Skip to content

NATIONAL CHAMPION MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!!!

College Football Forum
74 11 2.7k
  • N Neo

    @mld-woody said:

    You're a delusional moron if you think this gets vacated. Or just willfully ignorant. Always hard to tell with OSU fans...

    I don't watch college football, I really don't care either way, just curious as to why you think it should not be vacated? They got caught cheating, did the cheating put them in position to win? How long did it go on for? Has shades of the Houston Astros just saying.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @neo said:

    I don't watch college football, I really don't care either way, just curious as to why you think it should not be vacated? They got caught cheating, did the cheating put them in position to win? How long did it go on for? Has shades of the Houston Astros just saying.

    Look, regardless of your intentions, I'm not going to rehash all of the allegations for the 10th time. Which will just end up with OSU fans arguing fiction over fact

    But I'll say this, regardless of what  they're being accused of and whether it happened, we know nothing was happening before the hardest part of the schedule. PSU, OSU, Iowa, Bama, Washington... there are no asterisks on those wins, and those wins are the championship. 

  • N Neo

    @mld-woody said:

    You're a delusional moron if you think this gets vacated. Or just willfully ignorant. Always hard to tell with OSU fans...

    I don't watch college football, I really don't care either way, just curious as to why you think it should not be vacated? They got caught cheating, did the cheating put them in position to win? How long did it go on for? Has shades of the Houston Astros just saying.

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @neo said:

    I don't watch college football, I really don't care either way, just curious as to why you think it should not be vacated? They got caught cheating, did the cheating put them in position to win? How long did it go on for? Has shades of the Houston Astros just saying.

    Because maybe it wasn't really a big deal. The NFL didn't think it was a big enough deal to vacate the Pats Super Bowl win over Spygate and Deflategate.

    I dont care for college ball either, but it looks like OSU will become Michigans bitches for years to come.

  • @neo said:

    I don't watch college football, I really don't care either way, just curious as to why you think it should not be vacated? They got caught cheating, did the cheating put them in position to win? How long did it go on for? Has shades of the Houston Astros just saying.

    Look, regardless of your intentions, I'm not going to rehash all of the allegations for the 10th time. Which will just end up with OSU fans arguing fiction over fact

    But I'll say this, regardless of what  they're being accused of and whether it happened, we know nothing was happening before the hardest part of the schedule. PSU, OSU, Iowa, Bama, Washington... there are no asterisks on those wins, and those wins are the championship. 

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mld-woody said:

    Look, regardless of your intentions, I'm not going to rehash all of the allegations for the 10th time. Which will just end up with OSU fans arguing fiction over fact

    But I'll say this, regardless of what  they're being accused of and whether it happened, we know nothing was happening before the hardest part of the schedule. PSU, OSU, Iowa, Bama, Washington... there are no asterisks on those wins, and those wins are the championship. 

    @fy56 said:

    Because maybe it wasn't really a big deal. The NFL didn't think it was a big enough deal to vacate the Pats Super Bowl win over Spygate and Deflategate.

    I dont care for college ball either, but it looks like OSU will become Michigans bitches for years to come.

    Well, they did suspend Harbaugh. They must of had something that linked him to the scandal. I think I stated pretty clearly I don't watch college football, nor do I care. And if Michigan happens dominate OSU in the future, so what. It is still a very good football program. Of course I'll watch the occasional OSU game but it's not like I'm a die hard Buckeyes fan.

  • @neo said:

    I don't watch college football, I really don't care either way, just curious as to why you think it should not be vacated? They got caught cheating, did the cheating put them in position to win? How long did it go on for? Has shades of the Houston Astros just saying.

    Because maybe it wasn't really a big deal. The NFL didn't think it was a big enough deal to vacate the Pats Super Bowl win over Spygate and Deflategate.

    I dont care for college ball either, but it looks like OSU will become Michigans bitches for years to come.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @fy56 said:

    Because maybe it wasn't really a big deal. The NFL didn't think it was a big enough deal to vacate the Pats Super Bowl win over Spygate and Deflategate.

    I dont care for college ball either, but it looks like OSU will become Michigans bitches for years to come.

    Well, if there is anyone on this board that knows something about being someone's bitch, it would be Gorka. ?

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #20

    let woody have his moment in the sun, The last outright national championship michigan had was back in the 30's

    sorry woody the one way back in 97 does not count as it was shared with Nebraska 

  • @mld-woody said:

    I'm yelling GO BLUE everywhere I can dawg

    You came here to post and cope... Haha

    Screw osu

    GO BLUE 

    You forgot to add the  *

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @canton-dawg said:

    You forgot to add the  *

    As you can see by his rant he'll never forget it because we won't allow him to.  He's been an angry little feller since his parents named him after Woody Hayes...

  • @canton-dawg said:

    You forgot to add the  *

    As you can see by his rant he'll never forget it because we won't allow him to.  He's been an angry little feller since his parents named him after Woody Hayes...

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @flugel said:

    As you can see by his rant he'll never forget it because we won't allow him to.  He's been an angry little feller since his parents named him after Woody Hayes...

    What a great crusade you old, angry, sad OSU fans are on to "not let me forget" hahahaha

    Again, OSU fans are brain broken

  • @flugel said:

    As you can see by his rant he'll never forget it because we won't allow him to.  He's been an angry little feller since his parents named him after Woody Hayes...

    What a great crusade you old, angry, sad OSU fans are on to "not let me forget" hahahaha

    Again, OSU fans are brain broken

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @mld-woody said:

    Again, OSU fans are brain broken

    Is that better than “denial”?
     

    IMG_5227.jpeg

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #24

    michigan cheating fab 5.jpeg

  • @flugel said:

    As you can see by his rant he'll never forget it because we won't allow him to.  He's been an angry little feller since his parents named him after Woody Hayes...

    What a great crusade you old, angry, sad OSU fans are on to "not let me forget" hahahaha

    Again, OSU fans are brain broken

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @mld-woody said:

    What a great crusade you old, angry, sad OSU fans are on to "not let me forget" hahahaha

    Again, OSU fans are brain broken

    Should we take inventory of what fan in the college football forum has thrown the most tantrums about Ohio State in the last few weeks?

    Your Asterisks won their big game in the same city the Houston Asterisks won their Championship; and all you can do is throw multiple tantrums about Ohio State and their fans dominating your every thought like they dominated Michigan the last 20 years.  Actions speak louder than words and you're 1 very angry little feller.

  • @mld-woody said:

    What a great crusade you old, angry, sad OSU fans are on to "not let me forget" hahahaha

    Again, OSU fans are brain broken

    Should we take inventory of what fan in the college football forum has thrown the most tantrums about Ohio State in the last few weeks?

    Your Asterisks won their big game in the same city the Houston Asterisks won their Championship; and all you can do is throw multiple tantrums about Ohio State and their fans dominating your every thought like they dominated Michigan the last 20 years.  Actions speak louder than words and you're 1 very angry little feller.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @flugel said:

    Should we take inventory of what fan in the college football forum has thrown the most tantrums about Ohio State in the last few weeks?

    Your Asterisks won their big game in the same city the Houston Asterisks won their Championship; and all you can do is throw multiple tantrums about Ohio State and their fans dominating your every thought like they dominated Michigan the last 20 years.  Actions speak louder than words and you're 1 very angry little feller.

    Says you and the other OSU fans that flocked to the this. OSU is "in my head" but you're on a crusade to "not let me forget". Sounds like a few of you have Michigan rent free in your head. 

    Yeah, I think about OSU, and I laugh when I do. Loving this coming full circle and loving the implosion by so many in their fanbase. And if any of that Catapult stuff is real, oh man, amazing.

    Either way, don't care. Go Blue!

    Don't get bitter

    Get better

  • @flugel said:

    Should we take inventory of what fan in the college football forum has thrown the most tantrums about Ohio State in the last few weeks?

    Your Asterisks won their big game in the same city the Houston Asterisks won their Championship; and all you can do is throw multiple tantrums about Ohio State and their fans dominating your every thought like they dominated Michigan the last 20 years.  Actions speak louder than words and you're 1 very angry little feller.

    Says you and the other OSU fans that flocked to the this. OSU is "in my head" but you're on a crusade to "not let me forget". Sounds like a few of you have Michigan rent free in your head. 

    Yeah, I think about OSU, and I laugh when I do. Loving this coming full circle and loving the implosion by so many in their fanbase. And if any of that Catapult stuff is real, oh man, amazing.

    Either way, don't care. Go Blue!

    Don't get bitter

    Get better

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @mld-woody said:

    Says you and the other OSU fans that flocked to the this. OSU is "in my head" but

    ? Flocked to the this?  Look who's still rattled.  Thank you for admitting OSU dominates your head; and the asterisk won't help that any.  Only you can change that. Carry on...

  • @fy56 said:

    Because maybe it wasn't really a big deal. The NFL didn't think it was a big enough deal to vacate the Pats Super Bowl win over Spygate and Deflategate.

    I dont care for college ball either, but it looks like OSU will become Michigans bitches for years to come.

    Well, if there is anyone on this board that knows something about being someone's bitch, it would be Gorka. ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #28

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well, if there is anyone on this board that knows something about being someone's bitch, it would be Gorka. ?

    1339.gif.35f12d3bb3d47decf9257c4b7751dba8.gif

    Oh shut up Dutchboy, you've always been Gorkas bitch. You know it's true.

  • Nobody cares. 

    You are the Astros of NCAA football.

    And the NCAA is still coming. ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #29

    @dutch-oven said:

    Nobody cares. 

    You are the Astros of NCAA football.

    And the NCAA is still coming. ?

    Riiiiigt the "nobody cares" copout.

    You started an OSU thread, so don't pretend like you don't care.

    You're as fake as they come there Dutchie.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Says you and the other OSU fans that flocked to the this. OSU is "in my head" but

    ? Flocked to the this?  Look who's still rattled.  Thank you for admitting OSU dominates your head; and the asterisk won't help that any.  Only you can change that. Carry on...

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @flugel said:

    ? Flocked to the this?  Look who's still rattled.  Thank you for admitting OSU dominates your head; and the asterisk won't help that any.  Only you can change that. Carry on...

    If only OSU dominated on the field, huh?

  • @flugel said:

    ? Flocked to the this?  Look who's still rattled.  Thank you for admitting OSU dominates your head; and the asterisk won't help that any.  Only you can change that. Carry on...

    If only OSU dominated on the field, huh?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @mld-woody said:

    If only OSU dominated on the field, huh?

    Just check their record up against Missedagain's record the last 23 years or so. That's probably why there's a big asterisk clouding Missedagain's accomplishments this year.  It's pretty cool when we can say a regular season of 12-1 is a down year for Ohio State. 

    Wiley Coyote would be so proud that you keep trying so hard no matter how much you continue to hurt yourself...  He's been a great role model for you! Tell your mom and dad I liked Woody Hayes too; and that all our Ohio sports fans can't thank them enough for the perfect name you have to answer to.  As you were...

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #32

    I don't really see the attraction to college football unless it's to scout a player. Too many teams, too many players, and I can't stand all the running QB's that there are in college football.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Well, if there is anyone on this board that knows something about being someone's bitch, it would be Gorka. ?

    1339.gif.35f12d3bb3d47decf9257c4b7751dba8.gif

    Oh shut up Dutchboy, you've always been Gorkas bitch. You know it's true.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #33

    @fy56 said:

    1339.gif.35f12d3bb3d47decf9257c4b7751dba8.gif

    Oh shut up Dutchboy, you've always been Gorkas bitch. You know it's true.

    I literally caused you to have a "dead name".

    You had to transition from taking another man's name "Gorka" - like a bitch - to "FY56" because of how hard I made fun of you. ?

    We won't even talk about the dick sucking you had to do to get back on this board. 

  • @flugel said:

    Should we take inventory of what fan in the college football forum has thrown the most tantrums about Ohio State in the last few weeks?

    Your Asterisks won their big game in the same city the Houston Asterisks won their Championship; and all you can do is throw multiple tantrums about Ohio State and their fans dominating your every thought like they dominated Michigan the last 20 years.  Actions speak louder than words and you're 1 very angry little feller.

    Says you and the other OSU fans that flocked to the this. OSU is "in my head" but you're on a crusade to "not let me forget". Sounds like a few of you have Michigan rent free in your head. 

    Yeah, I think about OSU, and I laugh when I do. Loving this coming full circle and loving the implosion by so many in their fanbase. And if any of that Catapult stuff is real, oh man, amazing.

    Either way, don't care. Go Blue!

    Don't get bitter

    Get better

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #34

    @mld-woody said:

     Loving this coming full circle and loving the implosion by so many in their fanbase. And if any of that Catapult stuff is real, oh man, amazing.

    michigan fan conspiracy theories.jpeg

  • N Neo

    I don't really see the attraction to college football unless it's to scout a player. Too many teams, too many players, and I can't stand all the running QB's that there are in college football.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @neo said:

    I don't really see the attraction to college football unless it's to scout a player. Too many teams, too many players, and I can't stand all the running QB's that there are in college football.

    were you from ? No  collage team around ? I am  just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.