NATIONAL CHAMPION MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!!!
-
I literally caused you to have a "dead name".
You had to transition from taking another man's name "Gorka" - like a bitch - to "FY56" because of how hard I made fun of you. ?
We won't even talk about the dick sucking you had to do to get back on this board.
Oh my that was moving.
It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.
The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.
Oh my that was moving.
It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.
The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.
I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face.
"I'm just a feeble old man!" ?
-
Oh my that was moving.
It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.
The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.
I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face.
"I'm just a feeble old man!" ?
I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face.
"I'm just a feeble old man!" ?
Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy.
And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.
-
I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face.
"I'm just a feeble old man!" ?
Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy.
And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.
Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy.
And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.
As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months?
-
LET'S FUCKING GO BLUE
FUCK OSU STILL
FUCK DAY'S HIT JOB
FUCK THE OSU HATERS
What a team, coach, program, etc. Proud of my school
IT'S GREAT
TO BE
A MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!!!
LET'S FUCKING GO BLUE
FUCK OSU STILL
FUCK DAY'S HIT JOB
FUCK THE OSU HATERS
Long after Woody Hayes there's still Woody's haze to celebrate. There's a lot of hatred interfering with your ability to enjoy the Championship with an Asterisk in 3 of your 1st 4 lines above. Understanding all of that, there doesn't appear to be a bigger OSU hater than you so that last line is adorable.
In conclusion, you've been your own biggest enemy throughout this thread you started.
-
LET'S FUCKING GO BLUE
FUCK OSU STILL
FUCK DAY'S HIT JOB
FUCK THE OSU HATERS
Long after Woody Hayes there's still Woody's haze to celebrate. There's a lot of hatred interfering with your ability to enjoy the Championship with an Asterisk in 3 of your 1st 4 lines above. Understanding all of that, there doesn't appear to be a bigger OSU hater than you so that last line is adorable.
In conclusion, you've been your own biggest enemy throughout this thread you started.
Long after Woody Hayes there's still Woody's haze to celebrate. There's a lot of hatred interfering with your ability to enjoy the Championship with an Asterisk in 3 of your 1st 4 lines above. Understanding all of that, there doesn't appear to be a bigger OSU hater than you so that last line is adorable.
In conclusion, you've been your own biggest enemy throughout this thread you started.
...ok?
What was the point of quoting the first post just now? Were you sad I didn't respond to your last post?
I swear you OSU fans need this thread more than me just to work out your own emotions and your own grieving process.
Maybe it'll all feel better the 17th time you say asterisk... Lol
-
Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy.
And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.
As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months?
As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months?
Yeah, I laughed at that too.
You follow me around so much you may as well start calling me master.
You pussy. LOL
-
As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months?
Yeah, I laughed at that too.
You follow me around so much you may as well start calling me master.
You pussy. LOL
-
"But I'm a feeble old man!" ?
Running out of material there Dutchboy?
Tell us again how you caused me to change my name.. lol
-
"But I'm a feeble old man!" ?
Running out of material there Dutchboy?
Tell us again how you caused me to change my name.. lol
Running out of material there Dutchboy?
Why would I need any more material?
You have a "dead name" because of me. You took another man's name - like a bitch - and then had to transition from it.
Then you backpedaled so hard in front of everyone after calling me a pussy when I suggested you back up your mouth in person. "But I'm a feeble old man who hides behind my keyboard!" You know, like a pussy.
Then after getting kicked off here for being a racist piece of shit, you climbed out from the rock you live under and returned, like the proverbial turd that won't flush. Talking big behind a keyboard is all you have, isn't it?
Jesus, how embarrassing.
-
NCAA President
"I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."
“Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”
NCAA President
"I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."
“Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”
Glad Harbaugh could win it for the Big Ten in the last year it has any meaningful importance to the region. SEC can eat shit.
-
Oh my that was moving.
It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.
The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.
I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face.
"I'm just a feeble old man!" ?
I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face.
"I'm just a feeble old man!" ?
Why do I get the visual of Randy Quaid portraying an Amish guy in the movie Kingpin saying "We don't raise our hands in anger against others." Of course the reply to that was "Yeah? WELL WE DO!"
Ironically to the thread, the guy trying to cheat was an actor named Woody...
-
Long after Woody Hayes there's still Woody's haze to celebrate. There's a lot of hatred interfering with your ability to enjoy the Championship with an Asterisk in 3 of your 1st 4 lines above. Understanding all of that, there doesn't appear to be a bigger OSU hater than you so that last line is adorable.
In conclusion, you've been your own biggest enemy throughout this thread you started.
...ok?
What was the point of quoting the first post just now? Were you sad I didn't respond to your last post?
I swear you OSU fans need this thread more than me just to work out your own emotions and your own grieving process.
Maybe it'll all feel better the 17th time you say asterisk... Lol
I swear you OSU fans need this thread more than me just to work out your own emotions and your own grieving process.
9-1-1 can you hold?
-
NCAA President
"I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."
“Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”
NCAA President
"I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."
“Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”
Before we conclude this thread and others you've ran your mouth in - you've made Harbaugh's wrist slap suspension sound like Ryan Day caused it all by calling into a hotline. You wanted people to believe it all went down something like this:
Hotline Operator: See something, say something. See something?
Ryan Day: Yeah, Michigan is cheating and all the other teams in the Big 10 nominated me to call you and inform you about it.
Hotline Operator: Say no more. This is on the way to the Big 10 Commish! Have a wonderful day Mr Day!
-
NCAA President
"I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."
“Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”
Before we conclude this thread and others you've ran your mouth in - you've made Harbaugh's wrist slap suspension sound like Ryan Day caused it all by calling into a hotline. You wanted people to believe it all went down something like this:
Hotline Operator: See something, say something. See something?
Ryan Day: Yeah, Michigan is cheating and all the other teams in the Big 10 nominated me to call you and inform you about it.
Hotline Operator: Say no more. This is on the way to the Big 10 Commish! Have a wonderful day Mr Day!
Before we conclude this thread and others you've ran your mouth in - you've made Harbaugh's wrist slap suspension sound like Ryan Day caused it all by calling into a hotline. You wanted people to believe it all went down something like this:
Hotline Operator: See something, say something. See something?
Ryan Day: Yeah, Michigan is cheating and all the other teams in the Big 10 nominated me to call you and inform you about it.
Hotline Operator: Say no more. This is on the way to the Big 10 Commish! Have a wonderful day Mr Day!
Yes, in the small minds of Meatchicken fans…this is how it all started! ?
-
You're proving my point...
-
NCAA President
"I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."
“Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”
Before we conclude this thread and others you've ran your mouth in - you've made Harbaugh's wrist slap suspension sound like Ryan Day caused it all by calling into a hotline. You wanted people to believe it all went down something like this:
Hotline Operator: See something, say something. See something?
Ryan Day: Yeah, Michigan is cheating and all the other teams in the Big 10 nominated me to call you and inform you about it.
Hotline Operator: Say no more. This is on the way to the Big 10 Commish! Have a wonderful day Mr Day!
Before we conclude this thread and others you've ran your mouth in - you've made Harbaugh's wrist slap suspension sound like Ryan Day caused it all by calling into a hotline. You wanted people to believe it all went down something like this:
Hotline Operator: See something, say something. See something?
Ryan Day: Yeah, Michigan is cheating and all the other teams in the Big 10 nominated me to call you and inform you about it.
Hotline Operator: Say no more. This is on the way to the Big 10 Commish! Have a wonderful day Mr Day!
Woody has spent so much time arguing with the think tank that is the Poliboard that he's become one of them.
-
*You're proving my point... OKAY EVERYONE, the good, the bad and the UGLY under way now here ! ......
* ALL OF THE UM & OSU COACHES - SINCE the 1951 to the PRESENT DAY (YES ALL OF THEM) - OSU vs UM !
Coaches ........ Years ......... Overall ........... And the BIG one versus the OTHER COACHES head on ! !
Woody Hayes 1951-1978 205-61-10 *16-11-1 ** YES ! A Winner ! 76% W. Earle Bruce 1979-1987 81-26-1 *5-4-0 ** a winner. 86-30-1 = 74% W. John Cooper 1988-2000 111-43-4 x2-10-1 x OUCH ! But ... An "m" (2-10) loser/ but a 76.5% Winner ! (
)
Jim Tressel 2001-2010 105-22-0 *9-1-0# ** YES ! [900 W) / 124÷24 76.1 W. Luke Fickell (interim) 2011 6-7-0 *0-1-0 lol. (a loss is a loss. / 7÷13 = .54% W. Urban Meyer 2012-2018 83-9-0 * 7-0-0 ** YES ! (1.00 W)/ 70÷79 = 86.1 W Ryan Day 2019-2023 56-6-0 1-3-0 OUCH ! (.250 L) / 56÷62 = 90.3% W but all OSU all "WINNERS" (
)
# - Tressel's 12 wins in 2010, including a 37-7 win over U-M at Columbus, were vacated for NCAA violations. * WE KNOW WHO WON ON THE FIELD ! !
* ALL OF THE UM & OSU COACHES - SINCE about 1959 to the PRESENT DAY (YES ALL OF THEM) - UM vs OSU !
Chalmers "Bump" Elliott 1959-1968 51-42-2 ..... xxxxx. see below ! 3-7-0 Glenn "Bo" Schembechler 1969-1989 198-48-5...... xxxxx. see below. for scores ! 11-9-1 Gary Moeller 1990-1994 44-13-4 ........ xxxxx. see below for scores, lol. 3-1-1 Lloyd Carr 1995-2007 121-40-0 ....... xxxxx. SEE BELOW ! 6-7-0 Rich Rodriguez (L) 2008-2010 15-21-0 ......... xxxxxx. SEE BELOW ! only loser as a Coach of the 6 listed ! 0-3-0 Brady Hoke 2011- 2014 29-19-0 ........ xxxxx. SEE BELOW. 1-3 -0 Jim Harbaugh 2015-2023 85-24-0 ... 3-5-0 <--● YES SEE BELOW, fair is fair.
* GO AHEAD, HAVE AT IT - MAKE SOME POINTS, WHO IS BETTER SINCE around 1959 +/- A FEW YEARS.
ONLY 7 WINNERS and 1 LOEER as Coaches - a fine bunch. 7-1 (875) - Compared to OSU's 7-0 (100%) bunch. NOT BAD AT ALL ! ALL FIRST CLASS MATERIAL AS COACHES.
Bennie Oosterbaan 1948-1958 63-33-4 5-5-1 Chalmers "Bump" Elliott 1959-1968 51-42-2 3-7-0 Glenn "Bo" Schembechler 1969-1989 198-48-5 11-9-1 Gary Moeller 1990-1994 44-13-4 3-1-1 Lloyd Carr 1995-2007 121-40-0 6-7-0 Rich Rodriguez. Only (L) loser as a coach ! 2008-2010 15-21-0 <-● 0-3-0 <--● only LOSER ! Brady Hoke 2011- 2014 29-19-0 1-3 -0 Jim Harbaugh 2015-2023 85-24-0 3-5-0 -
In all seriousness, this is the first OUTRIGHT title since the 40’s. And it’s under suspicious circumstances. Why does college football, or the WORLD care, outside of the ghetto town of Ann Arbor?
-
In all seriousness, this is the first OUTRIGHT title since the 40’s. And it’s under suspicious circumstances. Why does college football, or the WORLD care, outside of the ghetto town of Ann Arbor?
outside of the ghetto town of Ann Arbor?
A very stupid post by you, with the part above being the dumbest. Congrats
-
outside of the ghetto town of Ann Arbor?
A very stupid post by you, with the part above being the dumbest. Congrats
A very stupid post by you, with the part above being the dumbest. Congrats
I’ve been there many many times for work. The school is a great neighborhood. But when you get away from that. It’s Detroit west. Panhandlers everywhere
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
