NATIONAL CHAMPION MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!!!
-
You're proving my point...
-
NCAA President
"I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."
“Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”
Before we conclude this thread and others you've ran your mouth in - you've made Harbaugh's wrist slap suspension sound like Ryan Day caused it all by calling into a hotline. You wanted people to believe it all went down something like this:
Hotline Operator: See something, say something. See something?
Ryan Day: Yeah, Michigan is cheating and all the other teams in the Big 10 nominated me to call you and inform you about it.
Hotline Operator: Say no more. This is on the way to the Big 10 Commish! Have a wonderful day Mr Day!
Before we conclude this thread and others you've ran your mouth in - you've made Harbaugh's wrist slap suspension sound like Ryan Day caused it all by calling into a hotline. You wanted people to believe it all went down something like this:
Hotline Operator: See something, say something. See something?
Ryan Day: Yeah, Michigan is cheating and all the other teams in the Big 10 nominated me to call you and inform you about it.
Hotline Operator: Say no more. This is on the way to the Big 10 Commish! Have a wonderful day Mr Day!
Woody has spent so much time arguing with the think tank that is the Poliboard that he's become one of them.
-
*You're proving my point... OKAY EVERYONE, the good, the bad and the UGLY under way now here ! ......
* ALL OF THE UM & OSU COACHES - SINCE the 1951 to the PRESENT DAY (YES ALL OF THEM) - OSU vs UM !
Coaches ........ Years ......... Overall ........... And the BIG one versus the OTHER COACHES head on ! !
Woody Hayes 1951-1978 205-61-10 *16-11-1 ** YES ! A Winner ! 76% W. Earle Bruce 1979-1987 81-26-1 *5-4-0 ** a winner. 86-30-1 = 74% W. John Cooper 1988-2000 111-43-4 x2-10-1 x OUCH ! But ... An "m" (2-10) loser/ but a 76.5% Winner ! (
)
Jim Tressel 2001-2010 105-22-0 *9-1-0# ** YES ! [900 W) / 124÷24 76.1 W. Luke Fickell (interim) 2011 6-7-0 *0-1-0 lol. (a loss is a loss. / 7÷13 = .54% W. Urban Meyer 2012-2018 83-9-0 * 7-0-0 ** YES ! (1.00 W)/ 70÷79 = 86.1 W Ryan Day 2019-2023 56-6-0 1-3-0 OUCH ! (.250 L) / 56÷62 = 90.3% W but all OSU all "WINNERS" (
)
# - Tressel's 12 wins in 2010, including a 37-7 win over U-M at Columbus, were vacated for NCAA violations. * WE KNOW WHO WON ON THE FIELD ! !
* ALL OF THE UM & OSU COACHES - SINCE about 1959 to the PRESENT DAY (YES ALL OF THEM) - UM vs OSU !
Chalmers "Bump" Elliott 1959-1968 51-42-2 ..... xxxxx. see below ! 3-7-0 Glenn "Bo" Schembechler 1969-1989 198-48-5...... xxxxx. see below. for scores ! 11-9-1 Gary Moeller 1990-1994 44-13-4 ........ xxxxx. see below for scores, lol. 3-1-1 Lloyd Carr 1995-2007 121-40-0 ....... xxxxx. SEE BELOW ! 6-7-0 Rich Rodriguez (L) 2008-2010 15-21-0 ......... xxxxxx. SEE BELOW ! only loser as a Coach of the 6 listed ! 0-3-0 Brady Hoke 2011- 2014 29-19-0 ........ xxxxx. SEE BELOW. 1-3 -0 Jim Harbaugh 2015-2023 85-24-0 ... 3-5-0 <--● YES SEE BELOW, fair is fair.
* GO AHEAD, HAVE AT IT - MAKE SOME POINTS, WHO IS BETTER SINCE around 1959 +/- A FEW YEARS.
ONLY 7 WINNERS and 1 LOEER as Coaches - a fine bunch. 7-1 (875) - Compared to OSU's 7-0 (100%) bunch. NOT BAD AT ALL ! ALL FIRST CLASS MATERIAL AS COACHES.
Bennie Oosterbaan 1948-1958 63-33-4 5-5-1 Chalmers "Bump" Elliott 1959-1968 51-42-2 3-7-0 Glenn "Bo" Schembechler 1969-1989 198-48-5 11-9-1 Gary Moeller 1990-1994 44-13-4 3-1-1 Lloyd Carr 1995-2007 121-40-0 6-7-0 Rich Rodriguez. Only (L) loser as a coach ! 2008-2010 15-21-0 <-● 0-3-0 <--● only LOSER ! Brady Hoke 2011- 2014 29-19-0 1-3 -0 Jim Harbaugh 2015-2023 85-24-0 3-5-0 -
In all seriousness, this is the first OUTRIGHT title since the 40’s. And it’s under suspicious circumstances. Why does college football, or the WORLD care, outside of the ghetto town of Ann Arbor?
-
In all seriousness, this is the first OUTRIGHT title since the 40’s. And it’s under suspicious circumstances. Why does college football, or the WORLD care, outside of the ghetto town of Ann Arbor?
outside of the ghetto town of Ann Arbor?
A very stupid post by you, with the part above being the dumbest. Congrats
-
outside of the ghetto town of Ann Arbor?
A very stupid post by you, with the part above being the dumbest. Congrats
A very stupid post by you, with the part above being the dumbest. Congrats
I’ve been there many many times for work. The school is a great neighborhood. But when you get away from that. It’s Detroit west. Panhandlers everywhere
-
A very stupid post by you, with the part above being the dumbest. Congrats
I’ve been there many many times for work. The school is a great neighborhood. But when you get away from that. It’s Detroit west. Panhandlers everywhere
I’ve been there many many times for work. The school is a great neighborhood. But when you get away from that. It’s East Cleveland. Panhandlers everywhere
Hahaha, still incredibly ignorant. Congrats.
"East Cleveland".... Haha. You have to be trolling
-
I’ve been there many many times for work. The school is a great neighborhood. But when you get away from that. It’s East Cleveland. Panhandlers everywhere
Hahaha, still incredibly ignorant. Congrats.
"East Cleveland".... Haha. You have to be trolling
Hahaha, still incredibly ignorant. Congrats.
"East Cleveland".... Haha. You have to be trolling
I changed it to Detroit west. East Cleveland is nicer
-
Hahaha, still incredibly ignorant. Congrats.
"East Cleveland".... Haha. You have to be trolling
I changed it to Detroit west. East Cleveland is nicer
I changed it to Detroit west. East Cleveland is nicer
You know OSU fans are brain broken when they're resorting to "Ann Arbor is a ghetto"
Hahahahaha
Keep digging
-
As a somewhat neutral to the greatest rivalry in all of sports, I think it's safe to say that the rivalry is back. It fuckin sucked when Michigan wasn't good for a decade. Michigan fans with their fake apathy toward the rivalry was sad.
I want to see petty insults and shit flinging like we are seeing in this thread. It should come down to the OSU Michigan game at the end of every season to see who gets a shot at the title. College football is better when both teams are good. It's the best soap opera on TV.
-
As a somewhat neutral to the greatest rivalry in all of sports, I think it's safe to say that the rivalry is back. It fuckin sucked when Michigan wasn't good for a decade. Michigan fans with their fake apathy toward the rivalry was sad.
I want to see petty insults and shit flinging like we are seeing in this thread. It should come down to the OSU Michigan game at the end of every season to see who gets a shot at the title. College football is better when both teams are good. It's the best soap opera on TV.
As a somewhat neutral to the greatest rivalry in all of sports, I think it's safe to say that the rivalry is back. It fuckin sucked when Michigan wasn't good for a decade. Michigan fans with their fake apathy toward the rivalry was sad.
I want to see petty insults and shit flinging like we are seeing in this thread. It should come down to the OSU Michigan game at the end of every season to see who gets a shot at the title. College football is better when both teams are good. It's the best soap opera on TV.
Only downside of the 12 team playoff, or one of them, is that The Game will matter a little less. The loser is still making the playoffs most years.
-
Running out of material there Dutchboy?
Why would I need any more material?
You have a "dead name" because of me. You took another man's name - like a bitch - and then had to transition from it.
Then you backpedaled so hard in front of everyone after calling me a pussy when I suggested you back up your mouth in person. "But I'm a feeble old man who hides behind my keyboard!" You know, like a pussy.
Then after getting kicked off here for being a racist piece of shit, you climbed out from the rock you live under and returned, like the proverbial turd that won't flush. Talking big behind a keyboard is all you have, isn't it?
Jesus, how embarrassing.
Why would I need any more material?
You have a "dead name" because of me. You took another man's name - like a bitch - and then had to transition from it.
Then you backpedaled so hard in front of everyone after calling me a pussy when I suggested you back up your mouth in person. "But I'm a feeble old man who hides behind my keyboard!" You know, like a pussy.
Then after getting kicked off here for being a racist piece of shit, you climbed out from the rock you live under and returned, like the proverbial turd that won't flush. Talking big behind a keyboard is all you have, isn't it?
Jesus, how embarrassing.
Like I read that. You're a piece of work.
Get a life pussy.
-
-
Dutchboy starts shit with me then always ends up crying.
I certainly hope you learned your lesson this time you big pussy.?
Dutchboy starts shit with me then always ends up crying.
I certainly hope you learned your lesson this time you big pussy.?
If I were you, I'd like to think that too.
Coming to grips that you are an old, bitter loser who trolls message boards, then has to beg to be let back on after getting kicked off would be very difficult.
Luckily for you, your time on this mortal coil is coming to an end. Sweet release for you.
-
-
Time to leave this thread for for-ever. Congratulations on winning a big trophy for The BIG TEN !
See you next season.
Time to leave this thread for for-ever. Congratulations on winning a big trophy for The BIG TEN !
See you next season.
Why do people care about the conference?
I want OSU to win, all other teams in the conference can go spitI would never root for the ratbirds, or stoolers, because they are in our division
-
Time to leave this thread for for-ever. Congratulations on winning a big trophy for The BIG TEN !
See you next season.
Why do people care about the conference?
I want OSU to win, all other teams in the conference can go spitI would never root for the ratbirds, or stoolers, because they are in our division
Why do people care about the conference?
I want OSU to win, all other teams in the conference can go spitI would never root for the ratbirds, or stoolers, because they are in our division
Because I always dislike the sec or any other conferences parade around with NC Trophies .... I'd rather a BIG TEN Team that we play do it ..... year after year (like Ohio State does) when we win. Simple enough ? Us not them.
-
Why do people care about the conference?
I want OSU to win, all other teams in the conference can go spitI would never root for the ratbirds, or stoolers, because they are in our division
Because I always dislike the sec or any other conferences parade around with NC Trophies .... I'd rather a BIG TEN Team that we play do it ..... year after year (like Ohio State does) when we win. Simple enough ? Us not them.
Because I always dislike the sec or any other conferences parade around with NC Trophies .... I'd rather a BIG TEN Team that we play do it ..... year after year (like Ohio State does) when we win. Simple enough ? Us not them.
I don’t like ANY OF THEM
I will NEVER root for the cheaters up north. Or the pediphiles in Pa. Or some school in NJ or CA.
GO OSU. Nothing else matters
-
Because I always dislike the sec or any other conferences parade around with NC Trophies .... I'd rather a BIG TEN Team that we play do it ..... year after year (like Ohio State does) when we win. Simple enough ? Us not them.
I don’t like ANY OF THEM
I will NEVER root for the cheaters up north. Or the pediphiles in Pa. Or some school in NJ or CA.
GO OSU. Nothing else matters
I don’t like ANY OF THEM
I will NEVER root for the cheaters up north. Or the pediphiles in Pa. Or some school in NJ or CA.
GO OSU. Nothing else matters
I dunno man, except for the ttun I pull for the big ten in bowl games
-
Michigan Unsettled at QB
3 OF 6Alex OrjiJaime Crawford/Getty Images
Gone is J.J. McCarthy, a top-10 selection in the 2024 NFL draft. He leaves a massive void under center in Ann Arbor.
The main competitors to replace him are Alex Orji, Jack Tuttle and Davis Warren. Orji played scattered snaps as a running threat last season, while Tuttle attempted 17 passes in a backup role. Warren, who's been on campus since 2021, tossed five passes as a deep reserve.
And the spring—unsurprisingly—did not answer the question.
In the scrimmage, Orji completed 11 of 17 throws for 95 yards and added a 17-yard touchdown scamper in the spring game. Warren finished 6-of-9 for 136 yards and two scores. Tuttle, a seventh-year player, did not participate this spring due to an undisclosed injury.
Third-year quarterback Jayden Denegal and freshman Jadyn Davis are part of the competition, too.
Perhaps new coach Sherrone Moore and his staff are growing comfortable with one of them anyway, but it's worth watching if Michigan dips into the portal sometime this summer.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login