Skip to content

Anything on Television Tonight?

College Football Forum
10 5 878
  • Starry starry night....  I stand corrected, those aren't stars.  They're asterisks!!!

  • odd couple re runs 

  • There's a lot of pressure on our board's biggest Michigan fan.  He's still having a hard time with his parents naming him after Woody Hayes...

  • I fully expect scUM to win big, then have this Natty vacated by the NCAA this spring/summer.

  • I didnt realize the game had started

  • Looks like the Cheaters are going strong.  Congrats Woody.......

  • I fully expect scUM to win big, then have this Natty vacated by the NCAA this spring/summer.

    @bob806 said:

    I fully expect scUM to win big, then have this Natty vacated by the NCAA this spring/summer.

    Oh goodness no,   I was glad michigan thumped Washington. 34-13  making it clear which team (no doubt m) from the  B1G finished strong.

    And then the slow and painful part ..... the NCAA doing it's trophy extraction stuff ..... like having a set of molars chopped out.

    I seemed to notice during the post trophy show the michigan guys were  not  too overly excited about the festivities .... maybe they knew ???  Who knows ... yet.

    GO BUCKEYES 2024 !

    Screenshot_2024-01-09_021845.jpg

  • Starry starry night....  I stand corrected, those aren't stars.  They're asterisks!!!

    @flugel said:

    Starry starry night....  I stand corrected, those aren't stars.  They're asterisks!!!!

    Ok and i added the  TV Guide  part,  should be interesting ..... later.

  • @flugel said:

    Starry starry night....  I stand corrected, those aren't stars.  They're asterisks!!!!

    Ok and i added the  TV Guide  part,  should be interesting ..... later.

    @mjp28 said:

    Ok and i added the  TV Guide  part,  should be interesting ..... later.

    Well, it just so happened Gran Torino was on at 8 pm. When that was over I turned on the Baltimore Ravens farm team to see a score of 20-13 stuck on pause until I was sound asleep.  Thanks for telling me what I missed; and believe me - I missed that about as much as my last case of the flu... 

    How reasonable is the following scenario I'm thinking about here?  When Ravens DC Mike McDonald gets an NFL head coaching job - Michigan DC Jessie Minter will return to the Ravens to be their next DC (like McDonald did). The only monkey wrench in that scenario would be Jim Harbaugh hiring him as his DC for whatever NFL team hires him.  Then again, if McDonald becomes a Head Coach there's a lot more to do than Coordinating a Defense so he might also want to add Minter.  That's a setup nobody else has; which is quite the recruiting attraction for a college football program trying to turn the page from being investigated for recruiting violations. 

  • Starry starry night....  I stand corrected, those aren't stars.  They're asterisks!!!

    @flugel said:

    Starry starry night....  I stand corrected, those aren't stars.  They're asterisks!!!

    Good line  Flugs !