Skip to content

NATIONAL CHAMPION MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!!!

College Football Forum
74 11 2.7k
  • @mld-woody said:

    Hahaha, still incredibly ignorant. Congrats. 

    "East Cleveland".... Haha. You have to be trolling 

    I changed it to Detroit west. East Cleveland is nicer 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @browns149 said:

    I changed it to Detroit west. East Cleveland is nicer 

    You know OSU fans are brain broken when they're resorting to "Ann Arbor is a ghetto"

    Hahahahaha

    Keep digging 

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #64

    As a somewhat neutral to the greatest rivalry in all of sports, I think it's safe to say that the rivalry is back. It fuckin sucked when Michigan wasn't good for a decade. Michigan fans with their fake apathy toward the rivalry was sad.

    I want to see petty insults and shit flinging like we are seeing in this thread. It should come down to the OSU Michigan game at the end of every season to see who gets a shot at the title. College football is better when both teams are good. It's the best soap opera on TV.  

  • As a somewhat neutral to the greatest rivalry in all of sports, I think it's safe to say that the rivalry is back. It fuckin sucked when Michigan wasn't good for a decade. Michigan fans with their fake apathy toward the rivalry was sad.

    I want to see petty insults and shit flinging like we are seeing in this thread. It should come down to the OSU Michigan game at the end of every season to see who gets a shot at the title. College football is better when both teams are good. It's the best soap opera on TV.  

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @vaportrail said:

    As a somewhat neutral to the greatest rivalry in all of sports, I think it's safe to say that the rivalry is back. It fuckin sucked when Michigan wasn't good for a decade. Michigan fans with their fake apathy toward the rivalry was sad.

    I want to see petty insults and shit flinging like we are seeing in this thread. It should come down to the OSU Michigan game at the end of every season to see who gets a shot at the title. College football is better when both teams are good. It's the best soap opera on TV.  

    Only downside of the 12 team playoff, or one of them, is that The Game will matter a little less. The loser is still making the playoffs most years. 

  • @fy56 said:

    Running out of material there Dutchboy?

    Why would I need any more material?

    You have a "dead name" because of me. You took another man's name - like a bitch - and then had to transition from it. 

    Then you backpedaled so hard in front of everyone after calling me a pussy when I suggested you back up your mouth in person. "But I'm a feeble old man who hides behind my keyboard!"  You know, like a pussy.

    Then after getting kicked off here for being a racist piece of shit, you climbed out from the rock you live under and returned, like the proverbial turd that won't flush. Talking big behind a keyboard is all you have, isn't it? 

    Jesus, how embarrassing. 

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @dutch-oven said:

    Why would I need any more material?

    You have a "dead name" because of me. You took another man's name - like a bitch - and then had to transition from it. 

    Then you backpedaled so hard in front of everyone after calling me a pussy when I suggested you back up your mouth in person. "But I'm a feeble old man who hides behind my keyboard!"  You know, like a pussy.

    Then after getting kicked off here for being a racist piece of shit, you climbed out from the rock you live under and returned, like the proverbial turd that won't flush. Talking big behind a keyboard is all you have, isn't it? 

    Jesus, how embarrassing. 

    blah.gif.9d4975c4609678074f1b441fbd71172d.gif

    Like I read that. You're a piece of work.

    Get a life pussy.

  • F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #67

    Dutchboy starts shit with me then always ends up crying.

    I certainly hope you learned your lesson this time you big pussy.?

  • Dutchboy starts shit with me then always ends up crying.

    I certainly hope you learned your lesson this time you big pussy.?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @fy56 said:

    Dutchboy starts shit with me then always ends up crying.

    I certainly hope you learned your lesson this time you big pussy.?

    If I were you, I'd like to think that too.

    Coming to grips that you are an old, bitter loser who trolls message boards, then has to beg to be let back on after getting kicked off would be very difficult. 

    Luckily for you, your time on this mortal coil is coming to an end. Sweet release for you. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #69

    Time to leave this thread for for-ever.  Congratulations on winning a big trophy for The BIG TEN !  

    See you next season.

  • Time to leave this thread for for-ever.  Congratulations on winning a big trophy for The BIG TEN !  

    See you next season.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @mjp28 said:

    Time to leave this thread for for-ever.  Congratulations on winning a big trophy for The BIG TEN !  

    See you next season.

    Why do people care about the conference?  
    I want OSU to win, all other teams in the conference can go spit

    I would never root for the ratbirds, or stoolers, because they are in our division 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Time to leave this thread for for-ever.  Congratulations on winning a big trophy for The BIG TEN !  

    See you next season.

    Why do people care about the conference?  
    I want OSU to win, all other teams in the conference can go spit

    I would never root for the ratbirds, or stoolers, because they are in our division 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @browns149 said:

    Why do people care about the conference?  
    I want OSU to win, all other teams in the conference can go spit

    I would never root for the ratbirds, or stoolers, because they are in our division 

    Because I always dislike the  sec or any other conferences parade around  with NC Trophies .... I'd rather a  BIG TEN Team  that we play do it ..... year after year  (like  Ohio State does)  when we win.   Simple enough ?   Us not them.   

  • @browns149 said:

    Why do people care about the conference?  
    I want OSU to win, all other teams in the conference can go spit

    I would never root for the ratbirds, or stoolers, because they are in our division 

    Because I always dislike the  sec or any other conferences parade around  with NC Trophies .... I'd rather a  BIG TEN Team  that we play do it ..... year after year  (like  Ohio State does)  when we win.   Simple enough ?   Us not them.   

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @mjp28 said:

    Because I always dislike the  sec or any other conferences parade around  with NC Trophies .... I'd rather a  BIG TEN Team  that we play do it ..... year after year  (like  Ohio State does)  when we win.   Simple enough ?   Us not them.   

    I don’t like ANY OF THEM
    I will NEVER root for the cheaters up north. Or the pediphiles in Pa. Or some school in NJ or CA.  
     

    GO OSU.  Nothing else matters 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Because I always dislike the  sec or any other conferences parade around  with NC Trophies .... I'd rather a  BIG TEN Team  that we play do it ..... year after year  (like  Ohio State does)  when we win.   Simple enough ?   Us not them.   

    I don’t like ANY OF THEM
    I will NEVER root for the cheaters up north. Or the pediphiles in Pa. Or some school in NJ or CA.  
     

    GO OSU.  Nothing else matters 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @browns149 said:

    I don’t like ANY OF THEM
    I will NEVER root for the cheaters up north. Or the pediphiles in Pa. Or some school in NJ or CA.  
     

    GO OSU.  Nothing else matters 

    I dunno man, except for the ttun I pull for the big ten in bowl games

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #74

    Michigan Unsettled at QB

    3 OF 6
    Alex Orji
    Alex OrjiJaime Crawford/Getty Images

    Gone is J.J. McCarthy, a top-10 selection in the 2024 NFL draft. He leaves a massive void under center in Ann Arbor.

    The main competitors to replace him are Alex Orji, Jack Tuttle and Davis Warren. Orji played scattered snaps as a running threat last season, while Tuttle attempted 17 passes in a backup role. Warren, who's been on campus since 2021, tossed five passes as a deep reserve.

    And the spring—unsurprisingly—did not answer the question.

    In the scrimmage, Orji completed 11 of 17 throws for 95 yards and added a 17-yard touchdown scamper in the spring game. Warren finished 6-of-9 for 136 yards and two scores. Tuttle, a seventh-year player, did not participate this spring due to an undisclosed injury.

    Third-year quarterback Jayden Denegal and freshman Jadyn Davis are part of the competition, too.

    Perhaps new coach Sherrone Moore and his staff are growing comfortable with one of them anyway, but it's worth watching if Michigan dips into the portal sometime this summer.