NATIONAL CHAMPION MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!!!
-
Because maybe it wasn't really a big deal. The NFL didn't think it was a big enough deal to vacate the Pats Super Bowl win over Spygate and Deflategate.
I dont care for college ball either, but it looks like OSU will become Michigans bitches for years to come.
Well, if there is anyone on this board that knows something about being someone's bitch, it would be Gorka. ?
Well, if there is anyone on this board that knows something about being someone's bitch, it would be Gorka. ?
Oh shut up Dutchboy, you've always been Gorkas bitch. You know it's true.
-
Nobody cares.
You are the Astros of NCAA football.
And the NCAA is still coming. ?
Nobody cares.
You are the Astros of NCAA football.
And the NCAA is still coming. ?
Riiiiigt the "nobody cares" copout.
You started an OSU thread, so don't pretend like you don't care.
You're as fake as they come there Dutchie.
-
Says you and the other OSU fans that flocked to the this. OSU is "in my head" but
? Flocked to the this? Look who's still rattled. Thank you for admitting OSU dominates your head; and the asterisk won't help that any. Only you can change that. Carry on...
-
If only OSU dominated on the field, huh?
Just check their record up against Missedagain's record the last 23 years or so. That's probably why there's a big asterisk clouding Missedagain's accomplishments this year. It's pretty cool when we can say a regular season of 12-1 is a down year for Ohio State.
Wiley Coyote would be so proud that you keep trying so hard no matter how much you continue to hurt yourself... He's been a great role model for you! Tell your mom and dad I liked Woody Hayes too; and that all our Ohio sports fans can't thank them enough for the perfect name you have to answer to. As you were...
-
-
Well, if there is anyone on this board that knows something about being someone's bitch, it would be Gorka. ?
Oh shut up Dutchboy, you've always been Gorkas bitch. You know it's true.
Oh shut up Dutchboy, you've always been Gorkas bitch. You know it's true.
I literally caused you to have a "dead name".
You had to transition from taking another man's name "Gorka" - like a bitch - to "FY56" because of how hard I made fun of you. ?
We won't even talk about the dick sucking you had to do to get back on this board.
-
Should we take inventory of what fan in the college football forum has thrown the most tantrums about Ohio State in the last few weeks?
Your Asterisks won their big game in the same city the Houston Asterisks won their Championship; and all you can do is throw multiple tantrums about Ohio State and their fans dominating your every thought like they dominated Michigan the last 20 years. Actions speak louder than words and you're 1 very angry little feller.
Says you and the other OSU fans that flocked to the this. OSU is "in my head" but you're on a crusade to "not let me forget". Sounds like a few of you have Michigan rent free in your head.
Yeah, I think about OSU, and I laugh when I do. Loving this coming full circle and loving the implosion by so many in their fanbase. And if any of that Catapult stuff is real, oh man, amazing.
Either way, don't care. Go Blue!
Don't get bitter
Get better
Loving this coming full circle and loving the implosion by so many in their fanbase. And if any of that Catapult stuff is real, oh man, amazing.
-
I don't really see the attraction to college football unless it's to scout a player. Too many teams, too many players, and I can't stand all the running QB's that there are in college football.
I don't really see the attraction to college football unless it's to scout a player. Too many teams, too many players, and I can't stand all the running QB's that there are in college football.
were you from ? No collage team around ? I am just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.
-
I don't really see the attraction to college football unless it's to scout a player. Too many teams, too many players, and I can't stand all the running QB's that there are in college football.
were you from ? No collage team around ? I am just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.
were you from ? No collage team around ? I am just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.
I guess it's just personal preference. My very first sports team was the Cleveland Browns. I remember watching them when I was young on an old 13 inch TV with rabbit ears. Then I got into baseball because the Indians were good in the 90's. Just never really got into college sports. I don't go crazy as some do about the rivalries. I used to watch the games over relatives houses when visiting for Christmas dinner because all that was on TV was bowl games. Back when it was just the "Orange Bowl" and "Cotton Bowl" and the "Sugar Bowl". Not all of these stupid bowl games they have today.
-
were you from ? No collage team around ? I am just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.
I guess it's just personal preference. My very first sports team was the Cleveland Browns. I remember watching them when I was young on an old 13 inch TV with rabbit ears. Then I got into baseball because the Indians were good in the 90's. Just never really got into college sports. I don't go crazy as some do about the rivalries. I used to watch the games over relatives houses when visiting for Christmas dinner because all that was on TV was bowl games. Back when it was just the "Orange Bowl" and "Cotton Bowl" and the "Sugar Bowl". Not all of these stupid bowl games they have today.
Not all of these stupid bowl games they have today.
Yes there to many. I grew up in Columbus in fact in Upper Arlington. Used to go see the Bucks all the time. But my favorite memory was a neighbor who was in the Alumni band. Fucking A man he would have part of the band playing music first thing in the Morning on certain saturdays. EPIC
-
Oh shut up Dutchboy, you've always been Gorkas bitch. You know it's true.
I literally caused you to have a "dead name".
You had to transition from taking another man's name "Gorka" - like a bitch - to "FY56" because of how hard I made fun of you. ?
We won't even talk about the dick sucking you had to do to get back on this board.
I literally caused you to have a "dead name".
You had to transition from taking another man's name "Gorka" - like a bitch - to "FY56" because of how hard I made fun of you. ?
We won't even talk about the dick sucking you had to do to get back on this board.
Oh my that was moving.
It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.
The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.
-
I don't really see the attraction to college football unless it's to scout a player. Too many teams, too many players, and I can't stand all the running QB's that there are in college football.
were you from ? No collage team around ? I am just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.
-
NCAA President
"I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."
“Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”
-
I literally caused you to have a "dead name".
You had to transition from taking another man's name "Gorka" - like a bitch - to "FY56" because of how hard I made fun of you. ?
We won't even talk about the dick sucking you had to do to get back on this board.
Oh my that was moving.
It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.
The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.
Oh my that was moving.
It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.
The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.
I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face.
"I'm just a feeble old man!" ?
-
Oh my that was moving.
It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.
The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.
I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face.
"I'm just a feeble old man!" ?
I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face.
"I'm just a feeble old man!" ?
Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy.
And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.
-
I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face.
"I'm just a feeble old man!" ?
Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy.
And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.
Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy.
And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.
As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months?
-
LET'S FUCKING GO BLUE
FUCK OSU STILL
FUCK DAY'S HIT JOB
FUCK THE OSU HATERS
What a team, coach, program, etc. Proud of my school
IT'S GREAT
TO BE
A MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!!!
LET'S FUCKING GO BLUE
FUCK OSU STILL
FUCK DAY'S HIT JOB
FUCK THE OSU HATERS
Long after Woody Hayes there's still Woody's haze to celebrate. There's a lot of hatred interfering with your ability to enjoy the Championship with an Asterisk in 3 of your 1st 4 lines above. Understanding all of that, there doesn't appear to be a bigger OSU hater than you so that last line is adorable.
In conclusion, you've been your own biggest enemy throughout this thread you started.
-
LET'S FUCKING GO BLUE
FUCK OSU STILL
FUCK DAY'S HIT JOB
FUCK THE OSU HATERS
Long after Woody Hayes there's still Woody's haze to celebrate. There's a lot of hatred interfering with your ability to enjoy the Championship with an Asterisk in 3 of your 1st 4 lines above. Understanding all of that, there doesn't appear to be a bigger OSU hater than you so that last line is adorable.
In conclusion, you've been your own biggest enemy throughout this thread you started.
Long after Woody Hayes there's still Woody's haze to celebrate. There's a lot of hatred interfering with your ability to enjoy the Championship with an Asterisk in 3 of your 1st 4 lines above. Understanding all of that, there doesn't appear to be a bigger OSU hater than you so that last line is adorable.
In conclusion, you've been your own biggest enemy throughout this thread you started.
...ok?
What was the point of quoting the first post just now? Were you sad I didn't respond to your last post?
I swear you OSU fans need this thread more than me just to work out your own emotions and your own grieving process.
Maybe it'll all feel better the 17th time you say asterisk... Lol
-
Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy.
And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.
As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months?
As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months?
Yeah, I laughed at that too.
You follow me around so much you may as well start calling me master.
You pussy. LOL
-
As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months?
Yeah, I laughed at that too.
You follow me around so much you may as well start calling me master.
You pussy. LOL
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

