orleans.

  • Another trip to Denver WTF. Other than that, it looks ok. 

    Browns/Denver have met 32 times prior, 18 in Denver. Denver is 25-7 vs Cle. 

    I heard a rumor the Browns might be playing in Germany next year.

  • Home: 

    Baltimore
    Cincinnati
    Pittsburgh
    LA Chargers
    Kansas City
    Dallas
    NY Giants
    Miami

    Road: 

    Baltimore
    Cincinnati
    Pittsburgh
    Denver
    Washington
    Philadelphia
    Jacksonville
    Las Vegas
    New Orleans

    I've said time after time that schedules in April can look wildly different during the season. "Easy" schedules can turn surprisingly tough, and vice versa. That being said, this slate of opponents looks rough as hell. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Home: 

    Baltimore
    Cincinnati
    Pittsburgh
    LA Chargers
    Kansas City
    Dallas
    NY Giants
    Miami

    Road: 

    Baltimore
    Cincinnati
    Pittsburgh
    Denver
    Washington
    Philadelphia
    Jacksonville
    Las Vegas
    New Orleans

    I've said time after time that schedules in April can look wildly different during the season. "Easy" schedules can turn surprisingly tough, and vice versa. That being said, this slate of opponents looks rough as hell. 

    Along the same line, think about how much fun you're gonna have when you look at all of our answers/predictions to your annual "Dutch's Questions" the week leading up to the opening kickoff of the regular season.  Sense of humor required... 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Home: 

    Baltimore
    Cincinnati
    Pittsburgh
    LA Chargers
    Kansas City
    Dallas
    NY Giants
    Miami

    Road: 

    Baltimore
    Cincinnati
    Pittsburgh
    Denver
    Washington
    Philadelphia
    Jacksonville
    Las Vegas
    New Orleans

    I've said time after time that schedules in April can look wildly different during the season. "Easy" schedules can turn surprisingly tough, and vice versa. That being said, this slate of opponents looks rough as hell. 

    Along the same line, think about how much fun you're gonna have when you look at all of our answers/predictions to your annual "Dutch's Questions" the week leading up to the opening kickoff of the regular season.  Sense of humor required... 

    @flugel said:

    Along the same line, think about how much fun you're gonna have when you look at all of our answers/predictions to your annual "Dutch's Questions" the week leading up to the opening kickoff of the regular season.  Sense of humor required... 

    /topic/67355

  • Another trip to Denver WTF. Other than that, it looks ok. 

    Browns/Denver have met 32 times prior, 18 in Denver. Denver is 25-7 vs Cle. 

    I heard a rumor the Browns might be playing in Germany next year.

    @bob806 said:

    Another trip to Denver WTF. Other than that, it looks ok. 

    Browns/Denver have met 32 times prior, 18 in Denver. Denver is 25-7 vs Cle. 

    I heard a rumor the Browns might be playing in Germany next year.

    Yep, it's eventual that the Browns number will come up for another out of county road trip. I agree- probably this year. Three in England, one in Germany, and one in Brazil?  LOL is Japan or Australia next?  

    I guess you could sign me up for Brazil, not just for the football, but to knock off one of my astronomy bucket list items on the side. To get south of the equator to see the sky flipped upside down. The North Star is forever below the horizon there.  ? PS there isn't a "South Star"... 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Home: 

    Baltimore
    Cincinnati
    Pittsburgh
    LA Chargers
    Kansas City
    Dallas
    NY Giants
    Miami

    Road: 

    Baltimore
    Cincinnati
    Pittsburgh
    Denver
    Washington
    Philadelphia
    Jacksonville
    Las Vegas
    New Orleans

    I've said time after time that schedules in April can look wildly different during the season. "Easy" schedules can turn surprisingly tough, and vice versa. That being said, this slate of opponents looks rough as hell. 

    Along the same line, think about how much fun you're gonna have when you look at all of our answers/predictions to your annual "Dutch's Questions" the week leading up to the opening kickoff of the regular season.  Sense of humor required... 

    @flugel said:

    Along the same line, think about how much fun you're gonna have when you look at all of our answers/predictions to your annual "Dutch's Questions" the week leading up to the opening kickoff of the regular season.  Sense of humor required... 

    I know I've already wrapped up the Big Dummy Award for Question #1, and that actually is a great thing!

  • @bob806 said:

    Another trip to Denver WTF. Other than that, it looks ok. 

    Browns/Denver have met 32 times prior, 18 in Denver. Denver is 25-7 vs Cle. 

    I heard a rumor the Browns might be playing in Germany next year.

    Yep, it's eventual that the Browns number will come up for another out of county road trip. I agree- probably this year. Three in England, one in Germany, and one in Brazil?  LOL is Japan or Australia next?  

    I guess you could sign me up for Brazil, not just for the football, but to knock off one of my astronomy bucket list items on the side. To get south of the equator to see the sky flipped upside down. The North Star is forever below the horizon there.  ? PS there isn't a "South Star"... 

    @hoorta said:

     ? PS there isn't a "South Star"... 

    Be careful. Those goofs in SEC land think Nick Saban or Cam Newton is their star. No wonder they lost the Civil War lol

  • @hoorta said:

     ? PS there isn't a "South Star"... 

    Be careful. Those goofs in SEC land think Nick Saban or Cam Newton is their star. No wonder they lost the Civil War lol

    @bob806 said:

    Be careful. Those goofs in SEC land think Nick Saban or Cam Newton is their star. No wonder they lost the Civil War lol

    I moved to Florida so I can feel smart. It worked a little...

  • @hoorta said:

     ? PS there isn't a "South Star"... 

    Be careful. Those goofs in SEC land think Nick Saban or Cam Newton is their star. No wonder they lost the Civil War lol

    @bob806 said:

    Be careful. Those goofs in SEC land think Nick Saban or Cam Newton is their star. No wonder they lost the Civil War lol

    I think me and Orion are the Astro geeks. Been doing it since I was six years old.  To go off topic, the farthest south I've been is 11 North in Curacao for the 1997 total solar eclipse. From there you can see most of the southern sky stuff of interest. Crosby, Stills, Nash... When you see the Southern Cross for the first time...  Well, let me tell you it's sort of teeny...  Take the distance between the pointer stars of our Big dipper, and (a little brighter) that gives you an idea of it's size.  

    PS- theoretically, you can see the Southern Cross from the Florida Keys, but during the week I was there for the Winter Star Party, it was always lost in haze above the Gulf of Mexico.  

  • @bob806 said:

    Be careful. Those goofs in SEC land think Nick Saban or Cam Newton is their star. No wonder they lost the Civil War lol

    I think me and Orion are the Astro geeks. Been doing it since I was six years old.  To go off topic, the farthest south I've been is 11 North in Curacao for the 1997 total solar eclipse. From there you can see most of the southern sky stuff of interest. Crosby, Stills, Nash... When you see the Southern Cross for the first time...  Well, let me tell you it's sort of teeny...  Take the distance between the pointer stars of our Big dipper, and (a little brighter) that gives you an idea of it's size.  

    PS- theoretically, you can see the Southern Cross from the Florida Keys, but during the week I was there for the Winter Star Party, it was always lost in haze above the Gulf of Mexico.  

    @hoorta said:

    I think me and Orion are the Astro geeks. Been doing it since I was six years old.  To go off topic, the farthest south I've been is 11 North in Curacao for the 1997 total solar eclipse. From there you can see most of the southern sky stuff of interest. Crosby, Stills, Nash... When you see the Southern Cross for the first time...  Well, let me tell you it's sort of teeny...  Take the distance between the pointer stars of our Big dipper, and (a little brighter) that gives you an idea of it's size.  

    PS- theoretically, you can see the Southern Cross from the Florida Keys, but during the week I was there for the Winter Star Party, it was always lost in haze above the Gulf of Mexico.  

    We took our camper down to Tennessee for the 2017 solar eclipse, it was really cool being in the path of totality. 

    Indian Boundary campground, right off the Cherohala Skyway. 

    Luckily saw the Northern Lights last summer visiting Voyageurs National Park.

  • @bob806 said:

    Be careful. Those goofs in SEC land think Nick Saban or Cam Newton is their star. No wonder they lost the Civil War lol

    I think me and Orion are the Astro geeks. Been doing it since I was six years old.  To go off topic, the farthest south I've been is 11 North in Curacao for the 1997 total solar eclipse. From there you can see most of the southern sky stuff of interest. Crosby, Stills, Nash... When you see the Southern Cross for the first time...  Well, let me tell you it's sort of teeny...  Take the distance between the pointer stars of our Big dipper, and (a little brighter) that gives you an idea of it's size.  

    PS- theoretically, you can see the Southern Cross from the Florida Keys, but during the week I was there for the Winter Star Party, it was always lost in haze above the Gulf of Mexico.  

    @hoorta said:

    I think me and Orion are the Astro geeks. Been doing it since I was six years old.  To go off topic, the farthest south I've been is 11 North in Curacao for the 1997 total solar eclipse. From there you can see most of the southern sky stuff of interest. Crosby, Stills, Nash... When you see the Southern Cross for the first time...  Well, let me tell you it's sort of teeny...  Take the distance between the pointer stars of our Big dipper, and (a little brighter) that gives you an idea of it's size.  

    PS- theoretically, you can see the Southern Cross from the Florida Keys, but during the week I was there for the Winter Star Party, it was always lost in haze above the Gulf of Mexico.  

    Cleveland is directly in line to see the solar eclipse on April 8th, right during the Guardians home opener.

  • My nephew in Thornton just outside Denver has season tickets. Guess I will hit him up now to go with him to that game. Otherwise haven't been to Vegas in 20 years or so and will consider that one if I can find tickets.

  • I don't usually do many road games since i have had season tickets.  We both love New Orleans and Las Vegas, so both might be on the docket this year. It will mostly depend on how those games are scheduled.

  • @bob806 said:

    Another trip to Denver WTF. Other than that, it looks ok. 

    Browns/Denver have met 32 times prior, 18 in Denver. Denver is 25-7 vs Cle. 

    I heard a rumor the Browns might be playing in Germany next year.

    Yep, it's eventual that the Browns number will come up for another out of county road trip. I agree- probably this year. Three in England, one in Germany, and one in Brazil?  LOL is Japan or Australia next?  

    I guess you could sign me up for Brazil, not just for the football, but to knock off one of my astronomy bucket list items on the side. To get south of the equator to see the sky flipped upside down. The North Star is forever below the horizon there.  ? PS there isn't a "South Star"... 

    @hoorta said:

    Yep, it's eventual that the Browns number will come up for another out of county road trip. I agree- probably this year. Three in England, one in Germany, and one in Brazil?  LOL is Japan or Australia next?  

    I guess you could sign me up for Brazil, not just for the football, but to knock off one of my astronomy bucket list items on the side. To get south of the equator to see the sky flipped upside down. The North Star is forever below the horizon there.  ? PS there isn't a "South Star"... 

    The sun goes round the wrong way and water swirls down the plug hole in the opposite direction anorl. 

  • Another trip to Denver WTF. Other than that, it looks ok. 

    Browns/Denver have met 32 times prior, 18 in Denver. Denver is 25-7 vs Cle. 

    I heard a rumor the Browns might be playing in Germany next year.

    @bob806 said:

    Another trip to Denver WTF. Other than that, it looks ok. 

    Browns/Denver have met 32 times prior, 18 in Denver. Denver is 25-7 vs Cle. 

    I heard a rumor the Browns might be playing in Germany next year.

    I'm hoping they play Jaguars at Wembley. I think Vikings have the game in Germany. Been looking at our away games and  several of them have MLS teams so that's got my cogs turning, the chance of some Browns action with some of our type of football thrown in could get me clocking up the miles again. Last trip came in just a bit short of 11,000 miles.

  • @bob806 said:

    Another trip to Denver WTF. Other than that, it looks ok. 

    Browns/Denver have met 32 times prior, 18 in Denver. Denver is 25-7 vs Cle. 

    I heard a rumor the Browns might be playing in Germany next year.

    I'm hoping they play Jaguars at Wembley. I think Vikings have the game in Germany. Been looking at our away games and  several of them have MLS teams so that's got my cogs turning, the chance of some Browns action with some of our type of football thrown in could get me clocking up the miles again. Last trip came in just a bit short of 11,000 miles.

    @yorkie-going-tot-dogs said:

    I'm hoping they play Jaguars at Wembley. I think Vikings have the game in Germany. Been looking at our away games and  several of them have MLS teams so that's got my cogs turning, the chance of some Browns action with some of our type of football thrown in could get me clocking up the miles again. Last trip came in just a bit short of 11,000 miles.

    Sorry if I missed it, how did you enjoy your time in Cleveland? I remember you posted you were looking for some good pubs/bars, just wondering where you went?

  • @yorkie-going-tot-dogs said:

    I'm hoping they play Jaguars at Wembley. I think Vikings have the game in Germany. Been looking at our away games and  several of them have MLS teams so that's got my cogs turning, the chance of some Browns action with some of our type of football thrown in could get me clocking up the miles again. Last trip came in just a bit short of 11,000 miles.

    Sorry if I missed it, how did you enjoy your time in Cleveland? I remember you posted you were looking for some good pubs/bars, just wondering where you went?

    @bob806 said:

    Sorry if I missed it, how did you enjoy your time in Cleveland? I remember you posted you were looking for some good pubs/bars, just wondering where you went?

    Had a right laugh, had a strole out to Brick and Barrel, had a walk out to Ohio City and went in The Angle. Went in Beerhead and Punch Bowl social and dished out some batterings to young uns and an old un on the dart board in Flannerys on East 4th. Was strange when I came out of their at 01.30 as I walked across the square all lit up, there wasn't a sole anywhere to be seen and next to no traffic anorl. Just seemed really peaceful for the centre of a big city. Didn't see anybody till I got back near the flats where there was a few party people mulling around. Everybody I met on the trip were brilliant and the hospitality was exceptional. Was funny when I had my Houston backers shirt on, other Browns fans looked right surprised when I opened my gob, had a couple of 'well you're not from Texas' comments. Went in Rock n Roll Hall of Fame which was excellent, must have spent over 4 hours in there and went in The Civil War memorial which was interesting. A very enjoyable holiday . Will see how the schedule falls and might pop back over a bit earlier in the season next time. Cheers. 

  • @bob806 said:

    Sorry if I missed it, how did you enjoy your time in Cleveland? I remember you posted you were looking for some good pubs/bars, just wondering where you went?

    Had a right laugh, had a strole out to Brick and Barrel, had a walk out to Ohio City and went in The Angle. Went in Beerhead and Punch Bowl social and dished out some batterings to young uns and an old un on the dart board in Flannerys on East 4th. Was strange when I came out of their at 01.30 as I walked across the square all lit up, there wasn't a sole anywhere to be seen and next to no traffic anorl. Just seemed really peaceful for the centre of a big city. Didn't see anybody till I got back near the flats where there was a few party people mulling around. Everybody I met on the trip were brilliant and the hospitality was exceptional. Was funny when I had my Houston backers shirt on, other Browns fans looked right surprised when I opened my gob, had a couple of 'well you're not from Texas' comments. Went in Rock n Roll Hall of Fame which was excellent, must have spent over 4 hours in there and went in The Civil War memorial which was interesting. A very enjoyable holiday . Will see how the schedule falls and might pop back over a bit earlier in the season next time. Cheers. 

    @yorkie-going-tot-dogs said:

    Had a right laugh, had a strole out to Brick and Barrel, had a walk out to Ohio City and went in The Angle. Went in Beerhead and Punch Bowl social and dished out some batterings to young uns and an old un on the dart board in Flannerys on East 4th. Was strange when I came out of their at 01.30 as I walked across the square all lit up, there wasn't a sole anywhere to be seen and next to no traffic anorl. Just seemed really peaceful for the centre of a big city. Didn't see anybody till I got back near the flats where there was a few party people mulling around. Everybody I met on the trip were brilliant and the hospitality was exceptional. Was funny when I had my Houston backers shirt on, other Browns fans looked right surprised when I opened my gob, had a couple of 'well you're not from Texas' comments. Went in Rock n Roll Hall of Fame which was excellent, must have spent over 4 hours in there and went in The Civil War memorial which was interesting. A very enjoyable holiday . Will see how the schedule falls and might pop back over a bit earlier in the season next time. Cheers. 

    Perfect!! Glad you had a great time