Skip to content

NATIONAL CHAMPION MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!!!

College Football Forum
74 11 2.7k
  • @flugel said:

    Should we take inventory of what fan in the college football forum has thrown the most tantrums about Ohio State in the last few weeks?

    Your Asterisks won their big game in the same city the Houston Asterisks won their Championship; and all you can do is throw multiple tantrums about Ohio State and their fans dominating your every thought like they dominated Michigan the last 20 years.  Actions speak louder than words and you're 1 very angry little feller.

    Says you and the other OSU fans that flocked to the this. OSU is "in my head" but you're on a crusade to "not let me forget". Sounds like a few of you have Michigan rent free in your head. 

    Yeah, I think about OSU, and I laugh when I do. Loving this coming full circle and loving the implosion by so many in their fanbase. And if any of that Catapult stuff is real, oh man, amazing.

    Either way, don't care. Go Blue!

    Don't get bitter

    Get better

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #34

    @mld-woody said:

     Loving this coming full circle and loving the implosion by so many in their fanbase. And if any of that Catapult stuff is real, oh man, amazing.

    michigan fan conspiracy theories.jpeg

  • N Neo

    I don't really see the attraction to college football unless it's to scout a player. Too many teams, too many players, and I can't stand all the running QB's that there are in college football.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @neo said:

    I don't really see the attraction to college football unless it's to scout a player. Too many teams, too many players, and I can't stand all the running QB's that there are in college football.

    were you from ? No  collage team around ? I am  just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.

  • sydS syd

    @neo said:

    I don't really see the attraction to college football unless it's to scout a player. Too many teams, too many players, and I can't stand all the running QB's that there are in college football.

    were you from ? No  collage team around ? I am  just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @syd said:

    were you from ? No  collage team around ? I am  just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.

    I guess it's just personal preference. My very first sports team was the Cleveland Browns. I remember watching them when I was young on an old 13 inch TV with rabbit ears. Then I got into baseball because the Indians were good in the 90's. Just never really got into college sports. I don't go crazy as some do about the rivalries. I used to watch the games over relatives houses when visiting for Christmas dinner because all that was on TV was bowl games. Back when it was just the "Orange Bowl" and "Cotton Bowl" and the "Sugar Bowl". Not all of these stupid bowl games they have today.

  • N Neo

    @syd said:

    were you from ? No  collage team around ? I am  just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.

    I guess it's just personal preference. My very first sports team was the Cleveland Browns. I remember watching them when I was young on an old 13 inch TV with rabbit ears. Then I got into baseball because the Indians were good in the 90's. Just never really got into college sports. I don't go crazy as some do about the rivalries. I used to watch the games over relatives houses when visiting for Christmas dinner because all that was on TV was bowl games. Back when it was just the "Orange Bowl" and "Cotton Bowl" and the "Sugar Bowl". Not all of these stupid bowl games they have today.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @neo said:

    Not all of these stupid bowl games they have today.

    Yes there to many. I grew up in  Columbus in fact in Upper Arlington. Used to go see the Bucks all the time. But my favorite memory was a neighbor who was in the Alumni band. Fucking A man he would have part of the band playing music first thing in the Morning on certain saturdays. EPIC

  • @fy56 said:

    1339.gif.35f12d3bb3d47decf9257c4b7751dba8.gif

    Oh shut up Dutchboy, you've always been Gorkas bitch. You know it's true.

    I literally caused you to have a "dead name".

    You had to transition from taking another man's name "Gorka" - like a bitch - to "FY56" because of how hard I made fun of you. ?

    We won't even talk about the dick sucking you had to do to get back on this board. 

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #38

    @dutch-oven said:

    I literally caused you to have a "dead name".

    You had to transition from taking another man's name "Gorka" - like a bitch - to "FY56" because of how hard I made fun of you. ?

    We won't even talk about the dick sucking you had to do to get back on this board. 

    Oh my that was moving.

    It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.

    The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.

  • sydS syd

    @neo said:

    I don't really see the attraction to college football unless it's to scout a player. Too many teams, too many players, and I can't stand all the running QB's that there are in college football.

    were you from ? No  collage team around ? I am  just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #39

    @syd said:

    were you from ? No  collage team around ? I am  just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.

    Thats because you like watching those male cheerleaders.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #40

    NCAA President

    "I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."

    “Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I literally caused you to have a "dead name".

    You had to transition from taking another man's name "Gorka" - like a bitch - to "FY56" because of how hard I made fun of you. ?

    We won't even talk about the dick sucking you had to do to get back on this board. 

    Oh my that was moving.

    It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.

    The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @fy56 said:

    Oh my that was moving.

    It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.

    The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.

    I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face. 

    "I'm just a feeble old man!" ?

  • @fy56 said:

    Oh my that was moving.

    It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.

    The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.

    I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face. 

    "I'm just a feeble old man!" ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #42

    @dutch-oven said:

    I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face. 

    "I'm just a feeble old man!" ?

    Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy. 

    And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face. 

    "I'm just a feeble old man!" ?

    Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy. 

    And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @fy56 said:

    Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy. 

    And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.

    As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months? 

    we are laughing.gif

  • LET'S FUCKING GO BLUE

    FUCK OSU STILL

    FUCK DAY'S HIT JOB

    FUCK THE OSU HATERS

    What a team, coach, program, etc. Proud of my school

    IT'S GREAT

    TO BE

    A MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!!!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @mld-woody said:

    LET'S FUCKING GO BLUE

    FUCK OSU STILL

    FUCK DAY'S HIT JOB

    FUCK THE OSU HATERS

    Long after Woody Hayes there's still Woody's haze to celebrate.   There's a lot of hatred interfering with your ability to enjoy the Championship with an Asterisk in 3 of your 1st 4 lines above.  Understanding all of that, there doesn't appear to be a bigger OSU hater than you so that last line is adorable. 

    In conclusion, you've been your own biggest enemy throughout this thread you started.

  • @mld-woody said:

    LET'S FUCKING GO BLUE

    FUCK OSU STILL

    FUCK DAY'S HIT JOB

    FUCK THE OSU HATERS

    Long after Woody Hayes there's still Woody's haze to celebrate.   There's a lot of hatred interfering with your ability to enjoy the Championship with an Asterisk in 3 of your 1st 4 lines above.  Understanding all of that, there doesn't appear to be a bigger OSU hater than you so that last line is adorable. 

    In conclusion, you've been your own biggest enemy throughout this thread you started.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @flugel said:

    Long after Woody Hayes there's still Woody's haze to celebrate.   There's a lot of hatred interfering with your ability to enjoy the Championship with an Asterisk in 3 of your 1st 4 lines above.  Understanding all of that, there doesn't appear to be a bigger OSU hater than you so that last line is adorable. 

    In conclusion, you've been your own biggest enemy throughout this thread you started.

    ...ok?

    What was the point of quoting the first post just now? Were you sad I didn't respond to your last post?

    I swear you OSU fans need this thread more than me just to work out your own emotions and your own grieving process. 

    Maybe it'll all feel better the 17th time you say asterisk... Lol

  • @fy56 said:

    Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy. 

    And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.

    As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months? 

    we are laughing.gif

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #46

    @dutch-oven said:

    As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months? 

    Yeah, I laughed at that too.

    You follow me around so much you may as well start calling me master.

    You pussy. LOL

  • @dutch-oven said:

    As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months? 

    Yeah, I laughed at that too.

    You follow me around so much you may as well start calling me master.

    You pussy. LOL

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @fy56 said:

    You follow me around so much you may as well start calling me master.

    You pussy. LOL

    "But I'm a feeble old man!" ?

  • @fy56 said:

    You follow me around so much you may as well start calling me master.

    You pussy. LOL

    "But I'm a feeble old man!" ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #48

    @dutch-oven said:

    "But I'm a feeble old man!" ?

    Running out of material there Dutchboy?

    Tell us again how you caused me to change my name.. lol

  • @dutch-oven said:

    "But I'm a feeble old man!" ?

    Running out of material there Dutchboy?

    Tell us again how you caused me to change my name.. lol

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #49

    @fy56 said:

    Running out of material there Dutchboy?

    Why would I need any more material?

    You have a "dead name" because of me. You took another man's name - like a bitch - and then had to transition from it. 

    Then you backpedaled so hard in front of everyone after calling me a pussy when I suggested you back up your mouth in person. "But I'm a feeble old man who hides behind my keyboard!"  You know, like a pussy.

    Then after getting kicked off here for being a racist piece of shit, you climbed out from the rock you live under and returned, like the proverbial turd that won't flush. Talking big behind a keyboard is all you have, isn't it? 

    Jesus, how embarrassing. 

  • NCAA President

    "I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."

    “Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @mld-woody said:

    NCAA President

    "I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."

    “Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”

    Glad Harbaugh could win it for the Big Ten in the last year it has any meaningful importance to the region. SEC can eat shit. 

  • @fy56 said:

    Oh my that was moving.

    It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.

    The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.

    I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face. 

    "I'm just a feeble old man!" ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @dutch-oven said:

    I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face. 

    "I'm just a feeble old man!" ?

    Why do I get the visual of Randy Quaid portraying an Amish guy in the movie Kingpin saying "We don't raise our hands in anger against others."  Of course the reply to that was "Yeah? WELL WE DO!"

    Ironically to the thread, the guy trying to cheat was an actor named Woody...

  • @flugel said:

    Long after Woody Hayes there's still Woody's haze to celebrate.   There's a lot of hatred interfering with your ability to enjoy the Championship with an Asterisk in 3 of your 1st 4 lines above.  Understanding all of that, there doesn't appear to be a bigger OSU hater than you so that last line is adorable. 

    In conclusion, you've been your own biggest enemy throughout this thread you started.

    ...ok?

    What was the point of quoting the first post just now? Were you sad I didn't respond to your last post?

    I swear you OSU fans need this thread more than me just to work out your own emotions and your own grieving process. 

    Maybe it'll all feel better the 17th time you say asterisk... Lol

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @mld-woody said:

    I swear you OSU fans need this thread more than me just to work out your own emotions and your own grieving process. 

    9-1-1 can you hold?

  • NCAA President

    "I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."

    “Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @mld-woody said:

    NCAA President

    "I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."

    “Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”

    Before we conclude this thread and others you've ran your mouth in - you've made Harbaugh's wrist slap suspension sound like Ryan Day caused it all by calling into a hotline. You wanted people to believe it all went down something like this:

    Hotline Operator: See something, say something. See something?   

    Ryan Day: Yeah, Michigan is cheating and all the other teams in the Big 10 nominated me to call you and inform you about it.

    Hotline Operator:  Say no more.  This is on the way to the Big 10 Commish!  Have a wonderful day Mr Day!